[Elite Spec Suggestion] Balancer

in Necromancer

Posted by: Regon Phoenix.8215

Regon Phoenix.8215

Keystone1: allow you to equip shield in your off-hand, unlock Concentration abilities and give you Scales of Balance ability as F2.

Shield4: absorb next X incoming attacks, healing you for X% of damage absorbed.
Shield5: create a mobile field around yourself for X sec. Enemies in this field will get weakened and crippled every X sec. Cleanse weakness, cripple and chill from you when you activate this ability.

Scales of Balance: consume X life force and steal X maximum and current health from your target for X sec and add that health to yourself. This health will be slowly returned to your target while this ability recharges. Unblockable.

Healing: Purgatory: place a stationary zone in targeted location for X sec and heal yourself for X health. Enemies in this zone will get poison applied to them every sec. Allies in this zone will get regeneration applied to them.

Utility1: Rotting and Flourishing: place a stationary zone in targeted location for X sec. Enemies in this zone will get poison applied to them every sec. Allies in this zone will get random condition removed from them every sec.

Utility2: Cycle of Death: stun break you and place a stationary zone in targeted location for X sec. Enemies in this location suffers damage every X sec. Allies in this location will get retaliation applied to them every X sec.

Utility3: Deathless Shelter: stun break you and place a stationary zone in targeted location for X sec. Allies in this zone will be healed for X health every sec. Downed allies will get double healing. Enemies can’t enter of exit this location.

Utility4: Nightmare Garden: place a stationary zone in targeted location for X sec. Enemies in this location will get torment and confusion applied to them every X sec. Allies in this location will get resistance applied to them every X sec.

Elite: Between the Life and Death: place a stationary zone in targeted location. Allies in this zone will get stability applied to them every X sec. Downed allies will also get regeneration applied to them every X sec. Enemies will get a boon corrupted on them every X sec. Downed enemies will also get poison applied to them every X sec.

Traits

Tier1:
1) Your Concentration abilities will now be cast on yourself and become mobile fields. Increase duration of your Concentration abilities by X%.
2) Reduce your maximum life force by X%, but increase damage done while in shroud by X%. You become immune to critical hits while in shroud.
3) Increase maximum life force by X%, but you will not be able to active death shroud while your health is above X% of your maximum health.

Keystone2: your boons will last X% longer. Gain random boon when you enter combat and every X sec while you remain in combat.

Tier2:
1) When you apply a boon on an ally, apply same boon on yourself. Gain X bonus power per boon on you.
2) Gain X bonus healing power. Entering shroud will convert a condition on all nearby allies into a boon.
3) Every X sec your next attack will poison and torment your target.

Keystone3: gain might when you gain any other boon.

Tier3:
1) When you poison an enemy, apply regeneration to yourself. (short CD)
2) Heal nearby allies for X% of damage you take.
3) While you are wielding a shield, applying a cripple on an enemy will cause that enemy to take X instant damage (scales with power and condition damage). Your Shield4 will now also poison your attacker.

When you fall, i will be right behind you and whisper: “Who will protect you now?”

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Although I love the idea of giving Necros mobile fields (I really want GS #4 to be turned into one) having 5 of them would seem a little overpowered.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Regon Phoenix.8215

Regon Phoenix.8215

Although I love the idea of giving Necros mobile fields (I really want GS #4 to be turned into one) having 5 of them would seem a little overpowered.

That is a trait choice.

When you fall, i will be right behind you and whisper: “Who will protect you now?”