Elite Specialization: Scavenger

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kam.4092

Kam.4092

The Elite would be called Scavenger, with a crow theme.
It would focus on Dark Arts and Marks. It would bring more access to Marks other than using Staff, being Life Steal focused.

The weapon would be Mainhand Sword, and the playstyle would focus on a mix between melee, and long ranged attacks.

The Shroud skill would be calling upon the spiritual power of crows to infuse with your body, giving you sharp claws to quickly attack your targets. It would be all black, covering you in feathers while giving you a shadowy crow like figure, and you’d have a beak. It would focus on teleporting and jumping into the air, then swooping down for massive damage and CC.

Shroud 1 would be a fast and simple multiple hitting auto chain that had a small amount of Life Steal to heal you in Shroud.

Shroud 2 would be a long range teleport that gave Superspeed, and Blinded targets in the area.

Shroud 3 would be a long range channeled Life Siphon like skill that transferred Conditions on you to your target while Healing you.

Shroud 4 would be a skill like Revenant Sword 3 where you teleported from target to target Crippling, and doing massive burst damage while evading attacks.

Shroud 5 would be a Knockdown skill that had you ravage your enemy with your claws hitting multiple times, and granting Might stacks with Fury.

Mainhand Sword would have skills that all had Life Steal.
The auto attack chain would be Life Steal with Life Force generation, and would focus on quick double attacks. Skill 2 would be a Mark that called upon Crows to attack your target multiple times like the Ranger Warhorn. Skill 3 would teleport and leave a trail of crow feathers that blinded targets.

The Heal would create a crow feather aura that worked like the Guardian’s Shelter Heal.

The first Utility would be a Mark that blinded and chained enemies with crow feathers.

The second Utility would be a Mark that was a ground targeted leap giving Protection, and Dazing targets.

The Third Utility would be a Mark that summoned a crow to fight by your side and transfer life to you on each attack, and fear your enemies.

The Elite would be a Mark that spawned sharp crow feathers around you hitting for heavy piercing damage, and crippling, while giving you stability.

The Traits would focus on moving faster, with Superspeed, and adding range and damage onto leap skills. Also being focused on slowing enemies down, and attacking faster. It would be very bursty.

I know it’s edgy, but I want it xD.

(edited by Kam.4092)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Yogmondminer.5173

Yogmondminer.5173

We haven’t even gotten PoF yet and people are fantasizing about new elite specs… i kittening love this community. Though I’d want sword to be accompanied with something a bit more epic than this :p

in Necromancer

Kam.4092

We haven’t even gotten PoF yet and people are fantasizing about new elite specs… i kittening love this community. Though I’d want sword to be accompanied with something a bit more epic than this :p

Crows are epic ._. And this is Power focused, not Condition like Scourge.

I love Marks, but they are only on the Staff.

in Necromancer

Yogmondminer.5173

I didnt say anything about the playstile, but its only my oppinion that its not as epic as sword deserves x3

in Necromancer

Kam.4092

I didnt say anything about the playstile, but its only my oppinion that its not as epic as sword deserves x3

What does Sword deserve

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

What does Sword deserve

I’d guess condi melee as its our missing current weapon, though I don’t fancy waiting another 2 years for it.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

in Necromancer

Yogmondminer.5173

What does Sword deserve

I’d guess condi melee as its our missing current weapon, though I don’t fancy waiting another 2 years for it.

Yeah something condi mele comes in mind, probably bleed or torment based, since it’s a sword…

in Necromancer

Kam.4092

What does Sword deserve

Yeah something condi mele comes in mind, probably bleed or torment based, since it’s a sword…

Scavenger would be Power

in Necromancer

Yogmondminer.5173

What does Sword deserve

Scavenger would be Power

Yeah but we kindof don’t want another kittenty power spec that in the end will come out useless just as power reaper did ; – ;

in Necromancer

Kam.4092

What does Sword deserve

Scavenger would be Power

Yeah but we kindof don’t want another kittenty power spec that in the end will come out useless just as power reaper did ; – ;

This forum is so emo. Why not think about us having a good Power spec? We are getting a Condition Spec soon, and it’d make sense that the next is Power.

in Necromancer

Yogmondminer.5173

Because… Oh, hey, guess what? Power builds are largely useless, and if you’re battling any thank I’d rather have condi than power, because condi lasts, power can be blocked, because every strong attack has a big tell that it’s comming… Remember Gravedigger? Yeah, that.