Favourite necro skill

Favourite necro skill

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Mines got to be Dark Pact (dagger #3). The 3s immobilise coupled with 2 boon corrupts and decent damage is just awesome. I’ve probably sentenced more people to death in wvw with this than any other skill I’ve used. And best of all is the animation. Probably the most necromancer themed of any skill.
What’s your favourite skill then?

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

Favourite necro skill

in Necromancer

Posted by: miguelsil.6324

miguelsil.6324

“Character selection” after press ESC

Favourite necro skill

in Necromancer

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

“Character selection” after press ESC

Just scrub out the word “elementalist” and replace it with “necromancer”…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5zjK7ITpQ

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

Favourite necro skill

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rashagar.8349

Rashagar.8349

I have a lot of emotional attachment to Spectral Walk, or as I took to calling it, Spectral Retry.
Firstly, it was the only reason I ever completed a large amount of the jumping puzzles and some of the vistas in the game. I got used to moving forward in 8 second bursts of frantic panic followed by 30whatever seconds of wiping my palms and remembering to breathe.
Secondly, it used to be the most fun I ever had in wvw. Cliffs were the only allies I needed as a necromancer there haha!
God I forgot how much I miss that, just running around with my friends and no matter what the situation we found ourselves in just feeling like “well I don’t know about you but I’m okay because I’m a necromancer”.

Favourite necro skill

in Necromancer

Posted by: ZombieSlayeR.8702

ZombieSlayeR.8702

Probably Dark Path just because its so satisfying to hit o-o

~Nefras~

Favourite necro skill

in Necromancer

Posted by: Okami.7049

Okami.7049

Hard to choose, but if I had to I feel like Well of Power edges ahead by just barely. I just love how it’s a Stun Break, coverts Conditions into Boons (instead of removing them) thus turning your weaknesses into strengths and, if you have Vampiric Rituals in Blood Magic, you gain Protection and it lifesteals per pulse.

~ Death Is Not The Greatest Loss In Life, The Greatest Loss Is What Dies Inside Us While We Live. ~

Favourite necro skill

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

Epidemic is my favorite, though it is usually of little or no benefit. It does help with add’s, which can be a huge crowd control skill.

Favourite necro skill

in Necromancer

Posted by: Coffietire.2783

Coffietire.2783

Nightfall, I swear that skill saved me more times than it should have during my first stay in Verdant Brink.

Favourite necro skill

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

My favourite list

1st place [weapon skill]: Gravedigger
2nd place [utility skill]: Spectral Walk
3rd place [elite skill]: Lich Form
4th place [healing skill]: “Your Soul Is Mine!”

Favourite necro skill

in Necromancer

Posted by: Khailyn.6248

Khailyn.6248

Its hard for me to pick just one. Because they remind me of GW1, Blood is Power, bone fiend and flesh golem. Favorite ones to use, spectral walk for jumping puzzles, and epidemic (pack the mobs in and watch all those little numbers light up).

‘Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.’

Favourite necro skill

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

i would have to say spectral walk, though the duration is too short even traited, and cooldown too long

(edited by Sublimatio.6981)

Favourite necro skill

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kumouta.4985

Kumouta.4985

Chilled to the bone.
Can’t live without that stability, and i can cancel it to make myself explode every 3 seconds.

I can apply over 3 stacks of bleeding.

Favourite necro skill

in Necromancer

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

Plague Signet, before HoT.
That skill remember me the time where there was the real condition meta and we was the best counter to who played that builds.
Accumulate confusion and burn from mesmers and ele and then send it back to see a poor thief die in 3 seconds, or wait for the full burst of a burn guardian and then send all his 15 stacks of burn at once… Sweet memories

Favourite necro skill

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

Plague Signet, before HoT.
That skill remember me the time where there was the real condition meta and we was the best counter to who played that builds.
Accumulate confusion and burn from mesmers and ele and then send it back to see a poor thief die in 3 seconds, or wait for the full burst of a burn guardian and then send all his 15 stacks of burn at once… Sweet memories

I wish this was still the case. It would make players think, hard, before filling a Necromancer with conditions and could tone down the spammy condi stuff and make it a strategy.

Favourite necro skill

in Necromancer

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

its gotta be golem charge. get em minion! :3

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

Favourite necro skill

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kaijantoo.5796

Kaijantoo.5796

My personal favorites are:

1) Well of corruption because it can drop entire teams in pvp if placed and timed well.
2) Plague signet for it’s utility and I personally just love the ability to turn your enemy’s cancer into a weapon.

Bonus: When playing the procmancer build, just simply entering shroud is awesome. AOE boon corrupt, lots of damage and the whole explosion of black magic looks cool as kitten.

Favourite necro skill

in Necromancer

Posted by: Famine.7915

Famine.7915

Chillblains.

Vee/Volk
Maguuma – Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Necromancer

Favourite necro skill

in Necromancer

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351