Death Nova Rework Idea

Death Nova Rework Idea

in Necromancer

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

I was looking at making a minion master condi build and it didn’t look very good so thought I would make this suggestion,

Rework/remake Death Nova,

Death Nova: Each of you minions now drop marks on the ground every 3 seconds while in combat. Ranged minions cast it at the feet of their target. When a minion dies it drops all 4 marks on the ground. marks benefit from your traits

Think this would be good change as it brings much needed skilled plays to necromancer.

Death Nova Rework Idea

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sigmoid.7082

Sigmoid.7082

You always have super OP ideas don’t you.

Death Nova Rework Idea

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

why do these people even bother to create these threads with unrealistic and immersion breaking ideas.

Death Nova Rework Idea

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zero Solstice.9754

Zero Solstice.9754

At this point I wish there was an option to block/ignore users on the forums so that I wouldn’t have to see their kittenposting anymore.

“Reaper’s only big weakness will be that you have to play Necromancer to use it”
~Bhawb.7409

Death Nova Rework Idea

in Necromancer

Justine.6351

I’m just thinking staff + minions would be good variety and far more skill based than chill shout reaper. Right now minions do nothing except graze on the lawn.

Death Nova Rework Idea

in Necromancer

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

Ya’ll do realize that Justine is just a WvW troll right? If you check his post history, he frequently complains about deathly chill, and “OP mark spam”

These threads are just some weird passive aggressive trolling on his part. He isn’t even a necro main.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

(edited by Crinn.7864)

Death Nova Rework Idea

in Necromancer

Posted by: Murdock.6547

Murdock.6547

Now that I’ve looked at it, I do believe this post is more than a little fishy

What a circus. Complete with clowns and monkeys that do tricks.

Death Nova Rework Idea

in Necromancer

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Ya’ll do realize that Justine is just a WvW troll right? If you check his post history, he frequently complains about deathly chill, and “OP mark spam”

These threads are just some weird passive aggressive trolling on his part. He isn’t even a necro main.

She.

Death Nova Rework Idea

in Necromancer

Justine.6351

I do genuinely want to see staff become more than a “rolf loot” stick. I mean all 4 of its cd skills deliver attacks the exact same way. Staff has to be the worst designed weapon in game atm chained to its on-point ranged aoe attacks. But no let’s all just come up with more ideas on how to add random stuff to marks.