Dev input on necro changes

in Necromancer

Posted by: souless.1935

souless.1935

I think this change really needs some dev input on how they invisioned us playing with then in place, it’s pretty clear this community is diametrically opposed to some of them so what was the vision we are missing?

These requests rarely go anywhere but sign below if you would like the same or have input into how they think a necro is played vs the reality.

/SIGN

Ehmry Bay! Commander – Onyxguard
GW1/GW2 Beta player

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

There’s a reason they cut the livestream right before necro. They didn’t try to fix the broken stream because they read the Necro changes and decided that they wanted to save themselves the rage.

/SIGN

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

It’s not that we are missing the vision, it’s just that that vision would only work on paper.
that aside.

/SIGN

EverythingOP

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

There’s a reason they cut the livestream right before necro. They didn’t try to fix the broken stream because they read the Necro changes and decided that they wanted to save themselves the rage.

/SIGN

Everyone put on your tin foil hats.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: souless.1935

souless.1935

It’s not that we are missing the vision, it’s just that that vision would only work on paper.
that aside.

/SIGN

I find it hard to believe that costume conditions changes could even have been written Down as is.

Ehmry Bay! Commander – Onyxguard
GW1/GW2 Beta player

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sketch.3658

Sketch.3658

/sign

Idgaf about the shameless and relentless nerfing of a class thats already suffering, but I was hopeful that they were trying to bring us useful party support.

#Unique=/=Useful