Deatly Chill "buff"

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

In PvE i’d say I get about 500 dps from this trait due to the chill cap. Maybe a little less. Pretty much never see it tick on bosses.

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Posted by: meow one twenty.4376

meow one twenty.4376

I’m seeing 900-1k ticks from this now (once might starts stacking up), which puts it almost on par with Terror, but for much longer duration.

Exactly. Overbuffed imo.

its not overbuffed, chill removal is much easier than other conditions, because many abilities and traits include removal of immobilize, chill and cripple or reducing their duration

And Reaper has innate Chill duration bonuses, and you can take runes to increase that further. It’s a constant 600-900 damage for 40 seconds out of a 60 second fight, compare that to the damage and uptime of Terror, then add the recharge negation to it. Currently, Reaper’s attrition is phenomenal.

Instead of looking at the damage per tick, look at the damage per fight and how much that recharge negation really impacts some classes.

@Dead, are you comparing Chill to DH? DH is burst then bust, not to mention the most complained about class shouldn’t be your metric if measurement. That’s called powercreep and it’s bad for games.

Alright meow, where were we?

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Posted by: Skoigoth.9238

Skoigoth.9238

In PvE i’d say I get about 500 dps from this trait due to the chill cap. Maybe a little less. Pretty much never see it tick on bosses.

So it still gets overwritten by non-damaging chills I assume? That sucks… but oh well, if you are not into SR (which I personally don’t use in group content) it is still our best option for DPS since Reaper’s Onslaught doesn’t do a lot without SR I guess.

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

I’m not sure if that change didn’t push Condi Reaper a bit over the top. It’s incredibly powerful now.

Might be just that new “meta” doesn’t really have that much AoE cleansing as all metas over past 2 years had (D/D Eles, Shoutbot Guards/Warriors etc.) trying to replace it with CC and is quite vulnerable to Reapers.

Safe to say we are currently on top of the food chain, imo.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dead.5829

Dead.5829

@Dead, are you comparing Chill to DH? DH is burst then bust, not to mention the most complained about class shouldn’t be your metric if measurement. That’s called powercreep and it’s bad for games.

I’m just comparing relative strengths in a completely unscientific manner.

I’m not even sure if 400-900 (with no overwrites) is a good DPS marker for a GM trait or not.

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Dead.5829

I’m not sure if that change didn’t push Condi Reaper a bit over the top. It’s incredibly powerful now.

Might be just that new “meta” doesn’t really have that much AoE cleansing as all metas over past 2 years had (D/D Eles, Shoutbot Guards/Warriors etc.) trying to replace it with CC and is quite vulnerable to Reapers.

I think it’s this. Condi Reaper deal swith Dragonhunters really well through Rise!/minions for their traps, Death’s Charge for their True Shots, and condi damage for their low hp + lack of condi clears (since they’re used to killing things before those things can react). I think a lot of people are just learning how to play them, too. I was pretty awful for the couple of games I played it (though still put out 1mil damage, so… that was cool I guess).

Condi Reaper also puts out a lot of indiscriminate damage in team fights, murderizes minions and clones, and actually deals with someone getting in its face really well with Reaper’s Shroud.

There also doesn’t seem to be much of a meta past “play Dragonhunter, random builds on the new elite specs, and see what this Herald is all about”. When people start trying to make more balanced and multi-faceted (get it?) builds, the situation may even out better.

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vydahr.4285

Vydahr.4285

I think it’s this. Condi Reaper deal swith Dragonhunters really well through Rise!/minions for their traps, Death’s Charge for their True Shots, and condi damage for their low hp + lack of condi clears (since they’re used to killing things before those things can react). I think a lot of people are just learning how to play them, too. I was pretty awful for the couple of games I played it (though still put out 1mil damage, so… that was cool I guess).

Condi Reaper also puts out a lot of indiscriminate damage in team fights, murderizes minions and clones, and actually deals with someone getting in its face really well with Reaper’s Shroud.

There also doesn’t seem to be much of a meta past “play Dragonhunter, random builds on the new elite specs, and see what this Herald is all about”. When people start trying to make more balanced and multi-faceted (get it?) builds, the situation may even out better.

