[Elite Spec Suggestion] Arisen

in Necromancer

Posted by: Regon Phoenix.8215

Regon Phoenix.8215

Keystone1: allow you to equip sword in your main-hand, unlock Hex abilities and change your Death Shroud into Howling Shroud.

Sword1: three hit chain. First Hit deals damage and cripples. Second hit deals damage and poison your target. Third hit deals damage and steals X health from your target, healing you for X health.
Sword2: damage all enemies around you and cripple them.
Sword3: disperse into cloud of plague for X sec, become invulnerable and poison enemies inside of this cloud.

Howling Shroud:
1: medium range attacks (about 220-300) which grants might when you damage slowed, cripple or slowed enemy.
2: disperse into cloud of bats for X sec, become invulnerable and bleed enemies inside of this cloud.
3: pull yourself and your target backwards, fear all other nearby enemies.
4: release a mobile storm of bones around yourself, dealing damage to nearby enemies and give you regeneration every time it damages an enemy.
5: cripple nearby enemies and tether them to yourself for X sec. When tethered enemy tries to move beyond X range from you, he/she will be pulled to you.

Healing: Hex of the Berserker: put a hex on yourself for X sec. When you get damaged by an enemy, this hex will be consumed, healing you for X health and steal X boons from the attacker.

Utility1: Hex of the Dragon Hunter: put a hex on yourself for X sec. When you get CCed, this hex will be consumed, causing you to gain stability and blind nearby enemies.
Utility2: Hex of the Daredevil: put a hex on yourself for X sec. When you get damaged by an enemy, this hex will be consumed, causing you to evade all attacks for X sec.
Utility3: Hex of the Tempest: put a hex on an enemy for X sec. When that enemy gets damaged, this hex will be consumed, causing all boons on that enemy to be replaced by stacks of poison.
Utility4: Hex of the Herald: put a hex on an enemy for X sec. When that enemy gains a boon, this hex will be consumed, causing all boons on that enemy be replaced by stacks of confusion.

Elite: Hex of the Reaper: put a hex on yourself and on an enemy for X sec. Whoever first loses X% of his maximum health will get hex consumed on him. When hex gets consumed, it will inflict torment, poison, confusion, bleeding and cripple.

Traits:

Tier1:
1) When you inflict cripple, deal X instant damage to affected enemy (scales with power).
2) When one of your hexes gets consumed, you will gain fury and might.
3) When your poison deals damage, it will also siphon X health from an enemy and heal you for X health.

Keystone2: when you exit the shroud, inflict fear into nearby enemies.

Tier2:
1) Your critical hits will also poison your target.
2) All your life siphoning abilities now will stack with condition damage. Gain X bonus healing power.
3) Your sword1 third hit will poison your target. Deal X% more damage to poisoned enemies.

Keystone3: inflicting fear on an enemy will also poison that enemy.

Tier3:
1) Your attacks will consume a stacks of poison on your target (if there is any) causing you attack to become critical. Gain X bonus ferocity.
2) Inflicting an enemy with a poison will give you regeneration (short CD). When you gain regeneration, share all your boons with nearby allies (medium CD).
3) When you cripple an enemy, also poison him/her.

When you fall, i will be right behind you and whisper: “Who will protect you now?”

(edited by Regon Phoenix.8215)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

There is no way that we ever get something close to this overpoweredness.

Otherwise, I really think that you don’t grasp what Berserker, DragonHunter, Tempest, Herald and Reaper are about if you associate this kind of effect to them.

I usually like seeing what kind of E-spec other player expect but this one feel so broken and ridiculous that I can’t even appreciate the idea. It would also be good to see something that stray from this standard form that’s being accepted for the necromancer. Nothing stop the dev from keeping DS in it’s form and add an F2 that use LF in a different manner.

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

There’s a reason why necromancer’s don’t have invuln skills. 20k base health and a ~11k shroud.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

(edited by Lahmia.2193)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

Ok, what’s overpowered :

Survivability :
Necromancer’s base survivability + 2 invulnerability skills + Evade skill + additional siphon on auto attack and on poison damage.
I expect you to understand that it is a lot of survivability (way to much, to the point that it’s a direct flag that call for nerf in PvP)

Damage :
Just with the cripple damage alone there is potential to break balance damage wise. You see, you just need to equip a warhorn to gain full potential of this trait and while warhorn is ok at the moment, this kind of trait would just falg it for a very painfull nerf. Because yes, if you want a decent number of damage that support you sword or even the scepter, you will automatically make the warhorn OP.

C’mon just look at locust swarm. Every second for 10 second (30s CD) :
- Base damage + LF generation + vampiric damage + vampiric presence damage + damage from cripple application + stack of poison (trait) + potentially bleed and poison on crit.

With the Wh trait instead of vampiric presence. Every second for 15s (24 second CD)
- Base damage + LF generation + vampiric damage + damage from cripple application + stack of poison (trait) + potentially bleed and poison on crit.

And for the fun, let’s suppose that they reintroduce the trait decaying swarm in the game…

Even I easily understand that it is broken and I don’t even like playing PvP.

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

(edited by Dadnir.5038)