Dagger MH WvW roaming

Dagger MH WvW roaming

in Necromancer

Posted by: Welswift.9813

Welswift.9813

Hey! So I am new to necros, and I think that daggers are by far the coolest weapon that necros have. Are there any WvW roaming necro specs that use daggers? What kind of spec would that be? If not, how/where should I use daggers?

Thanks so much!

Dagger MH WvW roaming

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nightwrath.1679

Nightwrath.1679

Hey just saw this post but there are a lot of builds that allow you to use dagger. My favorite mainhand is dagger so I make a lot of builds around it.

Some of the most common ones are prob MM or burst builds I know the common 30/10/0/0/30 build I use dagger/horn and staff. But there are others such as a MM with 20/0/20/30/0 that is d/f with staff and all pets.

I generally like to go hybrid with my builds though so I sit around 0/25/25/20/0 for my burst build I run d/d and staff and I stay alive pretty well. Sorry for this be so short I can explain further if u want later just saw this and thought I would help u out a bit before I have to leave.

P.S. I mainly play in tpvp and wvw so I roam a lot do not really fit with zergs but with my build I can change a few traits and be fine with either but I mainly roam.

Morrigan Sol (Necromancer)| Averelyna (Elementalist)| Celaena (Thief)

(edited by Nightwrath.1679)

Dagger MH WvW roaming

in Necromancer

Posted by: Poxheart.2845

Poxheart.2845

Poxheart
Knights of the WhiteWolf