Getting the Flesh Wurm to move

in Necromancer

Posted by: Isles.9807

Isles.9807

Hi all,
I was just wandering if anyone knew if you can get the necromancer pet, the flesh wurm, to become mobile. I have seem multiple youtubers do it and it looks cool as heck. I am playing a necro currently and it would be awesome if I could get a mobile flesh wurm.
Thanks.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Elmentcius Koronel.6234

Elmentcius Koronel.6234

As far as I’m aware, flesh wurm cannot move. Perhaps a link to said youtube video?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Akame.1073

Akame.1073

Those vids are from the beta, they removed the ability for the wurm to move

in Necromancer

Posted by: wiazabi.2549

wiazabi.2549

would have been quite nice to have its ability like a deploy ( turretmode ) and roam ( melee ).

The whole teleport doesnt work as when you want to move on you cant sacrifice it without the teleport + long cooldown.

Oh well just another thing not suppose to be fun to use.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dominura.3657

Dominura.3657

would have been quite nice to have its ability like a deploy ( turretmode ) and roam ( melee ).

That would be awesome! I would really like to see it burrow and pop up near enemies in melee mode like a real wurm.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Aexrael.5918

Aexrael.5918

That would be awesome! I would really like to see it burrow and pop up near enemies in melee mode like a real wurm.

I think it would be better suited to serve the function of the larger non-burrow wurms, which hurl those giant boulders at you in PvE, which could serve as a blast finisher.