Help with support/dps Minionmancer

Help with support/dps Minionmancer

in Necromancer

Posted by: ExiMaster.4820

ExiMaster.4820

I want my Necro to heal allies, take aggro, be a tank, and give condition damage dps which so far is all falling into place quite fairly.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vQMQFAWjM00UbXNu1webiQ6x1o20mU8NwBpw9SD-zgCBoNAIOYUDAZRFRjtIqIasaZw6ZBSBBTnKpG5KrBAQAYiTciBA-e

My minions stand to do dps (also nuke enemies on death) and as shields to my allies and support me while giving me toughness. My Necro is really incredibly hard to kill and tanky in this current state with arguably decent dps and is 90%-98% of the time the last one to die in some type of fractal or dungeon. This Necro so far can solo some champions in high ranks and legendaries in dungeons of lower ranks.

This Necro doesn’t kill as fast as a zerker heavy but it kitten well can outlast one and survive one horde hell of a fight without tp back to a waypoint from defeat. Ive tanked roughly a 16 Level 80 Risen Horde vs Me and my NPC’s. The life force bar helps so much and I can recharge it so fast since my staff penetrates targets and give me mega life force.

Some suggestions may help steering into a certain possible better direction would help greatly if anyone sees anything that could be improved.

I know the obvious like more ascended gear and stuff but give me time/resources to achieve it.