Corrupt Boon needs instant & prioritize STAB

in Necromancer

Posted by: Berullos.6928

Berullos.6928

It has no cast time. Yet unlike every other instant cast spell you cannot do it while doing another activity or if cc’d.

This has been an issue since launch and has never been fixed.

Corrupt boon has undergone a lot of nerfs since launch and has never been buffed in anyway. At least make it so that its always castable even in cc.

It used to corrupt all boons. Now it goes only to 5. This is opposite the lyssa runes so I guess its fair. However Lyssa wasn’t nerfed for a while after corrupt boon was nerfed.

All necro corruptions including the well of corruption as well as corrupt boon do NOT prioritize stability.

It is not reliable when you need that stability off in order to cc them to stay alive.

Thief’s boon steal prioritizes stability, so corrupt skills should work exactly alike.

So IE path’s corruption/well of corruption/Corrupt boon need to prioritize stability.

I think the aftercast is also the reason why many people say it fails without doing anything.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Wall of Reflection has no cast time, but can’t be completed under CC or performing another skill.

Corrupt Boon was buffed to be made unblockable.

So, two of your points are not accurate.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Necromancer

Posted by: Berullos.6928

Berullos.6928

Wall of Reflection has no cast time, but can’t be completed under CC or performing another skill.

My bad. And I think wall should be castable under cc also. And I forgot that it was made unblockable a whiles back. And I’m not sure if you’re agreeable with it or not.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

Point 1 is because it had a cast time, but it was not a really accurate representation of its spawn/caused people to misstime their reflects.
Said ages ago give CB a 1/2 cast time but remove its projectile nature, easy~

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

in Necromancer

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

I don’t think I’ve ever gotten well of corruption to corrupt stability.

You can add death shroud 2 traited to te wish list.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

I just think it should be the same as the condition system. The most recently applied boons get ripped first, then down the line. This way people can’t just throw on stability at the end (means reactive stability will always get pulled), however with actual intelligent use they can still try to cover it and things will work just like they do now. The reality is that there needs to be the same play that we get for conditions, which have at least a marginally better system than the boons do.

If not that, then they need to all follow the same priority system, and ANet needs to release it.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

I just think it should be the same as the condition system. The most recently applied boons get ripped first, then down the line. This way people can’t just throw on stability at the end (means reactive stability will always get pulled), however with actual intelligent use they can still try to cover it and things will work just like they do now. The reality is that there needs to be the same play that we get for conditions, which have at least a marginally better system than the boons do.

If not that, then they need to all follow the same priority system, and ANet needs to release it.

You know, personally a priority system allows more control and more importantly, counterplay.
And again, honestly and personally, a enemy covering their stability vs a necro would be good counterplay once necros get their attrition position, stuff like ripping vigor protection and fury are also high on the list.

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.