Everyone QQ about necros

Everyone QQ about necros

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dejavu.4638

Dejavu.4638

I really dont understand why in this forum are more people who dont play usually with necros than people who play with necromancer from the beta events. That people only come to this forum to post topics about “nerf necros”, “QQ”, “Fear hurts a lot”, etc etc.

Why Arenanet put burn into a Necros trait?? To have an excuse to nerf fear in the next patch? Just keep off the burn trait and put in the garbage and let the necros in peace with their pre patch build of terror. I dont use Dummfire and i dont want the suppuest necros nerf of fear in the next patch!!

Dont kill the Necros Again! -.-!

Everyone QQ about necros

in Necromancer

Posted by: Yobculture.5786

Yobculture.5786

They gave necromancers Burn because condition builds had a problem dealing decent DPS… especially standing next to other classes pre-patch. People are only raging because they don’t know how to counter Necromancers…

That being said, it’s the easymode fix… not good at all for longevity.

Far Shiverpeaks

Everyone QQ about necros

in Necromancer

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Necro was one of the worst, if not the worst, class for a long time so very few people main a necro. Now that they were finally brought up to speed, all the people who made elementalists, mesmers, and thieves are mad because they lost all of their “skill”.

Everyone QQ about necros

in Necromancer

Posted by: TheMightyAltroll.3485

TheMightyAltroll.3485

Necro was one of the worst, if not the worst, class for a long time so very few people main a necro. Now that they were finally brought up to speed, all the people who made elementalists, mesmers, and thieves are mad because they lost all of their “skill”.

As a long time Necro, we were never bad. We are OP now.

Contact me ingame for Necro, Ranger, Mesmer, and Thief advice.

Everyone QQ about necros

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nebiros.4801

Nebiros.4801

You are OP on every class you play are you not?
Why else would anyone need your advice?

Everyone QQ about necros

in Necromancer

Posted by: flow.6043

flow.6043

Cmon, enough with the Altroll bashing.

I agree with him on this, the necro wasn’t bad before the patch.

Everyone QQ about necros

in Necromancer

Nebiros.4801

LOL I am not bashing I am just saying…..Necro was not bad I agree but it wasn’t good either.. NOT if you compare to any other class you could get on and play.

Everyone QQ about necros

in Necromancer

Nebiros.4801

The nerf bat is going to be bad on this class due to how small the player base is no way we can cry as loud as other classes…..

Everyone QQ about necros

in Necromancer

Dejavu.4638

Necros before the patch were very good with the “Necro fear Build”. Post patch this was complemented with torment and the buff of skills like Doom and Spectral Wall. In my opinion we dont need burn, we need to be just like we was before the patch, but Anet dont believe that, they are thinking in nerf the damage of Fear.

Again Dont Kill the necros!! Just keep off Dummfire plz

Everyone QQ about necros

in Necromancer

Posted by: Terok.7315

Terok.7315

Cmon, enough with the Altroll bashing.

I agree with him on this, the necro wasn’t bad before the patch.

The necro was never bad, it was mediocre.

Vile Necromancer||Defender of the Beastgate||Slayer of Moa’s

Everyone QQ about necros

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kravick.4906

Kravick.4906

I don’t think anyone wanted burning. We wanted the ability to live longer than 3 seconds if focus fired. We’re supposed to be attrition class, which is actually something we’re still pretty bad at.

Stuff goes here.

Everyone QQ about necros

in Necromancer

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

LOL I am not bashing I am just saying…..Necro was not bad I agree but it wasn’t good either.. NOT if you compare to any other class you could get on and play.

How else would you judge how good they are if not by comparing them to other classes? I’ve played every class except engineer quite a bit, and necros can’t match any of them for easy mode skills like invulnerability, evade spam, boon spam, and invisibility. I would say I main guard and necro since I play those two classes the most and it is hilarious how many mistakes you can make on a guard and still survive and recover. Thief is even more hilarious.

Everyone QQ about necros

in Necromancer

Posted by: Teevell.1684

Teevell.1684

How else would you judge how good they are if not by comparing them to other classes? I’ve played every class except engineer quite a bit, and necros can’t match any of them for easy mode skills like invulnerability, evade spam, boon spam, and invisibility. I would say I main guard and necro since I play those two classes the most and it is hilarious how many mistakes you can make on a guard and still survive and recover. Thief is even more hilarious.

Not having easymode skills isn’t a problem with our class, it’s a problem with the other classes.

Tarnished Coast

Everyone QQ about necros

in Necromancer

Posted by: Andlat Helsonr.1284

Andlat Helsonr.1284

Inb4 “But necros have Death Shroud.”

