Couple questions from update

in Necromancer

Posted by: eldenbri.1059

eldenbri.1059

- Was there any mention of increasing condition duration cap over 100%?
- Does Parasitic Contagion heal when you’re in Death Shroud (doesn’t seem to be mentioned)?
- How do Fear and Terror work with partial seconds of duration (e.g. if you cause 1.5 seconds of Fear with the Terror trait, what happens?)

Thx!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Goldenrevolver.4371

Goldenrevolver.4371

there was no mention of changing the duration cap. parasitic contagion should not heal you in ds and fear should only proc damage every full tick like every other condition

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Necromancer

Posted by: eldenbri.1059

eldenbri.1059

Thx much.

For a few weeks now, conditions have done partial damage for their partial ticks (it either gets added at the beginning or end of the duration). I just didn’t know if this applied to Terror.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

- Was there any mention of increasing condition duration cap over 100%?

They changed Lingering Curse, it now increases the base duration of all scepter conditions by 100%. This means it works similar to how it does now, only instead of a 33% increase it is 100%. So your 5s conditions on a scepter skill are now 10s, and can then be further increased by condition duration since those are the base durations.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Goldenrevolver.4371

Goldenrevolver.4371

bhawb was that part of the question? i mean lingering curse always did that. only the preview version was different. and u still cant go above 100% condi duration. as u said the lingering curse trait is still only a base duration increase so nothing new here

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Its the only reason the question is relevant. The reason that came up in the first place was due to LC “capping” out the 100% duration cap on its own, making it wasteful to a lot of condition setups, so it was asked if the 100% cap would be removed to make the trait a bit less clunky. With it no longer being bonus duration, the entire premise of increasing the duration cap is gone, it will be difficult to even hit 100%, let alone go over it.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build