Coolest Reaper backpack ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

I think that my Wings of the Sunless is well fit. Got the black wings too , but they don’t suit charr body as they will stick in his skin
I couldn’t withstand the butterfly wings with reaper , will be epic in a twisted way
ROFL

Attachments:

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ilharn.6813

Ilharn.6813

I think that my Wings of the Sunless is well fit. Got the black wings too , but they don’t suit charr body as they will stick in his skin
I couldn’t withstand the butterfly wings with reaper , will be epic in a twisted way
ROFL

Attachments:

in Necromancer

Posted by: Skoigoth.9238

Skoigoth.9238

Ugh, I personally can’t stand wing back pieces and there are so many of them <.< #WingWars2

I’ll see if the mummy back piece looks any good ig tomorrow, otherwise I’ll probably stick to my Toxic Spore.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cerbeius.7129

Cerbeius.7129

Shadow of Grenth +1

Lady Cerba, Ascalonian Priestess of Grenth

- Piken Square, [REN][DKAL]

in Necromancer

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Bat wings #soon

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in Necromancer

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

If you want wings, then the gemstore black wings are a good choice. The new Bat wings are a good choice too (especially if you buy up the bat-greatsword Chirophobia).

I don’t like many of the wings because they can clip with hairstyles. Also I don’t like the butterfly wings and daydreamer wings. They are smaller ingame than they look in the preview.

The spinal blade backpacks are thematically fitting, especially the ones that glow green.

The Shadow of Grenth backpack had necromancer themes, but, for what it’s worth, the Lucky Ram backpack (rare version) might be even better. It has the Ram skull without the other distracting stuff (and it’s only a few gold instead of nearly 100 gold). The exotic Lucky Ram backpack has all sorts of clutter.

Don’t Overlook the Toxic Spore Skin for your toxic/diseased reapers or sylvari reapers. The Fervid Censor, available for purchase at the laurel vendor, is the pretty variant of the same thing.

The Baalthazar backpiece is pretty for those of you who want to go with the fire theme and don’t have the 2012 Mad Memories (a flaming demon book).

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

(edited by nekretaal.6485)

in Necromancer

Posted by: striker.3704

striker.3704

The shadow of great for sure. Anet just needs to re-release the great hood so I have a reason to craft the back piece.

D/S/R necromancer F/A/T elementalist
S/I/F engineer Z/R/D guard

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cerbeius.7129

Cerbeius.7129

The biggest problem with the Grenth Hood though, is that is clips with the Shadow of Grenth. (Check preview in wardrobe if you want).

This gives me a double feeling of wanting the Hood back on TP. I want the Hood, but then I’ll need to find an other backpiece that doesn’t clip :’(

Lady Cerba, Ascalonian Priestess of Grenth

- Piken Square, [REN][DKAL]

in Necromancer

Posted by: The one to Rule.2593

The one to Rule.2593

Shadow of grenth is boss, i just aint gonna spend 300g on it

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

No one in the mood for tentacles?

EverythingOP

in Necromancer

Posted by: Warscythes.9307

Warscythes.9307

Screw the darkness, my reaper is a scholar, he is just going to carry a scroll on his back.

in Necromancer

Posted by: cloudysan.4397

cloudysan.4397

Screw the darkness, my reaper is a scholar, he is just going to carry a scroll on his back.

There are SCROLLS?
I’d wish for a scroll like how Serana carried her elder scroll on the back.

@topic: I’m just gonna go with my awesome looking vine til I find something better. It fits my Sylvari though.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rashagar.8349

Rashagar.8349

Quaggan Killer whale backpack.

Definitely the best. =D

in Necromancer

Posted by: Warscythes.9307

Warscythes.9307

There are SCROLLS?
I’d wish for a scroll like how Serana carried her elder scroll on the back.

@topic: I’m just gonna go with my awesome looking vine til I find something better. It fits my Sylvari though.

Yep, scrolls from scribing.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Scribe

scroll to the bottom, I will probably only get the tier 1/2 since I don’t want it to be too fancy.

in Necromancer

Posted by: cloudysan.4397

cloudysan.4397

Yep, scrolls from scribing.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Scribe

scroll to the bottom, I will probably only get the tier 1/2 since I don’t want it to be too fancy.

Thank you for that…yep first tier of that backpack will be it I guess…not sure if for my necro or another light armor class but I’ll definetly get that one.

in Necromancer

Posted by: vicious.5683

vicious.5683

the aetherblade one, dyed green.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

I’m planning on the Holographic Shattered Wings, personally. Looks very much like ice.

Plus, that’s the skin already on my Ascended Zerker backpiece.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ehra.5240

Ehra.5240

The basic/non-upgraded Mad Memoires looks pretty good for a Necro/Reaver looking to avoid flashy wings.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/4/48/Mad_Memoires.jpg

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drekor.5217

Drekor.5217

Click checkbox off

Best backpack!

The Shipwrecked Pirates
Tarnished Coast

in Necromancer

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

Molten Jetpack.

Säïnt

in Necromancer

Posted by: Plyply.8621

Plyply.8621

Ugh, I personally can’t stand wing back pieces and there are so many of them <.< #WingWars2

I’ll see if the mummy back piece looks any good ig tomorrow, otherwise I’ll probably stick to my Toxic Spore.

Best BP for my sylvari.