Fear on the necromancer should of been a elite skill

in Necromancer

Posted by: lorndarken.3702

lorndarken.3702

and its recast should be 4 mins , but how long the fear duration should of lasted is 10 seconds . when i look at a mesmers moa bird elite skill and see the duration on that is 10 seconds . and when ever they use it , it then also disables the enemy skill slots for a good 10 seconds and on top of that . depending on certain players skill slots , for example with mine for example if i have all my minions up , they get despawned and i get the cool down on them as well , which also continues to disable my skill slots for extra time .

why no one at arena net saw this as a problem is beyond me.
so i only see it fair that we necros get compensated as well .

in Necromancer

Posted by: chuiu.4985

chuiu.4985

Absolutely not. Terrible idea. Not only can you get out of fear, unlike moa, but a longer recharge? None of that makes sense.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Varg.9751

Varg.9751

“Absolutely not. Terrible idea. Not only can you get out of fear, unlike moa, but a longer recharge? None of that makes sense.”

Elite fear→Epidemic.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Calcifire.1864

Calcifire.1864

and with that, I just realized how devastating the 20 second fear bug can be with two necros and an enemy necro :P
necro 1 fears enemy necro, enemy necro fears necro automatically from the trait, fear bounces back and forth until enemy and necro 1 have 20 seconds of fear, necro 1 plague signets their 20 seconds to give enemy necro 40 seconds of fear, necro 1 casts epidemic.
necro 1 laughs

alternatively, if the plague signet doesn’t work, necro 2 can cast the epidemic for a shorter fear on the group

necro 1 and 2 laugh

then a mesmer uses null field and ruins everything… nerf mesmers anet plskthx

in Necromancer

Posted by: Curring.9752

Curring.9752

@Calc I actually laughed at that. xD
But yeah, Necro class that has lack of fear – Thiefs get a longer fear than us is they STEAL us, can’t steal what we don’t have, eh? Even warriors go rawr and fear, yet we can raise undead minions and they’re like “Sup, see you got some friends, good for you! Casually walks away” Queue sad music.

I like the fact we can get a long stack of chill, I guess thats something. :L

In the greater blob of things, there is only the zerg.
Kittens, Kittens everywhere!

in Necromancer

Posted by: roadrunner.8920

roadrunner.8920

Yes. Let’s nerf the weakest class in the game.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dibrom.6408

Dibrom.6408

A 4 minute cooldown on a cleanse-able CC? No thanks.

Arenanet: The paragon of truth.

in Necromancer

Posted by: brickforlife.1364

brickforlife.1364

Bad idea, but you know what would make me cheer up? A grandmaster trait that disallows cleansing on necro conditions >:D. Balances us out perfectly

Join
[BEAR] www.gw2bear.com
[DATE] www.tyriadating.com