in Necromancer

Posted by: shameless.4728

shameless.4728

oh cmon i’ve seen necros doing lots of damage :\

High DPs build for my necro?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Enundr.9305

Enundr.9305

tell that to the thief that 2 shot me through 100% lifeforce pool , 1st shot literally destroyed it , 2nd downed me. mixed berserker / soldiers build , can survive multiple hits running through a zerg , a thief can just flatout 2 shot me out of nowhere and has heavy disengage skills (aka stealth spam)

in Necromancer

Posted by: HatSimulator.9362

HatSimulator.9362

Full zerker 2 rune of fire/2 hoelbrak/ 2 strength in them
Zerker trinkets
Zerker Axe/Focus Dagger/Warhorn
30/0/10/0/30
spite- VI, VIII, XII
Death magic- V
Soul Reaping – VI, VIII, XII
Consume conditions, Well of suffering, Blood is power, anything you want (Signet of spite or Well of corruption is great), Lich form
Battle- blood is power into focus 4 into axe 2. Switch into DS and spam Life blast until you’re out of DS, Repeat as needed. Its easy to do and will stack might forever.

Gates of Madness [DUI]
Main Warrior | Every other class at 80
I only play WvW

in Necromancer

shameless.4728

what dng can give me the gear i need?

in Necromancer

Posted by: ODB.6891

ODB.6891

what dng can give me the gear i need?

Would you like someone to log in on your character and play it for you too? Are you seriously too lazy to even look at the vendors to see what gear you want in Lions Arch?

LOL nvm…just paid attention to your forum name…

in Necromancer

shameless.4728

… your comment is so useful i just asked what dungeon to do, nothing else , are u too lazy to write it down? kitten

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kratos.6293

Kratos.6293

up to 7k lifeblasts with this one

in Necromancer

shameless.4728

is it the high dps i can get with a necro?and what glass cannon means?

(edited by shameless.4728)

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

30/25/0/0/15 or 30/10/0/0/30

Full beserker. CoF, CoE and Arah all give beserker gear.

Funny thing is, I wakittenting 7k lifeblasts yesterday with my 30/25/0/0/15 build with 10 stacks of might and no warrior banners. Was also hitting 6k on final strike of dagger np. If im not mistaken Nemesis’s build required a bit more than that to hit 7k.

(edited by spoj.9672)

in Necromancer

shameless.4728

yap im going to do the zerg gear, about the runes are these that 1 pers told me above ok?: 2 rune of fire/2 hoelbrak/ 2 strength

in Necromancer

spoj.9672

yap im going to do the zerg gear, about the runes are these that 1 pers told me above ok?: 2 rune of fire/2 hoelbrak/ 2 strength

No. Use ruby orbs or Scholar runes. Might duration runes are a complete waste of dps, especially in a group.

in Necromancer

shameless.4728

but might doesnt give power?

in Necromancer

spoj.9672

Might gives power, but stacking those runes instead of actuall dps runes or orbs is a dps loss, especially when your party is stacking might for you.

in Necromancer

shameless.4728

ok about the other runes i ll follow the video that Kratos posted

in Necromancer

spoj.9672

ok about the other runes i ll follow the video that Kratos posted

Why? I just told you those are bad runes to take. Take ruby orbs or Scholar runes.

in Necromancer

shameless.4728

u meant that i have to use ruby orb or scholar runes on ALL my gear? accessory weapon armor etc?

in Necromancer

spoj.9672

u meant that i have to use ruby orb or scholar runes on ALL my gear? accessory weapon armor etc?

No, you put ruby orbs in all your armour or you put all scholar runes in your armour. Scholar runes are a bit expensive though. So its either 6 ruby orbs or 6 scholar runes. Weapons you take whatever sigils are most appropriate. I use Force and Strength on my dagger and warhorn, bloodlust on my focus and accuracy on my axe.

Accessories should just be full beserker ascended or exotic.

in Necromancer

Posted by: HatSimulator.9362

HatSimulator.9362

Might gives power, but stacking those runes instead of actuall dps runes or orbs is a dps loss, especially when your party is stacking might for you.

Ive been in groups lately with this necro build and while everyone has 5-10 might i’m sitting there life blasting and hitting all attacks with 25 stacks constantly.

Gates of Madness [DUI]
Main Warrior | Every other class at 80
I only play WvW

in Necromancer

spoj.9672

Ive been in groups lately with this necro build and while everyone has 5-10 might i’m sitting there life blasting and hitting all attacks with 25 stacks constantly.

You would do more damage with ruby orbs and and less stacks of might though. The duration of might from life blast is long enough as it is. Just because some groups are bad at keeping group might up doesnt mean you should reduce your personal dps to compensate for those occasional situations. If you really want might duration, just take 2 and then have 4 ruby orbs.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tentonhammr.7849

Tentonhammr.7849

You would do more damage with ruby orbs and and less stacks of might though. The duration of might from life blast is long enough as it is. Just because some groups are bad at keeping group might up doesnt mean you should reduce your personal dps to compensate for those occasional situations. If you really want might duration, just take 2 and then have 4 ruby orbs.

100% agree. Might duration runes are a waste in group play, even if you’re pugging it.

Zelendel

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nessuno.1253

Nessuno.1253

Agrippa The Snake
Perfect Dark [PD]

in Necromancer

shameless.4728

ive started doing the gear but i cant find the Back :\ wtf how to get it?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nemesis.8593

Nemesis.8593

Funny thing is, I wakittenting 7k lifeblasts yesterday with my 30/25/0/0/15 build with 10 stacks of might and no warrior banners. Was also hitting 6k on final strike of dagger np. If im not mistaken Nemesis’s build required a bit more than that to hit 7k.

