Help with a build?

Help with a build?

in Necromancer

Posted by: hggt.7260

hggt.7260

Hey everyone, I’ve jumped around from conditions to pure power to WvW support builds on my necromancer. But I cant find one I like. Can anyone help me? I prefer running a combination of power and health. A tanky condition build would be pretty awesome, but all the ones that I’ve found are squishy. Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys!

Help with a build?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Pelopidas.2140

Pelopidas.2140

(edited by Pelopidas.2140)

Help with a build?

in Necromancer

hggt.7260

That seems like it will fit my style very well. Thanks a lot! But one question, why corruption skills and traits that effect them with such little condition damage?

Help with a build?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Blood is Power is often used in power builds because of the might it gives, which affects power builds just as well (if not better) than condition builds. And corrupt boon is very strong not just because of the damage of the conditions it causes, but because of the instant flip from having a bunch of boons, to suddenly having a bunch of (damage and non damage) conditions.

So neither really need to have condition damage to work very well.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Help with a build?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Pelopidas.2140

Pelopidas.2140

BiP gives might and CB can transform boons to weakness/fear/blind etc, so you see condi damage isnt that important. Anyway i changed the build i posted, it was an old draft :P

Help with a build?

in Necromancer

hggt.7260

Ah I see how that would be helpful. Thanks very much guys!