Death Magic bruisers handle DH’s quite well, too. In a different way, but Rise! does wonders, and when you pop into shroud and have essentially 10 stacks of permanent might that you don’t have to keep up, plus 3300 armor or more, and stab for 8 seconds… Well. Traps don’t trap you. They tickle you, you charge out, and whack a Dragonhunter in the face a few times.

Side note: Now I want to see a condi Reaper and DM Reaper go after a Dragonhunter together and then just watch the QQ

Side side note: Had a Herald call my build cheese because even with all his damage potential, i swatted him out of the air (yessssss)

Drahvienn
Sylvari Power Reaper

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Posted by: Jackalrat.5493

Jackalrat.5493

I’m actually using the 15% AS in RS grandmaster. It’s pretty sweet with Dhuumfire.

It’s also currently in the highest rated meta SPvP build for power reapers on meta battle. Obviously you’d go DC for a condi build. Not that I think meta battle is an indisputable authority, but that trait isn’t too bad.

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vapour.7348

Vapour.7348

The chill buffs have been looking good in spvp. I run 3 necro builds in pvp now. Wish we had templates so I don’t have to use character slots. The two builds were cele signet and marauder reaper. Newest one is carrion deathly chill.

It’s not yet fully optimized because it’s something I quickly crafted but I’m pleased with its performance Qing Solo so far today.

THANK GOODNESS DRAGON HUNTERS ARE PERCEIVED AS OP
Maybe due to its high damage and low skill cap

But I have a feeling there will be soon lots of QQ threads on the PVP subforum about your build. It is crazy powerful but yet to be discovered by the masses.

Mini Unagi – Iuther – Iiq – Trend – lancaster

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Posted by: meow one twenty.4376

meow one twenty.4376

The chill buffs have been looking good in spvp. I run 3 necro builds in pvp now. Wish we had templates so I don’t have to use character slots. The two builds were cele signet and marauder reaper. Newest one is carrion deathly chill.

It’s not yet fully optimized because it’s something I quickly crafted but I’m pleased with its performance Qing Solo so far today.

But I have a feeling there will be soon lots of QQ threads on the PVP subforum about your build. It is crazy powerful but yet to be discovered by the masses.

It has to be. We should all thank DH’s for taking the spotlight off Reapers and Scrappers.

Alright meow, where were we?

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

It has to be. We should all thank DH’s for taking the spotlight off Reapers and Scrappers.

Serious question: is there something in particular about Reaper that is currently too strong? I get that Reapers are strong, as I feel nearly invincible with my Soldier build in the few sPvP games I’ve played. It takes me not knowing at all how to fight against a particular build/style, or multiple people chaining daze/CC at just the right time and applying high damage consistently for me to go down.

But where is the line between them needing to adapt to what we bring to the table, and what we bring to the table being too strong? Someone mentioned Deathly Chill needed a nerf because they didn’t know what could beat a Condi Reaper 1v1.

For starters, should the proclaimed selfish class not excel in 1v1 at the very least? And second, do people just need to figure out that they can’t come full bore at us and down us anymore?

One of my biggest concerns is actually that Rise! is going to see a hit, maybe down to 25% damage reduction or something. Regardless, I’m curious what people think about the current situation, because I feel really strong in PvP. I’m trying to decide when I draw the line of feeling “too strong”.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dristig.9678

Dristig.9678

With this change is it worth running in a PvP power build? You get a bit of Condition Damage out of might stacks alone.

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

I don’t think I’d run it in a power build, BB (even nerfed) or RO should be better still because its base is so low.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Vydahr.4285

Serious question: is there something in particular about Reaper that is currently too strong? I get that Reapers are strong, as I feel nearly invincible with my Soldier build in the few sPvP games I’ve played. It takes me not knowing at all how to fight against a particular build/style, or multiple people chaining daze/CC at just the right time and applying high damage consistently for me to go down.

But where is the line between them needing to adapt to what we bring to the table, and what we bring to the table being too strong? Someone mentioned Deathly Chill needed a nerf because they didn’t know what could beat a Condi Reaper 1v1.

For starters, should the proclaimed selfish class not excel in 1v1 at the very least? And second, do people just need to figure out that they can’t come full bore at us and down us anymore?

One of my biggest concerns is actually that Rise! is going to see a hit, maybe down to 25% damage reduction or something. Regardless, I’m curious what people think about the current situation, because I feel really strong in PvP. I’m trying to decide when I draw the line of feeling “too strong”.

