Posted by: Kursor.5746

Kursor.5746

Double tapping can be used to stun break > fear > and then immediately heal

Just don’t double tap ????

Delete

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zefrost.3425

Zefrost.3425

Been playing necromancer since release and I’ve never – not even once – accidentally double tapped shroud because never in any circumstance ever is there ever any reason to do it, ever. Even when the server is lagging like in WvW during a massive battle, shroud still works (most of the time)

The only time I ever double tapped shroud was on purpose a few years back when things were more balanced and I liked to use Foot in the Grave for stability to cover my heal.

Delete

in Necromancer

Posted by: mintkola.3756

mintkola.3756

This topic has been discussed countless times before, just look up one of the old threads for why it’s a bad idea

Delete

in Necromancer

Posted by: Brokensunday.4098

Brokensunday.4098

Don’t double tap i have done it. Y mistake but it happend onky if i got lag so dont double tap and your fine

Delete

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

Double tapping is actually something you want to do especially with new Speed of Shadows giving you 100% swiftness uptime. If you double tap you don’t lose any LF.

Just learn not to double tap when you don’t need it.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

Delete

in Necromancer

Posted by: Brokensunday.4098

Brokensunday.4098

Double tapping is actually something you want to do especially with new Speed of Shadows giving you 100% swiftness uptime. If you double tap you don’t lose any LF.

Just learn not to double tap when you don’t need it.

Yeah i like the rip condi inpair and perma swif now sad part is it can be ripped but on combat is ok