Dark Humor

Dark Humor

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kiriakulos.1690

Kiriakulos.1690

The massive, upcoming , game changing “better than an expansion” patch is that they are fixing necro.

If Scarlet fixes Necros, Grenth will have some worshiping issues.

Attrition – A pretty name for taking longer than anyone else to kill something.

Dark Humor

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Grenth is only a human god. Someone better than me at lore can correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure only humans worship (at least widely) Grenth.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Dark Humor

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mander.6924

Mander.6924

My Necro prospers because he cheats at moa races in Lions Arch. He registered his flesh golem as a contender. It’s now this season favourite.
How did he do it? Well.. it’s a secret, but I can share some tips: you need some honey, a pillow and a big knife.

Who are u to judge him? Everyone needs to eat.

Dark Humor

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kiriakulos.1690

Kiriakulos.1690

Grenth is only a human god. Someone better than me at lore can correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure only humans worship (at least widely) Grenth.

Playing an Asura I’d still convert to Scarletism if she fixes the class.

Attrition – A pretty name for taking longer than anyone else to kill something.

Dark Humor

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dina Van Heyr.3018

Dina Van Heyr.3018

well new name for necromancer will be pingpongmancer

Dark Humor

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lily.1935

Lily.1935

The forgotten also worshiped the human gods. So Technically, the gods aren’t just worshiped by humans. But thats splitting hairs. But otherwise you are correct. No known race worships Grenth along side the humans.

Dark Humor

in Necromancer

Posted by: Noble.3647

Noble.3647

Playing an Asura I’d still convert to Scarletism if she fixes the [profession].

Hear, hear! Acolytes of Scarlet unite under this one cause!

Dark Humor

in Necromancer

Posted by: reign.2369

reign.2369

So Scarlets plan is to use the power of the dragons to fix necros so we’d all become her devout followers?

Dark Humor

in Necromancer

Posted by: kyubi.3620

kyubi.3620

new necro elite:
Scarlet fever: summon a deadly disease wich kill every other player on touch and cause the end game boss to vomit stream of crap on you.

Scarlet strike: cause auto attack to proc 25 stacks of bleed for 30 second

Scarlet worship: cause every player behind their screen to pull a gun and shoot themself from hearing the sermon

Scarlet is still here: create a salad bowl that heals everyone who eat it for 20000 hp but cause everyone who eat to catch Scarlet fever

Crystal Desert, The Darknest Community P.E.T.A.
BM: I want to present you my lovely jingle bear mia
If pet had voices: Mommy, I did it! :3

Dark Humor

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

New skill:

Summon necro forum portal

Creates a secret gateway to the super secret invisible necromancer forum, that only necromancers can see.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

Dark Humor

in Necromancer

Posted by: Noble.3647

Noble.3647

What is the difference between a clown and a Necro?
Clowns are supposed to laugh at themselves. Necros have to or cry/break computer.

(edited by Noble.3647)

Dark Humor

in Necromancer

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

If you fire 10000 bullets at a target, how much bleeding with he get?

Answer: 25 stacks.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

Dark Humor

in Necromancer

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

We have received concerns about the length of the name “necromancer” and because half our player base cannot read large words, we agree that it is imbalancing the game in relation to other classes.

The class has been renamed “corpse”. This class will always be downed when combat is activated to appease those that want easy kills. It’s not like they could escape anyways, so we believe this will affect zero players.

Fixed a bug where this class could kill other players*

• Rangers are now correctly labeled as NPCs* and are killable by this class.
  • Wait what do you mean people still play them? This requires a hotfix.
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

Dark Humor

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

Upcoming World vs World Patch

Necromancers have been declared agents of Zhaitan and may no longer enter keeps or other fortified structures using gateways or portals.

Dark Humor

in Necromancer

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

Necro’s can’t be beaten… can’t kill something that’s already dead.

this is the necro mantra people. Say it in your sleep. Say it before you log on/off. Say it in the shower.

It will bring you peace.

new weapon concept

Nerf Bat
1. Werk dat VAMP. Self Hit. Hit yourself and steal life from (actually damage) yourself.
2. Life so GOOD. Steal life from any other necro on your team. Damage 3000 Siphon (actually does damage) over 9000!
3. Best JH NA. Create a jagged horror that explodes instantly, destroying your monitor.
4. YUNEEDis? Lock your keyboard for 4 hours.
5. Well of Poop. Create a well of poop. Only necros can enter well of poop. Any necro inside well of poop is properly flushed.

bahahaha

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE