ETA on Flesh Golem Fix?

ETA on Flesh Golem Fix?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rok.5260

Rok.5260

I tend to roam a lot and do 1v1’s and I notice that my Golem stops attacking in the middle of the fight and does nothing for almost a good 5-10 seconds, it doesn’t only do this against thieves but other professions as well. In PvE Flesh Golem AI seems to be ok, attacking whatever I’m targeting but I there’s still a noticeable delay…

Alright I’ve been doing some dailies in Cursed Shore and it seems like I notice the delay

(edited by Rok.5260)

ETA on Flesh Golem Fix?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bas.7406

Bas.7406

I tend to roam a lot and do 1v1’s and I notice that my Golem stops attacking in the middle of the fight and does nothing for almost a good 5-10 seconds, it doesn’t only do this against thieves but other professions as well. In PvE Flesh Golem AI seems to be ok and attacking whatever I’m attacking so ya…

I am not sure that portion will ever be fixed it’s the way Anet does the Pet AI. Anything with the ability to drop target can screw with the mechanics of pet AI. The easiest way to get it back on track is to hit auto attack twice or use your charge. He will then begin attacking a majority of the time.

However if you are using staff or scepter with a lot of aoe abilities it has the potential to increase the delay in Flesh Golem attacking.

ETA on Flesh Golem Fix?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tenderly.7019

Tenderly.7019

It’s not just flesh golem, it’s all of the melee minions. Shadow Fiend and Bone Minions seemingly have the same bug associated with them.

WTB F2 attack button.

I’ll pay gems for it.

The easiest way to get it back on track is to hit auto attack twice or use your charge. He will then begin attacking a majority of the time.

The best way I found to have them attack again is to switch your auto attack to another target while the first is not dead. Our auto attack is apparently supposed to be the rangers “pet attack” button. It’s not full proof but they will most of the time attack again.

But it’s an intermittent bug, they just do as they please. I was really surprised this wasn’t fixed in the last patch.

(edited by Tenderly.7019)

ETA on Flesh Golem Fix?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rok.5260

Rok.5260

Ya I was up against a Guardian using a scepter and while I was kiting him I noticed my Flesh Golem by the Guardians Side trying to run back to me and not attacking the Guardian, it was kind of funny since it looked like they were racing to see who could get to me first lol. The even funnier part was that my Golem won haha.

Thanks though and that kind of sucks.

(edited by Rok.5260)

ETA on Flesh Golem Fix?

in Necromancer

Bas.7406

Just a tip, only use the Bone Minions for their Boom Boom otherwise they are the worst of them.

ETA on Flesh Golem Fix?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tenderly.7019

Tenderly.7019

Just a tip, only use the Bone Minions for their Boom Boom otherwise they are the worst of them.

The point was that all melee minions suffer from the bug, bone minions and jagged horrors need love too.

ETA on Flesh Golem Fix?

in Necromancer

Bas.7406

The point was that all melee minions suffer from the bug, bone minions and jagged horrors need love too.

I agree the ranged ones work incredibly well, but those melee are either too squishy or have targeting issues.

ETA on Flesh Golem Fix?

in Necromancer

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

Necro minions and Ranger pets need to be as smart as the Mesmer’s Illusions. On my Mesmer my illusions will always track stealthed players, and immediately attack them once they become visible.

There is no reason for minions not to do the same.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

ETA on Flesh Golem Fix?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

“Smart”. Mesmer illusions don’t have AI so much as they have auto-lock on a single target. Their functions are far more simple, and as such have much less room to mess up, and can function more efficiently.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

ETA on Flesh Golem Fix?

in Necromancer

Posted by: War Mourner.5168

War Mourner.5168

The most obvious time that the flesh golem fails for me is when I am killing sentries in wvw. I’ll attack them with ranged as I close, then dodge past him to avoid the shield bash. every time I do this, the golem will run past me and stand there for the rest of the fight, and the only way to get him back into the fight is to bring the sentry into melee range of him or activate charge. It’s rather odd.

ETA on Flesh Golem Fix?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Avigrus.2871

Avigrus.2871

It gets annoying, but i still run with fleshie in WvW… that charge is awesome.

80 Necro (5), 80 Guard (4), 80 Mesmer (3)
80 Ranger (3), 80 Warrior (3), 80 Thief (3)
80 Ele (2), 80 Engi (3), 80 Rev (2)

ETA on Flesh Golem Fix?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

There’s also an annoying bug where the Flesh Golem doesn’t start regenerating health ’till a good 20 seconds after we leave combat.

… I still want tengu.

ETA on Flesh Golem Fix?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tareck.4853

Tareck.4853

There’s also an annoying bug where the Flesh Golem doesn’t start regenerating health ’till a good 20 seconds after we leave combat.

YOu are totally right…

Do you know if there’s a place where NCSoft or ArenaNet enable user to create ticket or bugs that the developper would see ?

ETA on Flesh Golem Fix?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Each profession has a bug compilation, and ANet has a support system where you can also report things.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build