Even with Rise! we’re not OP in my opinion. Reaper’s are very solid, and though general builds aren’t very different, we have a few different flavors that are all good. We’re also one of the few classes that can be extremely tough to take down solo without sacrificing a ton of damage potential (unlike Water camping Eles on point)

And, frankly, that style of sturdiness is kind of new to the game as something truly viable. And if our tankiness encounters some added Might, Quickness, or any other boon, really, we become absolute powerhouses (let me tell you, getting full stacks of might from a teammate in PvE against a boss as a DM build is soooo gratifying.) And, because of that, people very well might get scared. However, we do have clear, exploitable weaknesses.

For instance, even in a build that has Heavy armor toughness with or without Corrupter’s Fervor, a Reaper doesn’t have a lot of inherent condi cleanse. Even though our life pool is high and a single condi user isn’t likely to down us, a couple can. Or a condi guy and power build. We’re strong against pressure and fight back much better than a lot of classes in 1v2’s and greater, but we can succumb. Reaper’s are also ridiculously slow, and have a hard time catching up to targets. Also, though RS can boost a Reaper considerably, it’ll run out. And, again, vs one target we’re strong, but if they can get us out of shroud and burn through some of our HP, they’re likely to win.

So, yes. We’re the monsters in PvP. Big, slow brutes that are difficult to take down. Maybe not the scariest, but Grenth help you if you get caught unaware by a Reaper. But, on the other hand, Grenth help us if we’re caught even a little unprepared, because we’ll go down too. We’re strong, but with weaknesses. As it should be. And if Anet remembers that, then we should do fairly well through future balance patches

tl;dr – We’re solid. But we can be killed. We’re gonna be fine

Drahvienn
Sylvari Power Reaper

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Posted by: charchar.2149

charchar.2149

Carrion/Rampager hybrid necro alive and kicking.

(edited by charchar.2149)

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Cogbyrn.7283

Even with Rise! we’re not OP in my opinion. Reaper’s are very solid, and though general builds aren’t very different, we have a few different flavors that are all good. We’re also one of the few classes that can be extremely tough to take down solo without sacrificing a ton of damage potential (unlike Water camping Eles on point)

And, frankly, that style of sturdiness is kind of new to the game as something truly viable. And if our tankiness encounters some added Might, Quickness, or any other boon, really, we become absolute powerhouses (let me tell you, getting full stacks of might from a teammate in PvE against a boss as a DM build is soooo gratifying.) And, because of that, people very well might get scared. However, we do have clear, exploitable weaknesses.

For instance, even in a build that has Heavy armor toughness with or without Corrupter’s Fervor, a Reaper doesn’t have a lot of inherent condi cleanse. Even though our life pool is high and a single condi user isn’t likely to down us, a couple can. Or a condi guy and power build. We’re strong against pressure and fight back much better than a lot of classes in 1v2’s and greater, but we can succumb. Reaper’s are also ridiculously slow, and have a hard time catching up to targets. Also, though RS can boost a Reaper considerably, it’ll run out. And, again, vs one target we’re strong, but if they can get us out of shroud and burn through some of our HP, they’re likely to win.

So, yes. We’re the monsters in PvP. Big, slow brutes that are difficult to take down. Maybe not the scariest, but Grenth help you if you get caught unaware by a Reaper. But, on the other hand, Grenth help us if we’re caught even a little unprepared, because we’ll go down too. We’re strong, but with weaknesses. As it should be. And if Anet remembers that, then we should do fairly well through future balance patches

I agree with your assessment at the moment. When I drop out of RS, I’m really quite vulnerable, and although Rise! helps with that, it’s still the same “no personal stability” situation that can be exploited. I have already seen myself get dazed out of healing multiple times in a row while trying to shout, and it really sets me back.

I feel like I’ve been sort of playing as an underdog for so long that I want to make sure I fairly evaluate how strong my build is. Right now, I think it’s really strong, but can be punished.

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Vydahr.4285

I agree with your assessment at the moment. When I drop out of RS, I’m really quite vulnerable, and although Rise! helps with that, it’s still the same “no personal stability” situation that can be exploited. I have already seen myself get dazed out of healing multiple times in a row while trying to shout, and it really sets me back.

