Deadly Strength

Deadly Strength

in Necromancer

Posted by: Night.2759

Night.2759

I noticed that when I traited Deadly Strength and went into Death Shroud that my power actually went down instead of up…

Bug or intended?

Edit:
Actually happens with or without Deadly Strength equipped. But still not sure why this is happening…

Nightanvil – Guardian / Nightrend Shademist – Thief
Nightspecter – Necromancer / Night**** all others

Deadly Strength

in Necromancer

Posted by: Aktium.9506

Aktium.9506

Try removing Signet of Spite from your utility bar.

Deadly Strength

in Necromancer

Night.2759

That did it! Thank you – now it makes sense.

:)

Deadly Strength

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vydahr.4285

Vydahr.4285

I noticed that when I traited Deadly Strength and went into Death Shroud that my power actually went down instead of up…

Bug or intended?

Edit:
Actually happens with or without Deadly Strength equipped. But still not sure why this is happening…

The passives of signets don’t work in shroud, so if you have Signet of Spite equipped, that’s why you’re losing power

Edit: Well, kitten . Aktium beat me to it xD

Drahvienn
Sylvari Power Reaper

Deadly Strength

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

Try removing Signet of Spite from your utility bar.

^ This. Maybe sometime in the future signet passives may work in DS/RS, but for now just ignore any passives a signet may give you while in DS/RS.

Deadly Strength

in Necromancer

Night.2759

Thanks everyone for the fast responses. I never would have thought to consider Signet of Spite and the loss of the utility bar.

Deadly Strength

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dakunaito.9602

Dakunaito.9602

if you lose power then this is a bug. why lose power and simply just don’t increase power when in Shroud? imo Signet of Spite passive should get fixed so that it works when in Shroud

Deadly Strength

in Necromancer

Posted by: Brokensunday.4098

Brokensunday.4098

if you lose power then this is a bug. why lose power and simply just don’t increase power when in Shroud? imo Signet of Spite passive should get fixed so that it works when in Shroud

signets have never worked in shroud so is no bug but we all wish this was change signets only work 50% of the times for us for this matter.

Deadly Strength

in Necromancer

Posted by: Captain Unusual.9163

Captain Unusual.9163

signets have never worked in shroud so is no bug but we all wish this was change signets only work 50% of the times for us for this matter.

To be fair, we are basically the only class that likes to actually activate our signets, rather than just have them sit there granting passive effects.

Deadly Strength

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dakunaito.9602

Dakunaito.9602

To be fair, we are basically the only class that likes to actually activate our signets, rather than just have them sit there granting passive effects.

no we’re not the only ones. Ele have trait that you can keep the passive of signets when you use them+decrease cd when signets already have 20-25sec cd. no OP at all. our signets that have 60sec and180sec cd no such trait. all the OP staff for Ele cause Necro drew the short straw

Deadly Strength

in Necromancer

Posted by: Captain Unusual.9163

Captain Unusual.9163

no we’re not the only ones. Ele have trait that you can keep the passive of signets when you use them+decrease cd when signets already have 20-25sec cd. no OP at all. our signets that have 60sec and180sec cd no such trait. all the OP staff for Ele cause Necro drew the short straw

I had forgotten about that ele trait, but I still feel that our signet actives are quite a bit stronger than theirs. And we literally only have 2 signets with long cd’s, the rest are at 30/35. Necromancers have a lot of problems, but bad signet skills are not one of them.