Condi transfers in pve

Condi transfers in pve

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zetsumei.4975

Zetsumei.4975

Is it just me or do transfers in pve only clear but not transfer?

I’ve been using plague signet in pve to roleplay #necrogroupsupport and using my various transfers in particular at the red keep breach but i never notice the bleed ticks from the transfers which should be easily noticeable with the low numbers due to the mobs having little condi dmg.

Or am i just being blind?

Kurodaraku – Necromancer | Kuroshikon – Ranger
Officer of [DEX] Deus Ex Machina Eu and [Fus] Fus Ro Dâh
Ruins of Surmia

Condi transfers in pve

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

Are you asking if you can see the damage ticks like normal bleeding? Because that shouldn’t happen. Or do you mean the stack increase?

EverythingOP

Condi transfers in pve

in Necromancer

Zetsumei.4975

Are you asking if you can see the damage ticks like normal bleeding? Because that shouldn’t happen. Or do you mean the stack increase?

Wait what, omg have i been an absolute kitten all this time.. you can see the damage ticks flowing when you transfer condis right?

Im saying i think im not seeing the bleeds that i transfered to an enemy ticking

If i produce no bleeds myself but transfered 10 bleeds the enemy put on me i should be able to see it ticking right? lol

Ruins of Surmia

Condi transfers in pve

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

Wait what, omg have i been an absolute kitten all this time.. you can see the damage ticks flowing when you transfer condis right?

Im saying i think im not seeing the bleeds that i transfered to an enemy ticking

If i produce no bleeds myself but transfered 10 bleeds the enemy put on me i should be able to see it ticking right? lol

No you shouldn’t see it since they are not your conditions they are your foe’s, they use his stats,trait and are considered by the game as their conditions. If you on the other hand self inflict conditions and the transfer them then you should see them since you are the source.

EverythingOP

Condi transfers in pve

in Necromancer

Zetsumei.4975

No you shouldn’t see it since they are not your conditions they are your foe’s, they use his stats,trait and are considered by the game as their conditions. If you on the other hand self inflict conditions and the transfer them then you should see them since you are the source.

Oh my god this is so embarrassing xD. Ive been playing condi necro when i solo-roam for so long compared to other classes and builds i just fight on instinct without conciously thinking about what im doing.. cant believe i didnt pay attention enough to notice this. Ok lmao thanks.

I know it uses their condi dmg etc but i just always assumed i could see the ticks after transfering..

Ruins of Surmia