Fingers Crossed.

Fingers Crossed.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Ready up!

So tonight may well become a very very interesting/important stream for many players.
I am wondering about what are we to expect from the balance team, since the last stream was only about the reward system and trivial things this stream will have to adress major issues across many professions.

What are your expectations for tonight?

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

Fingers Crossed.

in Necromancer

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Don’t get your hopes up too high. While we might get some ideas to speculate, Ready up so far has always been.. Pretty vague. So it leaves a lot of room for interpretation.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

Fingers Crossed.

in Necromancer

Posted by: WolfiKurisu.6894

WolfiKurisu.6894

Ready up!

So tonight may well become a very very interesting/important stream for many players.
I am wondering about what are we to expect from the balance team, since the last stream was only about the reward system and trivial things this stream will have to adress major issues across many professions.

What are your expectations for tonight?

I’ve no idea what you’re talking about, but since I play this a lot I guess I should watch anything related to balancing/changes. Where do we watch the stream and at what time, sorry?

Fingers Crossed.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

Don’t get your hopes up too high. While we might get some ideas to speculate, Ready up so far has always been.. Pretty vague. So it leaves a lot of room for interpretation.

+1

I don’t think they will focus on balance as much as they will focus on a few new runes and sigils, new stats, and a direction they want to take the skills/balancing with little to no direct information.

Fingers Crossed.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Banjal.7328

Banjal.7328

They will show the new 2h Sword skills.

Fingers Crossed.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

hmmm. last ready up there was a promise made to adress the current balance problems.. i really feel this next patch is a do or die patch for the spvp team..

Of course since release i have had my hopes crushed so sure this won’t be different except maybe more players i know leaving for other games Beta’s.

Hopes already crushed, thanks for the pre-stream prep guys ^^

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

Fingers Crossed.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Banjal.7328

Banjal.7328

2014 is do or die for them,there is to many big MMO coming out this year.

Fingers Crossed.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

I was wrong, they focused on balance too….

Fingers Crossed.

in Necromancer

Posted by: FurryFOX.6541

FurryFOX.6541

Well I’ve been playing since release, they have failed to balance with every update. I think it actually gets worse. I mean blink for mes glitches every time, still is not fixed. That should be a simple fix I would think. That’s just one of many. So yeah, it’s a do or die. The developers never tell u the truth or help.