I feel like I’ve been sort of playing as an underdog for so long that I want to make sure I fairly evaluate how strong my build is. Right now, I think it’s really strong, but can be punished.

Exactly. And that’s how it should be. Even outside of shroud, we can be hard to take down (particularly by squishy classes who are afraid of getting smacked in the face with a necro gs) in a 1v1 scenario, and sometimes in a 2v1 (if our shouts are all good to go. Throw out some weakness and damage-mitigating minions and you’re pretty solid) but other than that, if our shroud gets burned, we don’t often have time to recover it, particularly if we’re getting pressured by even a little CC

(Also, Cogbyrn, what is the build you’re using right now? I’d be interested in comparing notes)

Drahvienn
Sylvari Power Reaper

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Dead.5829

One thing that’s helped quite a bit for getting off heals after RS is watching for the Infusing Terror stab pulse, seeing it pulse, casting Terrify, then dropping shroud and immediately healing. If I’ve got a chrono on me, I’ve found my best bet is to hope for an ooLoS spot.

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

With DC finally being extra decent…. it pains to notice that terror and its supplement traits have completely seized being used

Even if I ever wanted to use it I could never justify picking it up instead of the other much more versatile traits it competes with

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Cogbyrn.7283

One thing that’s helped quite a bit for getting off heals after RS is watching for the Infusing Terror stab pulse, seeing it pulse, casting Terrify, then dropping shroud and immediately healing. If I’ve got a chrono on me, I’ve found my best bet is to hope for an ooLoS spot.

I had this thought in the middle of a match the other night, then totally forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder!

@Vydahr: I’m running something that is less than optimized/ideal, but I’ve been playing around with alternating Spite/DM. Right now I have something like this:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNAR3dnMbCdbid2AW2A0biFrBTKAEyKZxdwQYJkKEEDmUA-TZBHwAGOIAAuAAq2fwZZgBPBAA

I threw Sigil of Battle on Axe/Focus, but I don’t really like it. I thought I’d be cool and get 2% LF on swapping to that weapon, but that just isn’t much, and I’m really not that cool for doing it. I’ll need to look around at what else I might want with that weapon set.

I know people don’t like Axe, and I know people don’t like Focus, but I wanted to try them together for kicks. I’ve been a long-time Focus user, so the cast times don’t bother me, and being able to strip 3 boons and chill from 1200 range has been awesome. I know Staff has long-range chill on a shorter cooldown, and the AoE fear and such, but there’s something about the amount of LF I can generate quickly with Axe #2, Focus #4, Axe #3 (with BB) that just really tickles me. With the 7 second cooldown on Shroud, cycling through those abilities and YSIM can catapult me back into Shroud at a high amount of LF, and if they dodge those abilities when I use them, then they have less mitigation to deal with me being back in Shroud, since I usually pop in and out fairly frequently based on situation.

Also, Melandru Runes + Relentless Pursuit is maybe my new favorite thing. Someone mentioned it in a thread recently, and I wanted to high-five the thread, because it feels wonderful. With Axe, Focus, and GS, I lose all my weapon-based condi transfers, and I’m only running Plague Signet for emergencies at the moment. To fill that gap I tried just baking more condition “resistance” into my build with Corrupter’s Fervor, Shrouded Removal, and Melandru. I’m not sure how well it’s working, but I think if I play my cards right it feels pretty good. Some condi Thief played me like a fiddle last night and it was infuriating because I was being an idiot in the 1v1, but I’ll be keeping an eye on how it performs under pressure.

Anyway, that’s enough jabbering.

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Vydahr.4285

I had this thought in the middle of a match the other night, then totally forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder!

@Vydahr: I’m running something that is less than optimized/ideal, but I’ve been playing around with alternating Spite/DM. Right now I have something like this:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNAR3dnMbCdbid2AW2A0biFrBTKAEyKZxdwQYJkKEEDmUA-TZBHwAGOIAAuAAq2fwZZgBPBAA

I threw Sigil of Battle on Axe/Focus, but I don’t really like it. I thought I’d be cool and get 2% LF on swapping to that weapon, but that just isn’t much, and I’m really not that cool for doing it. I’ll need to look around at what else I might want with that weapon set.

