Dream : March patch notes

in Necromancer

Posted by: lorndarken.3702

lorndarken.3702

Necromancer minion Ai has been improved , their response to attack will start as soon as the necromancer engages the target , if the necro switch’s target the pets then will attack the new target

Minion Health has been increased by 70%

Minion damage has been increased by 30 %

Flesh golems charge will grant the flesh golem and the necromancer stability for the duration of the buff .

the range on bone minions putrid explosion has been increased to 300 range

shadow fiends blind now last for 3 seconds

signet of the locus when used now life steals 10 % of a persons health

Fear on necromancers has been restored to it’s natural 5 seconds ; but the trait master of terror has been altered and no longer increases fear by 50 % it now life steals 2 % when you use fear .

ds now has 3 optional abilities
first ability f1 enters the necromancer into death shroud with the four normal abilities
second ability f2 can transfer life force into health towards your character and minions
third ability f3 pbaoe well that poisons , bleeds and freezes for about 6 seconds

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

F4 puts the necromancer into a long anime cutscene where he is impervious to damage, gets huge blonde hair, and slowly charges up a super move over 5 episodes that will destroy all life.

Seriously though, these are insanely OP.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Relair.1843

Relair.1843

Ahh now that would be a great patch. A little over the top sure, but almost every other profession (sorry engineers and rangers) is already over the top so we’d fit right in then, woo!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Draehl.2681

Draehl.2681

1) Lifesteal scales with healing.

2) Dark Pact and Unholy Feast have swapped between Axe & Dagger.

3) Death Shroud becomes customizable in some way. Not picky here, but some skills on it are useless for some builds.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Monoman.2068

Monoman.2068

I may take a break till the 26th hoping for a patch even remotely like this.

Laviere – Hybrid Wellomancer
Makonne – Hybrid Regen Ranger

in Necromancer

Posted by: DeathenShada.6397

DeathenShada.6397

F4 puts the necromancer into a long anime cutscene where he is impervious to damage, gets huge blonde hair, and slowly charges up a super move over 5 episodes that will destroy all life.

You sir have earned my respect, kudos.

in Necromancer

Posted by: vicious.5683

vicious.5683

-excessive CDs on various skills, reduced by 15-20% (like warhorn skills, wells, flesh golem, a couple of signets, spectral armor)
-Minion AI improved
-Minion HP and Damage increased by 15%
-DS UI improved so now we can see our boons, hp, conditions, CD’s on utility skills
-Regeneration of HP while in DS
-LF degen removed
-life blast lowered damage on 50% LF removed
-Blood is Power: 2 bleed increased to 4 bleed and 30 secs reduced to 15 secs
-Axe #1 damage increased 10%
-Scepter#1 third attack generates 3% LF

in Necromancer

Posted by: Villious.8530

Villious.8530

I’d be ecstatic if they found an alternative to the condition bleed cap.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Reflexmonkey.1943

Reflexmonkey.1943

-excessive CDs on various skills, reduced by 15-20% (like warhorn skills, wells, flesh golem, a couple of signets, spectral armor)
-Minion AI improved
-Minion HP and Damage increased by 15%
-DS UI improved so now we can see our boons, hp, conditions, CD’s on utility skills
-Regeneration of HP while in DS
-LF degen removed
-life blast lowered damage on 50% LF removed
-Blood is Power: 2 bleed increased to 4 bleed and 30 secs reduced to 15 secs
-Axe #1 damage increased 10%
-Scepter#1 third attack generates 3% LF

do you know how perfect the ai system is? or how much damage they actually do per second? didn’t think so. their vitality could use minor work. your other opinions would make the necromancer too overpowered.

in Necromancer

Posted by: RashanDale.3609

RashanDale.3609

-reenabled weapon switch while in DS
-skills are no longer locked for half a second when necros leave the DS

-DS#1 is now a 100% projectile finisher
-some sort of actual DS-UI is implemented instead of this downed-like crap we have atm
-axe#1 damage increased by 20%
-axe#3 is now a blast finisher, retaliation-duration reduced, capped or replaced by something else (cause perma-retal is just lame)
-focus#5: cast time reduced to 3/4 secs, damage increased to a value that actually hurts, when it removes some boons
-dagger#1, 3rd chain is now AoE
-dagger#2: heal increased by 10%, now heals allies and minions near you (600 range)
-staff#1: less annoying sound, faster projectile speed/cast time
-staff#2: increased power-scaling.
-signet of the locust: CD reduced to 30 seconds (similar signets have 20-30 secs CD)
-signet of spite: chill and confusion added, CD reduced to 45 seconds
-blood is power: gives 5 stacks of might to allies around you too. bleed stacks on yourself changed to 4 stacks for 6 seconds.
-shadow fiend: haunt: is now instant and AoE
-corrupt boon: recharge reduced to 30 seconds, poison increased to 8 seconds, 8 seconds self-bleed added
-spectral wall: blocks projectiles. turns them into life force when traited. should stack with protection from other sources, but this is not a necro-specific issue. also, all walls or things that absorb/reflect projectiles or have an effect on ppl who run through it, should have a limited numbers of uses, like the mesmer portal
-spectral armor: CD reduced to 70 seconds, gives 2 seconds of Invulnerability, followed by the protection
-flesh golem: usable underwater.
-bone minions: explode: bone minions now run towards your target and then explode (like shattering illusions)
-minions in general:
-there are now several different minion skins available in the gem-shop! (a gw1-flesh golem skin for example)
-minions now stay while transformed