You know that’s not right mate… I usually like to contradict/debate with you cause it brings out results, but when people leave me in game emails saying… that you’re trashing my builds, that’s not really fun.

You can’t have higher life blast hits then mine in your build, because i have more power… since i sacrificed critical hit chance to obtain it. I have gain that critical hit chance back with SR 30… so basically now i have more power and more critical hit chance then you in DS while in DS… and more critical damage just for being so far into SR.

You on the other hand have more damage on your dagger 1 spam then me…. because of fury and higher critical chance while not in DS. But you know all of these… i know all of these, we also talked about these…

Why do people like to trash talk me i have no idea, was i not always respectful towards nontrolls ?

Nemesis Youtube channel - necromancer & mesmer tutorials, PvP and more…

Nemesis live-stream channel - focusing mainly on Guild Wars 2, League of Legends and Dota II.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dylninja.4216

Dylninja.4216

for WVW i like the Knights armor for a little bit more toughness with mostly zerker trinkets and 2 soldiers, adds to the survivability.
Always gotta have Well of Darkness in your lineup for the stomps when being attacked by more than 1 person.
I run 30/15/0/0/25 i like the fury for when you dont have a lot of LF

[PRO] The Protectorate of Fort Aspenwood
Shrouded Bomber

in Necromancer

shameless.4728

someone can tell me how to find the back?

in Necromancer

spoj.9672

You know that’s not right mate… I usually like to contradict/debate with you cause it brings out results, but when people leave me in game emails saying… that you’re trashing my builds, that’s not really fun.

You can’t have higher life blast hits then mine in your build, because i have more power… since i sacrificed critical hit chance to obtain it. I have gain that critical hit chance back with SR 30… so basically now i have more power and more critical hit chance then you in DS while in DS… and more critical damage just for being so far into SR.

You on the other hand have more damage on your dagger 1 spam then me…. because of fury and higher critical chance while not in DS. But you know all of these… i know all of these, we also talked about these…

Why do people like to trash talk me i have no idea, was i not always respectful towards nontrolls ?

Your build doesnt have any more power than mine. I have less crit damage but more damage modifiers. I do hit 7k lifeblasts pretty easily. And my dagger hits 6k with only 9 stacks of might. Im not trashing your build, but claiming your build is the best glass cannon build is wrong. Because its not. Im not even saying mine is. Yours could do with a few tweaks to make it a whole lot better. Then it becomes just preference on 30/25/0/0/15 or 30/10/0/0/30. But your rune choice is bad, you build your builds around being completely independant and solo. I build mine so they work both solo and in an organised group.

Im not trashing you. Im just trying to give people advice. You might be good at theory crafting and presenting builds. But Im pretty sure I play glass cannon necro way more than you and have experimented with it probably alot more than you. The one build that I cant say anything bad about is your hybrid build, I would do a few things differently but just because of my own personal preference. I respect what you do for the necro community, but I dont see the point in allowing people to blindly think that a certain build is the best just because a “famed” necro player made it and did a video.

(edited by spoj.9672)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bean Muncher.5197

Bean Muncher.5197

@Shameless: exotic back items can easily be obtained by doing personal story. Ascended back items are more difficult to get: you need to either upgrade the Prototype Fractal Capacitor (bought from the merchant golem in Mistlock for 1350 fractal relics) in the Mystic Forge creating an ascended version, or you need to create the Book of Secrets in the Mystic Forge. Both recipies can be found on the wiki. AFAIK, you can only obtain ascended back items through the Mystic Forge, but I don’t know everything of course
@Nemesis: thanks again for making me discover the potential of a power Necro! Kinda offtopic, but I thought you deserved a thank-you. Maybe I’ll name one of my Bone Minions after you.

in Necromancer

shameless.4728

im doing the Build atm i have 2254, how much can i get with all the gear?i miss the back, 2 rings and 1 piece of armor and then im done, is it good tho? and whats the max i can get?and i do about 4k with life blast

(edited by shameless.4728)

in Necromancer

shameless.4728

guys i got my gear and these are the stats i got: http://oi44.tinypic.com/k0pqgh.jpg , i have low stats, havent i?

in Necromancer

spoj.9672

No those stats are fine. You will get some improvement with ascended but not much.

in Necromancer

shameless.4728

but i didnt get to 50% crit chance

in Necromancer

Posted by: jalmari.3906

jalmari.3906

zerk doesn’t work well for pvp since latest changes you die too fast and no easy ways to avoid dmg except dodging.

knight/zerk combo does ok in wvw but you lose dps → you still don’t do well, but you can handle some upscaled guy.

spvp knights seems to work okish but still lose dps → you don’t do so well, you can whack up some newbies on hotjoin though.

of course if you’re masochist you can go zerk all day long but it makes you hit your head on keyboard a lot.

you can use zerk fine for standard pve dungeons/explorable but if in organized group you don’t need might runes or blood is power on you since there should be guardian/warrior etc giving might buffs. it should be better in most cases just bring consistent dps buff like dmg runes/orbs and that power signet whatevs = more dmg with max might stacks

Guardian 80 Necromancer 80 Ranger 80 Mesmer 80 Elementalist 80 Warrior 80

in Necromancer

spoj.9672

but i didnt get to 50% crit chance

Because your using nemesis’s build. You need to either stay in DS or use runes, sigils or consumables to boost your crit chance.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Molch.2078

Molch.2078

Yeah, I think I’ll just quote everything spoj said. That will get the job done.

Afaik, I proofed, that might duration < ruby orbs < scholar.