Gladly Pay $ for new necro graphics

in Necromancer

Posted by: Slagburst.5304

Slagburst.5304

HI.
I never played Guild Wars 1. But Lich Form is ugly. There is a potion that you can take that allows u to look like an Orr Wraith I guess it is. I would gladly pay money to have that graphic as Lich Form since it looks like a Lich. (Lich: A wizard that sacrificed all his health, Weight, and soul to become the all power Lich)(Not a Lich that regularly hits the gym and eats protein powder)
Also I would Gladly pay for new minion looks as well. While I am sure there is a reason they seem more Demonic then Undead, I would greatly enjoy and love to see more of a undead minion skin theme like rotting flesh, missing limbs and just plain creepy stuff. (wights, specters, wraiths, zombies, skeletons, etc.)
Personally I do not care about the responsiveness of AI or the debate about the traits. I would just love and again happily pay a good deal of money to feel more, Necromantic.

in Necromancer

Posted by: TheMightyAltroll.3485

TheMightyAltroll.3485

Not going to happen, sadly. I get what you’re talking about in terms of a Lich, honestly the best representation of a true Lich in modern video gaming is the Dragon Priests from Skyrim, truly amazing and I honestly wish our Necromancers could look like that. Not going to happen though. Instead we get a cartoony green glowing oversized Popeye the Sailor man with a Balthazaar mask.

Dragon Priest

Honestly, look at that and compare it to our Lich… really… just… ours doesn’t even come close.

I’d rather turn into Ghost Nappa for 30 seconds singing the song (Ghost Nappa) while blasting people than what I turn into now.

Contact me ingame for Necro, Ranger, Mesmer, and Thief advice.

(edited by TheMightyAltroll.3485)

in Necromancer

Posted by: wiazabi.2549

wiazabi.2549

You dont like your big wrestler sized lich form with great abs ? Well your not alone.

in Necromancer

TheMightyAltroll.3485

I keep feeling like our Lich is actually a green Macho man Randy Savage

in Necromancer

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

May i note original liches posess a 2 traits, first off, Deathless vigor – as in you are more healthy in your lich form than in origin race (mostly because you are part wizard/nerdy as we all are thus not even close to what would one call the alpha prime of physical natural selection) that also counted as additional +4 to your armor class (unless you had mystical blood in your veins but thats another story), second Undead Toughness what is pretty much pumping a undead full of ecto cooler (if you dont know what im talking about right now you have never truly lived or been rezed back) giving a massive multiplier to damage done and damage reduction if he doesnt have a Phylactery (as in the necros soul is still inside him). So no the GW2 lich is actually quite accurate *even with the lack of a lower body (seriously give the guys and girls… something… i mean its embarrassing to walk around and sit with a giant hole under your skirt that everyone can see), chains Fear aura and Phylactery (that is mandatory to actually create a Lich), but since both of the last 2 mentioned were actually in game and then removed because of op factor… well cant say im happy but i do understand.

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Leeto.1570

Leeto.1570

hmm Could i get six-pack abs on my plague form, please?

in Necromancer

Posted by: emon.1863

emon.1863

No way! Less animation , the harder class for opponens. I mean if they make new animation for necro. and the opposent team in pvp will easily see what necro is doing, so that is realy bad. For example marks – casting marks will play allway the same animation, so enemy never know what mark are you casting, and thats good.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

No way! Less animation , the harder class for opponens. I mean if they make new animation for necro. and the opposent team in pvp will easily see what necro is doing, so that is realy bad. For example marks – casting marks will play allway the same animation, so enemy never know what mark are you casting, and thats good.

Well unless the necro is 1200 away, all necro animations are pretty clear… hell we have the identical animation for our strongest skills (aka handwave around in the air then pull the hand down) and our channels have the same ballet pose. We aint Thieves that only have a minior change on their body animation pre skill use/attack with all spells being the same black smoke poof.

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

in Necromancer

Posted by: mojowalker.3798

mojowalker.3798

I keep feeling like our Lich is actually a green Macho man Randy Savage

Would be alright if when you switched to Lich form, the dialogue was, “Ohhhhh yeahhhhh!”

“If you can’t beat them, get a bigger stick.”
- Some random quote -
The Walkers and the Whispers, ANVIL ROCK

in Necromancer

TheMightyAltroll.3485

Ahw YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUH

in Necromancer

Posted by: The Doom Cannon.9062

The Doom Cannon.9062

If we could look like the GW1 lich I think I would never get away from my computer. http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Undead_Lich