In all seriousness, though, I agree. When I play with my necro every ability counts an must be used properly. On my engie I often find myself mashing the ’nade buttons over an over and winning 2 v 1s. I know it is anecdotal evidence, but this is what I have encountered in my experience.

Everyone QQ about necros

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nemesis.8593

Nemesis.8593

Necromancer was bad before patch… hot join was a nightmare for a necromancer, and 1v1 even though more or less balance you could never fully win a fight, players would just leave the fight as soon as you win, and you could not follow.

Were weren’t “very” bad, we were only bad in one aspect… which regrettably it’s the one aspect that everyone uses in general to begin with.

In PvP people tend to zerg if possible… as the months passed people started realizing that if you zerg a necromancer he is dead meat… so not only we were zerg-able, but people were putting a lot of effort into zerging us.

90% of the time when you would out skill a player he would instantly run and come back with someone else for a sure win… it was more or less a nightmare. We had to use cunning, clever tactics just to compensate for these facts… while others face roll on keyboard in numbers.

So… necromancers were not bad as a class, they just had a backdoor so to speak… a major weakness, and it was exploited to the max.

Anyone claiming otherwise… can you please tell me how exactly you survive 4 chain CC burst from 2-3 players ? If pulled off correctly you are dead in 4 seconds through Death Shroud with absolutely no way of countering it. You are literally CCed the entire 4 seconds… and then you are dead.

Skill can only be used if you have a chance to press any button… it wasn’t skill based…

edit: I’ve watched the curse organised tournament… 8 teams… 1 necromancer. Could it be that necromancer was actually good, but no one bother taking one… maybe it’s a coincidence…
I don’t know how many of you noticed what won the games… it wasn’t damage or defence, it was CC and mobility. It was a race of who can CC and out mobility the other team…

I may not have enough experience to play the PvP game cause i have not practiced much, but i have many many years of PvP experience in many different games, i know how to read and interpret what i see…

Nemesis Youtube channel - necromancer & mesmer tutorials, PvP and more…

Nemesis live-stream channel - focusing mainly on Guild Wars 2, League of Legends and Dota II.

(edited by Nemesis.8593)

Everyone QQ about necros

in Necromancer

Dejavu.4638

Necromancer was bad before patch… hot join was a nightmare for a necromancer, and 1v1 even though more or less balance you could never fully win a fight, players would just leave the fight as soon as you win, and you could not follow.

Were weren’t “very” bad, we were only bad in one aspect… which regrettably it’s the one aspect that everyone uses in general to begin with.

In PvP people tend to zerg if possible… as the months passed people started realizing that if you zerg a necromancer he is dead meat… so not only we were zerg-able, but people were putting a lot of effort into zerging us.

90% of the time when you would out skill a player he would instantly run and come back with someone else for a sure win… it was more or less a nightmare. We had to use cunning, clever tactics just to compensate for these facts… while others face roll on keyboard in numbers.

So… necromancers were not bad as a class, they just had a backdoor so to speak… a major weakness, and it was exploited to the max.

Anyone claiming otherwise… can you please tell me how exactly you survive 4 chain CC burst from 2-3 players ? If pulled off correctly you are dead in 4 seconds through Death Shroud with absolutely no way of countering it. You are literally CCed the entire 4 seconds… and then you are dead.

Skill can only be used if you have a chance to press any button… it wasn’t skill based…

edit: I’ve watched the curse organised tournament… 8 teams… 1 necromancer. Could it be that necromancer was actually good, but no one bother taking one… maybe it’s a coincidence…
I don’t know how many of you noticed what won the games… it wasn’t damage or defence, it was CC and mobility. It was a race of who can CC and out mobility the other team…

I may not have enough experience to play the PvP game cause i have not practiced much, but i have many many years of PvP experience in many different games, i know how to read and interpret what i see…

U expose exactly what i think. Anet cant nerf necros cause some guys QQ about their deaths against a necros in SPVP, in TPVP noone take a necro seriously….

Everyone QQ about necros

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lokyate.1387

Lokyate.1387

I had plenty of fun with the ‘Fear is my Weapon’ build pre-patch. I killed people, people killed me. Players were surprised to actually see a necro beating people. Was it OP at the time? I don’t know. Are we OP now? I don’t know, but we’re closer to it than we were before.
Take out Dhuumfire, leave us with with Torment and take out fear on Spectral wall. Give it someplace else (like it used to be). There, fine.
Just a bit of fine tuning and we’re in a perfect spot.