GameBreaking news

GameBreaking news

in Necromancer

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

I saw a dev playing necro!!!!!

In pve, on mm, killing chikens with a wand.

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

GameBreaking news

in Necromancer

Posted by: Solus.3926

Solus.3926

video … or it never happened!

how did you know it was a MM? … there are no live minions, oh, wait!

I am the menace. The one whose will is done. The haunting chill upon your neck. I am the Conundrum.

GameBreaking news

in Necromancer

Posted by: TheLastNobody.8319

TheLastNobody.8319

I’m not sure if I should be happy or disappointed, or a combination of the two…happointed?

A knight in shining armor is a man who never had his metal truly tested.

GameBreaking news

in Necromancer

Posted by: Muchacho.2390

Muchacho.2390

Maybe a flesh of the master bugfix incoming? We will see in 6 months…

GameBreaking news

in Necromancer

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

People need to stop assuming that every player with an ANET tag is a dev. Anyone who works at the company gets the tag. Yes, that includes IT guys and janitors who have no clue about what’s going on with the game or have any say about what gets done.

GameBreaking news

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

There are over 200 employees at ANet. Its very obvious some of them would play Necromancer.

However there are only about 4 that make the decisions for balance (and of those four, Sharp does less day-to-day balance afaik, and Peters does a lot). Reality is that as far as Necromancer goes, we aren’t that bad off on devs. Karl and Sharp, two of the four devs, both definitely like the class. I had the opportunity to talk to Sharp in person and he’s a cool dude, and he knew what he was talking about. People too often mistake lack of changes for bad devs, there is a lot more going on then you’d imagine, and even a simple tooltip change takes ages to go through because they are a company, not one person.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

GameBreaking news

in Necromancer

Posted by: dagrdagaz.4913

dagrdagaz.4913

So, the gamebreaking news is we should pause playing GW2 cos were in awe and shock cos a Dev might actually be trying to fix the ‘Flesh of the Master’ trait bug ?!

GameBreaking news

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

the Devs always play and display the least played Class now it was a Necro, afew weeks ago it was the Ranger and before that the Engi..

Hint: can anyone even recall the last time the Devs played a Warrior ?

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

GameBreaking news

in Necromancer

Posted by: Skoigoth.9238

Skoigoth.9238

Hint: can anyone even recall the last time the Devs played a Warrior ?

Öööhm, two days ago? Hugh Norfolk hambowing his way to victory.

GameBreaking news

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

So, the gamebreaking news is we should pause playing GW2 cos were in awe and shock cos a Dev might actually be trying to fix the ‘Flesh of the Master’ trait bug ?!

This is probably it, really. Running around in a low-level zone with minions? Considering starter zones have very frequent level-changes, it seems like the best location to try and figure things out.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

GameBreaking news

in Necromancer

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Btw: i made it up.. :9

But if i did spot one, i would imagine the described situation.. (sorry for the troll)

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.