Finish this build

Finish this build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

I am trying to get a regeneration support build going with this base in the link below.
But i am wondering what directions i can go with it..

Anyone have any suggestions?

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fQAQNAnd2iQaZamaJAJF8i90DyH/bA-ToAgzCmIuRdj7GzNybs3M+Y9B

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

Finish this build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Noble.3647

Noble.3647

Since you have Well traits, why not add another well?
Power for Condition Removal, Darkness to Annoy, or Power for the shortest cooldown. (Esp. if you want the Minions for the finish.)
For the elite … maybe plague or the golem (to annoy).

As for traits Soul Reaping is always helpful, but with your focus, why not
Spite II & X?

Finish this build

in Necromancer

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Personally – i wouldnt take Mark of Evasion simply due to the lack of Vigor we have.
Possibly take Life Transfer Heal if its group play. Parasitic Bond can be decent as well. Maybe put some points into Soul Reaping for better DeathShroud as a sort of “defense”

Finish this build

in Necromancer

Posted by: pierwola.9602

pierwola.9602

Replace rune of dwayna with something else. Mark of Blood x2, Reapers Touch and Full of Life is more than enought to get perma reg.

i use something like that:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fQAQJA2tiM6N7JApCWPp47tpUAA6A-TIAjP2fA

(edited by pierwola.9602)

Finish this build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Thanks for the input guys..

Everytime i try something with a build i run the same story.
Always missing something..

With the route i tried here i was missing Retal, Vigor, and Condition conversion..

Wish WoP would convert more conditions at once.. and WoB on revive would cast when the revive starts.
Also the same story about missing my utilities when leaving DS is becoming more and more of a bother.

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

Finish this build

in Necromancer

Noble.3647

Thanks for the input guys..

Also the same story about missing my utilities when leaving DS is becoming more and more of a bother.

So you have not been able to see your Skills either (after leaving DS)?

Finish this build

in Necromancer

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Yep, Though it seems to be HOW you leave more than just leaving. For example. I am not in combat and just go into Deathshroud and leave it to empty, my heal, utility and such all appear rather fast.

Do the same in combat, just let it empty. The same thing happens quite decent.

HOWEVER – If my DeathShroud is removed thanks to damage i get 2-3 second delay on when my heal, utility and everything will appear.

This is a HUGE issue and one that is in need of being fixed. I did have a topic about it, it seems to have gotten lost somewhere.

Finish this build

in Necromancer

Noble.3647

This is a HUGE issue and one that is in need of being fixed. I did have a topic about it, it seems to have gotten lost somewhere.

Agreed. I reported it several months ago, In Game WITH a Screenshot of the missing skills. Though it seems to have improved considerably since then, it still happens and is a major annoyance.

Maybe Anet thought they fixed it. Since it does not happen as often/predictably, it might be nearly impossible to send in an in-game report with a screenshot now. :/

Finish this build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Snorcha.7586

Snorcha.7586

I get the same thing but it’s worse in zergs, might be latency related?

Finish this build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

I wouldnt go the well route in PvP. It can never achieve maximum potential like it can in WvW.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

Finish this build

in Necromancer

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Found the post i was talking about: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/DeathShroud-exit-lag/first#post3394158

2 weeks old, has a Dev message but nothing since, seems like they KNOW about the issue whether it will be fixed or not…thats another question