Furious Shroud [Ferocity DS build]

in Necromancer

Posted by: Shafi.8952

Shafi.8952

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fRUQNBmQDbkj+o1SX3rpTbO2jNO8/eijhCqoM6BIBCAqTinIWB-TxyBABScBBI4AEgnuHKV/piDCw4PIAAOACIt/wDHBArU+loSwAAHA3ff23+2f/93/5nf+5nfunf+5nf+5SBM2OL-e

I think the extra precision from zerker set is wasted on Necro. Valkyrie is more useful

50% crit chance from Death Perception + 20% from Fury (from furious demise) + 30% from gears and traits.

Valkyrie set is more useful than zerker set because the precision is not required. The vitality from valkyrie fuels Rune of the Wurm (and Furious maintenance oil if you are rich). Also the vitality helps death shroud last longer.

dagger auto and locust swarm helps fuel death shroud and death shroud is used for criting.

Utilities are not that important. I proc wells and locust swarm before going into death shroud so that they crit.

So give me some constructive criticism to improve the build.

Necromancer: Unfinished, Not Broken.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Narkodx.1472

Narkodx.1472

I think you should go 4/4/0/0/6 and slap on a few zerk pieces to get back the lost precision

Chill of Death is way too good to pass up IMO

Also you need a stun breaker otherwise it should be solid

in Necromancer

Posted by: Malchior.1928

Malchior.1928

The crutch to this build would be relying too much on ds auto spam for your dps.
Almost hard countered by blinds.

I suppose flashing ds would get you some nice crits for a few seconds with dagger auto though.

[QQ] A Quaggan in Arah

in Necromancer

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

also precision/vitality > healing power/toughness

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in Necromancer

Posted by: dmbgodzilla.2745

dmbgodzilla.2745

I almost posted earlier today, virtually the same kind of build, hoping to get some feedback as I’ve taken a bit of necro heat over this build on my server. (Not trying to hijack the thread, but the builds are just so similar.)

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fRAQNBmODbkjmabrpxnGOcTMMUStCRHARwDQ9VEF5KA-TVDBABCu/QXKxcUJIpq/AxBIwLlCAcxAMTZRi6GSRDSeaIY4BCsxRAIAACwNvZ2sNDG6QH6QH6Q7m3co3co3sUAMpMC-w

I’ve played this build for a year or more and like it a lot. It’s the survivability I like, both in and out of zergs. I built the Ascended armor before I found the build and so adapted as best I could. The rule was to keep baseline crit at 50% and Ferocity at 200 for the full benefit of Death Perception, Vital Persistence and LBs.

edit: Scholar. That 10% damage over 90% health is hard to pass up for the same power/toughness/crit/ferocity stats or less found in Pack or Brawler.

(edited by dmbgodzilla.2745)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Pelopidas.2140

Pelopidas.2140

Is there a cap on ferocity??