Entering and leaving DS

Entering and leaving DS

in Necromancer

Posted by: FLiP.7680

FLiP.7680

I’m used to Warrior and Thief, and i almost everytime click 2-3 times on DS, which makes me leave the form and go on CD.
Does anyone have the same problem? Would be a good idea if add 1s CD after you enter DS?

Entering and leaving DS

in Necromancer

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

No. Don’t be so twitchy some necro builds utilize exactly what your talking about some call it flashing ds. If all your useful ds skills are on cooldown but you still get fury or weakening shroud or stability from flashing ds it can help a bit.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

Entering and leaving DS

in Necromancer

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

As Nexed said you gotta have a bit more control with pressing F1 as a necro vs other classes. If only Ranger’s F2 was as responsive as the necro’s F1 lol…

Entering and leaving DS

in Necromancer

Posted by: Chesire.9043

Chesire.9043

Can’t say I’ve ever had this issue either but this isn’t the first time I’ve seen someone post about it.

I agree with the others: cool your kittens and practice not spamming. Necro isn’t nearly as face roll as War and Thief.

Entering and leaving DS

in Necromancer

Posted by: Avigrus.2871

Avigrus.2871

Happens on a rare occasion when I’m panicking (eg 2 thieves jump me), but for the most part you will learn to control this in time.

80 Necro (5), 80 Guard (4), 80 Mesmer (3)
80 Ranger (3), 80 Warrior (3), 80 Thief (3)
80 Ele (2), 80 Engi (3), 80 Rev (2)

Entering and leaving DS

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Chill and dont panick. Control your twitchy fingers. All will be well.

Entering and leaving DS

in Necromancer

FLiP.7680

Yeah, i saw that you can get Fury, Stability, Retaliation, Clear condi, and apply Bleed, Weakness, Vulnerability and heal when pop out DS.

My “twitchy finger” control is better and i’m not leaving DS so often. :P

Entering and leaving DS

in Necromancer

Posted by: amiavamp.9785

amiavamp.9785

Yeah, i saw that you can get Fury, Stability, Retaliation, Clear condi, and apply Bleed, Weakness, Vulnerability and heal when pop out DS.

My “twitchy finger” control is better and i’m not leaving DS so often. :P

The incredible 30/30/30/30/30 build that still uses life force as health outside of Death Shroud.

Entering and leaving DS

in Necromancer

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

I do this accidentally too from time to time. I wish they would put like a 0.25 second cooldown on it just to help prevent it from occurring, like they did for the transformations.

Sometimes this happens from lag too. The DS activation doesn’t come out right away, so quickly hit it again, and then I pop in and out. But oh well, I just need more practice with it is all.

Entering and leaving DS

in Necromancer

FLiP.7680

The incredible 30/30/30/30/30 build that still uses life force as health outside of Death Shroud.

Did i say in a single build? If you don’t have anything to contribute, just leave.