I know people don’t like Axe, and I know people don’t like Focus, but I wanted to try them together for kicks. I’ve been a long-time Focus user, so the cast times don’t bother me, and being able to strip 3 boons and chill from 1200 range has been awesome. I know Staff has long-range chill on a shorter cooldown, and the AoE fear and such, but there’s something about the amount of LF I can generate quickly with Axe #2, Focus #4, Axe #3 (with BB) that just really tickles me. With the 7 second cooldown on Shroud, cycling through those abilities and YSIM can catapult me back into Shroud at a high amount of LF, and if they dodge those abilities when I use them, then they have less mitigation to deal with me being back in Shroud, since I usually pop in and out fairly frequently based on situation.

Also, Melandru Runes + Relentless Pursuit is maybe my new favorite thing. Someone mentioned it in a thread recently, and I wanted to high-five the thread, because it feels wonderful. With Axe, Focus, and GS, I lose all my weapon-based condi transfers, and I’m only running Plague Signet for emergencies at the moment. To fill that gap I tried just baking more condition “resistance” into my build with Corrupter’s Fervor, Shrouded Removal, and Melandru. I’m not sure how well it’s working, but I think if I play my cards right it feels pretty good. Some condi Thief played me like a fiddle last night and it was infuriating because I was being an idiot in the 1v1, but I’ll be keeping an eye on how it performs under pressure.

Anyway, that’s enough jabbering.

Seems fairly solid. Currently, my build is very solid. I don’t have quite the LF gen that you do, but I have so much durability and power together that I can get people low enough on health to make them start playing defensively. Also, Rune of the Scrapper is very good for a DM Reaper. 7% innate damage resistance is awesome. Boosts your armor value by, what, a couple hundred in terms of percentages?

But, yeah. Try running something like mine with all those shouts and Suffer! as condi transfer with staff (Also, Suffer! is really nice if you get blinded while trying GD) Rely on that toughness and wail on people while in shroud (burn some LF and use it as a shield) Just.. Don’t jump into the midfight in Stronghold right off…………… It hurts. A lot.

Oh! And also, Hydromancy is on staff because the extra damage/chill on staff when you use it point blank like I do a lot. Very good AoE effectiveness for a quick burst (relatively quick, anyway)

Drahvienn
Sylvari Power Reaper

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Dead.5829

With DC finally being extra decent…. it pains to notice that terror and its supplement traits have completely seized being used

Even if I ever wanted to use it I could never justify picking it up instead of the other much more versatile traits it competes with

Yeeeeeeah, Death’s Charge’s cooldown makes Path of Corruption even better than it was before. Even Master of Corruption is quasi decent now with Corrosive Poison Cloud being as potentially powerful as it is.

I never really thought Terror did a lot of damage outside of putting a Spectral Wall up against someone trapped in a corner, and that’s even more glaring now.

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Posted by: JoshuaRAWR.4653

JoshuaRAWR.4653

Pre-patch i was getting 900 damage ticks below 50% hp, now I’m getting 1700 ticks constantly. <3

Warrior 80 | Guardian 80 | Ranger 80 | Engineer 80 |
Thief 80 | Elementalist 80 | Mesmer 80 | Necromancer 80 | Revenant TBA

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Dead.5829

If you’re running GS, you owe it to yourself to try the new Superior Sigil of Swiftness/Agility + that Sigil of Intelligence. It’s pretty amazing for helping to land Gravediggers.

Some condi Thief played me like a fiddle last night and it was infuriating because I was being an idiot in the 1v1, but I’ll be keeping an eye on how it performs under pressure.

The DDaredevil build is what made me start running Runes of the Trooper/Soldier with my shouts. Bleeding out before I could even affect that twirling sumkitten was

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Dead.5829

Pre-patch i was getting 900 damage ticks below 50% hp, now I’m getting 1700 ticks constantly. <3

What are the conditions(lolgetit?) under which you’re getting 1700 dmg ticks?

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Cogbyrn.7283

If you’re running GS, you owe it to yourself to try the new Superior Sigil of Swiftness/Agility + that Sigil of Intelligence. It’s pretty amazing for helping to land Gravediggers.

See, I thought I looked for that sigil in sPvP, and I couldn’t find it. Apparently I’m blind, or daft. Or both?

I’ll look again. As it stands, GS #5 into GS #2 pretty consistently lands Gravedigger if they don’t blow a stunbreak (and for some reason they usually don’t yet).

