Good spvp and tpvp necro builds ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lordryux.9785

Lordryux.9785

anyone have any good builds for this wanna test it out a bit. but ive looked around the forums and couldnt find any up to date builds as of yet. im guessing not many people like to share but if u wouldnt mind linking me some would be appreciated

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dietzen.6127

Dietzen.6127

This might not be the consensus, but I’ve found a MM leech build to be very effective.

20/0/20/20/0 for extra minion dmg, minion cd reduce and +50% hp, +50% leech effectiveness and minions leeching.

The last 10 points you can use to get death nova, or minons taking condis from you. Soldiers amulet is good, not much dmg but you can survice a lot!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Reesha.7901

Reesha.7901

Hi.
I’m not really a necromancer (well I am leveling one as an alt if that counts. ^^)
I was however watching Helseth’s stream a few days ago.
He was playing tournaments for fun on his necromancer and I believe he was running this build.

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?fQAQNAW7YjMaF7xbub87JEoH9CuAiRKOmghSR5wOA-TsAAzCpI+S9l7LzXyvsfN+YJw+DA

(I have never tried to play necro in pvp, so I have no idea how difficult this build is to master or if there are other better options. At least it’s up to date.)

(edited by Reesha.7901)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

Yea, the typical 30/20/0/0/20 build is quite easy to play imo.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lordryux.9785

Lordryux.9785

alright i guess ill give it a go im tryna find a fairly decent build like sorta balanced. in survivability and damage or condition damage eithier one works for me

in Necromancer

Posted by: TheMightyAltroll.3485

TheMightyAltroll.3485

anyone have any good builds for this wanna test it out a bit. but ive looked around the forums and couldnt find any up to date builds as of yet. im guessing not many people like to share but if u wouldnt mind linking me some would be appreciated

If you need Necromancer builds for tPvP, I’m your man. Send me a message ingame.

Contact me ingame for Necro, Ranger, Mesmer, and Thief advice.