Condi blighters boon?

Condi blighters boon?

in Necromancer

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

Can a condi reaper build and gear for sustain? Using blighters boon?
What is the easiest and most frequent, consistent ways for a condi reaper to apply boons to himself?

I know power reapers have decent sustain with might stacking build and gear. How about condi?

The current meta is all about who can out-sustain his opponent

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

Condi blighters boon?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

same as power reaper?
swap to Spite, grab SS/SoS at grandmaster: Might/Retal
Grab CV on Reaper: Might
SR: well gotta make the 111 spam in RS meaningful?

Runes: something with boons? Aristocracy or Durability or Reaper or w/e
Sigils: some Battle Sigils and/or strength(if built with more crit chance)

Food: condi stuff business as usual

maybe something like this? carrion could work too
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNBmWD7kZTocTsdTwbTgeTsgLYxVxuYYkKN0GiWQXtAwBA-TxhHABnt/gRK/WU9HCeCAAcRAaT3gdKBJFAEjtA-e

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

(edited by Oslaf Beinir.5842)

Condi blighters boon?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Reknarok.7582

Reknarok.7582

just use the spite signet build with curses and laugh as u rip everyone’s boons away while sustaining in shroud

Condi blighters boon?

in Necromancer

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

Is it worth giving up the bleed on chill for blighters boon?

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

Condi blighters boon?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ghotistyx.6942

Ghotistyx.6942

Is it worth giving up the bleed on chill for blighters boon?

That would obviously depend on how much Chill you expect to be putting out. You might not be applying Chill freqently, but Chill duration might be capped, and so the trait combo of Blighter’s Boon and Chilling Victory might be better than additional bleed stacks.

Fishsticks

Condi blighters boon?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

Personally, I have always run curses so I would not use BB at all as I value the weakness spam over the questionable sustain of BB and either way I have no means of boon generation that would make BB worth it without Spite.

Still I think Deathly Chill wins even with Spite equipped. 1 chill application if you build for it would put a nice number of conditions on the target and might trigger passive effects on weak condition stack (plague sending)/cleanses/foe holding on with offense early on due to panic from the condi overload(restorative illusions/healing sig active) that is to come. A nightmare/grenth passive procs become more powerful with DC.

If you will stick to BB u will need to actively generate boons to keep your shroud and health up and condi style might not be the best way to go about it…anyway I find it easier to build around DC then BB for condi. Maybe someone else got a better setup for integrating BB into a condi build than the one I suggested and would touch on it better….

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

Condi blighters boon?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

Please let us know how Chilling Victory and Blighter’s Boon do for LF generation. Condition damage builds always feel short on that.