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vapour.7348

Vapour.7348

Guys, Carrion I feel is the best amulet because each stat reinforces the deathly chill reaper build. power, condi dmg, vitality – it’s almost too good to be true.

Mini Unagi – Iuther – Iiq – Trend – lancaster

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Posted by: Pimsley.3681

Pimsley.3681

It’s a hidden gem IMHO.

Like it looks so-so on paper but performs better than expected when applied

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

NEVER! I WILL CONTINUE POWER REAPING AND USING BLIGHTERS BOON

POWER NECROS……UNITE!

So I’m sitting here with my power reaper doing 8k auto attacks and 25k+ Executioner hits continuing to wonder why anyone would go condi…

WvW Necro

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Posted by: Maxzero.4032

Maxzero.4032

POWER NECROS……UNITE!

So I’m sitting here with my power reaper doing 8k auto attacks and 25k+ Executioner hits continuing to wonder why anyone would go condi…

Because the doing okay DPS after 50% does not make up for weak DPS pre 50%.

More to DPS then getting big flashy numbers.

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lynnie.7213

Lynnie.7213

POWER NECROS……UNITE!

Because the doing okay DPS after 50% does not make up for weak DPS pre 50%.

More to DPS then getting big flashy numbers.

Same thinking than me. And fights are now designed to last longer and some champions/bosses/legendary take very reduced direct damage, which all favor to condition damage.
Idk, both builds are good, just play what you feel right.

D O N E E
Necromancer – Ranger WvW/Spvp/Pve/Build/Guide videos:
http://www.youtube.com/donee

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Posted by: Holl.3109

Holl.3109

I’d say this is a really COOL buff…

Somebody stop me

FREEZE don’t move

omg deez puns gave me cancer

All 80’s – PvP/WvW
My YouTube channel
Reapers gonna reap ¯\(°_°)/¯

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Posted by: abc.5790

abc.5790

I’d say this is a really COOL buff…

Somebody stop me

FREEZE don’t move

omg deez puns gave me cancer

lmao
Just CHILL Holl.
This is why I <3 necros

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Dead.5829

I’m assuming that’s pve, buuuuuut in pvp – consistently hitting 800k-1mill and absolutely pewping on some builds is making condi reaper a lot of fun.

Nearlight ruined me :’ (

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Vydahr.4285

I’m assuming that’s pve, buuuuuut in pvp – consistently hitting 800k-1mill and absolutely pewping on some builds is making condi reaper a lot of fun.

Nearlight ruined me :’ (

And I’m just here on my tank reaper hitting 500k sometimes :’(

Drahvienn
Sylvari Power Reaper

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Dead.5829

You probably take a lot more damage, though! : D

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Vydahr.4285

You probably take a lot more damage, though! : D

Yes. Yes I do. Frustrated a Dragonhunter for a couple minutes at the beginning of a PvP match because I’m so kitten durable

Drahvienn
Sylvari Power Reaper

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Posted by: Quaman.9167

Quaman.9167

This buff is nice. Its good to see necro back to being one of the best condi classes
(in pvp at least)

I like video games

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Posted by: Klaeljanus.7695

Klaeljanus.7695

Exotic Sinister armor with Ascended half calv/half zerk accessories(curse/soul/reaper), seeing ~950dmg ticks before any might, seeing >600 ticks from dumbfire.

If I’m soloing, it’s a thing of beauty. There is the bug though that as soon as any other player applies a chill, they overwrite my damaging one.

As for Focus becoming a condi – Sadly nope, because with chilling darkness you’re better off with the condi xfer AND the chill.

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Dead.5829

As for Focus becoming a condi – Sadly nope, because with chilling darkness you’re better off with the condi xfer AND the chill.

I haven’t been running curses, but I bet if someone is, that’s true! The duration of the chill on Spinal Shivers is so much that the damage from Deathly Chill makes it look like a lot! It’s just irrelevant if you have other sources of chill, and it’s not AoE : (

Deatly Chill "buff"

in Necromancer

Posted by: abc.5790

abc.5790

It’s a hidden gem IMHO.

Like it looks so-so on paper but performs better than expected when applied

OMFG OMFG OMFG

Your build OMFG.

I agree w/ vapour, thank goodness people think DH is OP coz OMFG your build is cray cray.

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub