Condi or Power Reaper (PvP)

in Necromancer

Posted by: glenndevis.8327

glenndevis.8327

Which one is better for PvP? I’ve tried both builds, I can’t decide which one I like more and I can’t tell which one is better.

Are they situational? Or is one better than the other in certain fights & team comps? Or does it not matter much and its all about personal preference?

I need some help deciding.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

Condition build is better for teamfight massive damage.
Power build is better for personal survival and easier sustain

in Necromancer

Posted by: HeadCrowned.6834

HeadCrowned.6834

Condition build is better for teamfight massive damage.
Power build is better for personal survival and easier sustain

I actually feel that power necro is a bit more useful in teamfights, as its cleave posibilities are insane. 1v1’s feel more easy on a condi necro.

in Necromancer

Posted by: FrostDraco.8306

FrostDraco.8306

I’ve been playing a hybrid shout reaper. It’s pretty good in teamfights without a lot of power burst on the enemy team.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zero Solstice.9754

Zero Solstice.9754

I’m partial to Condi, as you have greater utility and more “options”, plus arguably better matchups across the board, but Power teamfight is generally better since your cleave is upfront rather than over time, and for PvP at least I think it’s an easier build to play. They both generally do the same thing in slightly different ways, so it’s a bit of a grey area which is better. In general though Condi Necro beats Power Necro, so that’s a great reason to pick Condi instead.

“Reaper’s only big weakness will be that you have to play Necromancer to use it”
~Bhawb.7409

in Necromancer

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

I’ve been playing a hybrid shout reaper. It’s pretty good in teamfights without a lot of power burst on the enemy team.

Omg me too. I feel like the hybrid shout reaper is really underrated for solo queue.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds