Fear spam

Fear spam

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rentapest.6503

Rentapest.6503

Necro’s should not be able to fear entire groups of players off a cliff into oblivion. It’s rediculous.

Why is nothing done about this? Either ban these players or nerf the ability. Simple.

Fear spam

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

You sound like you’re complaining about stupid zergs in EotM not paying attention to where they are going and (surprise) when they run right over a wall that is very easy to predict and don’t do anything about it they die. Which also isn’t about spam, they’re just stupid.

Other than that, there is no situation where you can actually spam fear (with your whole 1 AoE fear you can proc without enemy input) a group off a cliff.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Fear spam

in Necromancer

Posted by: flow.6043

flow.6043

Like fear is the only way to make people fall off cliffs…

Fear spam

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

Looks like a zerg walked in a well placed spectral wall, I would say either:
" it is your fault for walking into a group so condensed that you can’t see the spectral wall."
Or
“Blame the person at the front for not seeing it.”

EverythingOP

Fear spam

in Necromancer

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

This is what we got for having no active defenses. When general pvp meta shifts to “Focus the (whatever class you play)” instead of “Focus the necro,” you will be able to have a little fun in a meaningless game mode, too.

P. S. that’s not spam, it’s one skill. Complete opposite of spam.

Fear spam

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ragnar the Rock.3174

Ragnar the Rock.3174

This is what we got for having no active defenses. When general pvp meta shifts to “Focus the (whatever class you play)” instead of “Focus the necro,” you will be able to have a little fun in a meaningless game mode, too.

P. S. that’s not spam, it’s one skill. Complete opposite of spam.

This ^

The only way spectral wall can hit you multiple times is if your stupid enough to run into it multiple times.

PS: OP run some stability it eliminates the effects of CC including fear.

Fear spam

in Necromancer

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

Or pay attention everytime you go near airport/FR south gate path.

Fear spam

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

It takes one really stupid zerg to march so close to a cliff, knowing that any one enemy necromancer could drop down a spectral wall, or a mark, to fear a large number of players over the side. Here is an effective counter to it:

• Don’t follow a bad commander
  • Don’t wander near a cliff
  • Use a stun break
“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

Fear spam

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

It takes one really stupid zerg to march so close to a cliff, knowing that any one enemy necromancer could drop down a spectral wall, or a mark, to fear a large number of players over the side. Here is an effective counter to it:

• Use a stun break

Stability is also a fantastic option. :O

Nalhadia – Kaineng

Fear spam

in Necromancer

Posted by: Saturn.6591

Saturn.6591

• Use a stun break

Stability is also a fantastic option. :O

Also, some condi-removal with instant cast. Some of it even is AoE. Works wonders.

Fear spam

in Necromancer

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

Necro’s should not be able to fear entire groups of players off a cliff into oblivion. It’s rediculous.

Why is nothing done about this? Either ban these players or nerf the ability. Simple.

Ban the players? BAN THE PLAYERS?

Lol. I guess every class with some sort of CC needs to be banned eh.

You’re actually the biggest troll of life If this post isn’t serious.

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

Fear spam

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

You’re actually the biggest troll of life If this post isn’t serious.

Not a troll … clearly one of these:

It takes one really stupid zerg to march so close to a cliff, knowing that any one enemy necromancer could drop down a spectral wall, or a mark, to fear a large number of players over the side.

:D

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

Fear spam

in Necromancer

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

I watched a guy jump over a small rock to his death in EotM last night. The guy following him did so as well. Neither saw the edge. I jumped too but managed to stop in time.

At least there’s an excuse when a necro gets involved.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

Fear spam

in Necromancer

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

I’ve seen a massive zerg circle one of the towers I was defending (with only a handful of people at my side), and they went along the side closest to the cliff. All I needed to do is drop one Spectral Wall and a mark, and half the zerg went over the edge. And it was hilarious, cause you have to wonder why anyone would take such a risk. There was so much space, yet they decided to circle around the tower, along the edge of the cliff. That’s just taunting death, is it not?

(edited by Mad Queen Malafide.7512)

Fear spam

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sors Immani.8429

Sors Immani.8429

Oh please cry some more. Seriously, its how us necromancers sustain ourselves outside of death shroud.

[Edit]
Reviewed OP’s posts. Looks to be a fail ranger judging by img links, and most lol-worthy post outside of this one I found was “omg retaliation is so OP remove it plx, I lose over 90% of my hp trying to kill an enemy with retal”.

Homeworld: Dragonbrand—Necro main Sors Immani, leader of Ripple Effect [RE]
aka Thalakos Dralnu, Voxt Umultus, and Jalis Haafingar.
Vulgarity is no substitution for wit.

(edited by Sors Immani.8429)

Fear spam

in Necromancer

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

I’ve seen a massive zerg circle one of the towers I was defending (with only a handful of people at my side), and they went along the side closest to the cliff. All I needed to do is drop one Spectral Wall and a mark, and half the zerg went over the edge. And it was hilarious, cause you have to wonder why anyone would take such a risk. There was so much space, yet they decided to circle around the tower, along the edge of the cliff. That’s just taunting death, isn’kitten

I hate you not because you use fear. I hate you because you defend in eotm \"/

If not eotm then I can forgive you

Fear spam

in Necromancer

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

I hate you not because you use fear. I hate you because you defend in eotm \"/

If not eotm then I can forgive you

It was in WvW.