-removed the internal CDs on Mark of Evasion.
-internal CD of weakening shroud lowered to 12 seconds
-death shiver: like the idea of this trait, not sure about its placement/effect. maybe buff to 1 vuln every second and move it to spite#25?
-axe mastery: bonus damage reduced to +5%, changed to Master Major trait.
-protection of the horde is removed as a minor trait and combined with one of the other Minion-major traits

-Full of life: gives 10secs regen
-Vampiric: either scales with healing power or is upped by a bit and works while in DS
-dagger mastery: buffed to 20%, perhaps gives 40 precision when a dagger is equipped
-Transfusion: now scales with healing power, 1:1 ratio (for the whole skill, not per second)
-deathly invigoration: increased base value and scaling. no internal CD (just in case there is one)
-Blood to power: increased to 10-15%

edit: oh wow. this became longer than expected oO

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by RashanDale.3609)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nemesis.8593

Nemesis.8593

Hahahaha… yeah they are…
Although your F4 skill sounds appealing to me

Nemesis Youtube channel - necromancer & mesmer tutorials, PvP and more…

Nemesis live-stream channel - focusing mainly on Guild Wars 2, League of Legends and Dota II.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Softspoken.2410

Softspoken.2410

It feels a little self indulgent, but…

• In addition to its other effects, Signet of Spite applies a 1 second fear.
  • Corrosive Poison Cloud now applies one second of poison and weakness per pulse, pulsing every second for the duration. It is also front-loaded with an initial 3 second poison and weakness.
  • Spectral Grasp now pulls a full 1200 units at max range.
  • Spectral Wall will now apply protection to units even if they already have protection, but will only do so once. (The duration of the protection has been increased.)
  • Blast finishers activated by Summon Bone Minions’ active skill Putrid Explosion will now apply their effects immediately.
  • Spiteful Talisman now alters skills in PvE correctly.
  • Chill of Death now activates underwater.
  • Dark Armor now activates on Frozen Abyss (Trident 5) and Wicked Spiral. (Spear 2)

A subtle blend of buffs and fixes.

Mixing insults with your post is like pooping in a salad.
It’s pretty obvious, and nobody’s impressed.

(edited by Softspoken.2410)

in Necromancer

Posted by: iSmack.1768

iSmack.1768

Alot of people have already suggested some stuff that I’d like to see, but I mainly want the following:

I’d like to see the Axe 1 getting buffed, maybe add a cleave mechanic to it or increase it’s dmg.

Another change I would love to see is for underwater (I know, underwater, no one likes that , but w/e) instead of disabling the wells, they should become like ‘clouds’.

Speaking of Wells, give each a different effects added to the current effects:
- Suffering would have undead creatures/people struggling in the area, arms popping out of the ground trying to grasp the sky.
-Darkness would have a dark mist
-Corruption would well… corrupt the area, transforming trees/grass…
-Blood would have a like some decorative sink in the middle filled with blood.

Last but no least, maybe modify some of the position of the traits, name the axe/dmg under 50% ones…

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

I almost fell out of my chair laughing because of how well this dove-tailed into the end of the original post…

And what is all this about buffing minion damage? They do great damage, they just don’t survive AOE and act stupid sometimes… they don’t need to hit harder.

1. Fix condition caps in some intelligent way to avoid punishing condition based classes grouped together in PVE.
2. Add a small scaling component to siphon based off healing power.
3. For all that is holy, let me see debuffs while in DS

Also, does anyone else find it strange that we are one of the best condition classes, but we don’t get a signet for increased condition damage?

in Necromancer

Posted by: vicious.5683

vicious.5683

do you know how perfect the ai system is? or how much damage they actually do per second? didn’t think so. their vitality could use minor work. your other opinions would make the necromancer too overpowered.

Sorry, for a moment I thought you had said minion’s AI was perfect…

Attacking your target and the flesh golem doing nothing, well, that’s not ok at all.
To make it attack, you have to use the charge skill, which have a 40 sec CD, so when you really need the knock down, you can’t use it.

Each minion is an utility skill, and some of them are totally not in par with other great skills we have. More hp, damage or attack rate would make it.

For other points, I just going to say the necromancer should not be punished for stay in DS. Its our profession mechanic not some unfair advantage. You can’t see your boons/condis, can’t heal hp, can’t see hp(even otrher players can) or CD’s on utilities, the more you stay the weaker you are, etc.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

DS could use UI update, but everyone agrees on that. Learn to manage your CDs when they are invisible, if an elementalist can remember 15 skills and their CDs, you can manage too.

Minion skills are amazing, period. They are one of the single best 1v1 builds in the entire game, the only thing they really need is a slight fix on Flesh Golem’s AI, because he gets stuck every once in a while (very rare, but still). The rest of the minions have very responsive AI

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build