Highest necromancer recorded hit...

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nemesis.8593

Nemesis.8593

Hello everyone…

So… i finally manage to make this video. Took me a long time to get this gear… and make all the preparations needed for this to happen.

Without further ado… i give you…

Absolute power – highest recorded necromancer hit

As i stated at the end of the video, i am now looking for another 3 necromancers that are running my berserker glass cannon necromancer build, for a few recorded CoF runs.
Also feel free to leave any comments/feedback on my video editing skills, and/or on the video in general.

I hope you guys enjoy

ps: by highest recorded necromancer hit i mean… a hit done by normal means on a lvl 80 monster, without any enhancements from situational even mechanics.

Update: The CoF path 1 fast run first attempt is tomorrow: Sunday the 9th of June…
Anywhere between 10PM CET up to 5PM CET…

Those that can make it tomorrow, send me a confirmation in game as an email.

People so far:
Spoj = ??
Molc = ??
Maleficaria = ??
FlareHeart = ??

Nemesis Youtube channel - necromancer & mesmer tutorials, PvP and more…

Nemesis live-stream channel - focusing mainly on Guild Wars 2, League of Legends and Dota II.

(edited by Nemesis.8593)

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Nice. I seem to get unlucky with crits on Ghastly claws so max ive hit with it is about 13k. I do enjoy criting for 5-6k on the final strike of dagger chain consistantly though.

Btw I run a similar build to you but i run well of suffering + well of corruption and 3rd slot is situation (BiP, spectral walk or spectral wall or a utility well). Just found the aoe bursting to be more useful in dungeons for clearing the trash. Lich bombing with both wells is also very powerful.

Anyway im up for running cof with you. Ive already used my zerker build as a replacement for a warrior in a speedrun. Wasnt much slower than 4 warriors.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Azraeel.1238

Azraeel.1238

I don’t really feel like it is a big deal. It is a high number, but with 2 warriors, 2 guardians, buffed stacks, and high stacks of vulnerability, such a high attack number is kind of normal. On melandru my dagger auto attack was critical hitting for almost 10k, and I’m not even full glass cannon, I run with Knight armor zerker the rest.

I have yet to use Axe as an offset, I just find Staff to be very helpful in many situations.

80 Necromancer (Main) | 80 Thief | 80 Guardian | 80 Warrior
Engineer and Elementalist in progress…

in Necromancer

Posted by: Arvid.3829

Arvid.3829

As I said in the comments as well:

Imo, there’s a few ways you could add a tad bit more:
- Signet of Spite for a passive 180 power increase (this one is pretty big actually)
- (A bit more tricky) Drop 15 points in Soul Reaping (and 10 in Blood Magic?) for 25 in Curses: depending on what food you used, Target the Weak would overtake 15% crit damage and Strength of Undeath (this isn’t actually 5% damage, it’s 20 power per 20% Life Force, so 100 power)? at about 6 conditions. So you’d need someone to spam a bunch of conditions first.

But yeah, even if it’s only an anecdotal thing, I think it’s nice and I liked the video. (Although, maybe after polishing your editing skills, you could consider tackling your summarizing skills? :P All in all, it’s 6 minutes for something that could have been captured completely in one screenshot.)

Edit: I mixed up the trait names, Close to Death should have been Strength of Undeath

(edited by Arvid.3829)

in Necromancer

spoj.9672

As I said in the comments as well:

Imo, there’s a few ways you could add a tad bit more:
- Signet of Spite for a passive 180 power increase (this one is pretty big actually)
- (A bit more tricky) Drop 15 points in Soul Reaping (and 10 in Blood Magic?) for 25 in Curses: depending on what food you used, Target the Weak would overtake 15% crit damage and Close to Death (this isn’t actually 5% damage, it’s 20 power per 20% Life Force, so 100 power)? at about 6 conditions. So you’d need someone to spam a bunch of conditions first.

But yeah, even if it’s only an anecdotal thing, I think it’s nice and I liked the video. (Although, maybe after polishing your editing skills, you could consider tackling your summarizing skills? :P All in all, it’s 6 minutes for something that could have been captured completely in one screenshot.)

Target the weak doesnt make up for the crit damage. And signet of spite for power is pathetic. You get more power by using blood is power for the 10 stacks of might.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zogyark.4597

Zogyark.4597

The reason the hit is so high is because undead berserkers take extra damage, about 2x I believe. Either way it is still the highest necromancer hit but it wouldn’t be as high say on a undead illusionist or warrior.

Necromancer Lupicus Solo – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWkSkhmWiDU

Retired Until Expansion or Meaningful Content is Released.

in Necromancer

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

Well… okay… I guess from the title I was expecting it to be more like ‘what the necro can do’ than ‘what the necro buffed by other classes can do’ (also shorter) but I am vaguely curious how you’ll fare when putting more necros in a group. Might want to call a limit on things that apply vulnerability, lest it becomes redundant.

Nice to see you’ve learned video editing though lol. The ratio of intro to content in this video is quite astounding.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Do it on a player now

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in Necromancer

Arvid.3829

Target the weak doesnt make up for the crit damage. And signet of spite for power is pathetic. You get more power by using blood is power for the 10 stacks of might.

Wtf?

I obviously don’t know his precise stats, but he’s sitting at around 122% crit damage and 3526 power after food (+ 10% crit damage), blood lust stacks and might. Assuming all + damage% bonuses are additive (it favors my point even more if it’s multiplicative) you’re looking at:
(3526+100) * 2.72 * (1+0.10+0.20) = 12821.536
(power+strength of undeath) * (crit multiplier) * (1+powerful potion of undead slaying+close to death)
vs.
3526 * 2.57 * (1+0.10+0.20+0.02*x) with x the number of conditions
for x=6 this equals 12867.7844 which is more than the previous. Also there are 11 conditions in game, so the potential is clearly there.

As to your second point: he doesn’t even have a single utility on cooldown in that video, so clearly he has room for signet of spite. 180 power is also ‘only’ a 5.1% increase in power and thus in damage. That’s only the difference between a 29k and a 30k hit. And I can see how 10 power is going to do a lot more when he’s already at 25 stacks.

In other words, don’t be stupid here, if he’s claiming highest recorded hit then these things matter (either that or they are going to matter to the guy that beats him on it)…

(edited by Arvid.3829)

in Necromancer

spoj.9672

Wtf?

I obviously don’t know his precise stats, but he’s sitting at around 122% crit damage and 3526 power after food (+ 10% crit damage), blood lust stacks and might. Assuming all + damage% bonuses are additive (it favors my point even more if it’s multiplicative) you’re looking at:
(3526+100) * 2.72 * (1+0.10+0.20) = 12821.536
(power+strength of undeath) * (crit multiplier) * (1+powerful potion of undead slaying+close to death)
vs.
3526 * 2.57 * (1+0.10+0.20+0.02*x) with x the number of conditions
for x=6 this equals 12867.7844 which is more than the previous. Also there are 11 conditions in game, so the potential is clearly there.

As to your second point: he doesn’t even have a single utility on cooldown in that video, so clearly he has room for signet of spite. 180 power is also ‘only’ a 5.1% increase in power and thus in damage. That’s only the difference between a 29k and a 30k hit. And I can see how 10 power is going to do a lot more when he’s already at 25 stacks.

In other words, don’t be stupid here, if he’s claiming highest recorded hit then these things matter (either that or they are going to matter to the guy that beats him on it)…

10 stacks of might is over 300 power…. The signet of spite is only worth taking for power if your group gives you permanent 25 stacks of might. Ive said this before on another thread. Might is so much stronger. Wasting a slot for a signet when you can boost your damage in other ways is stupid. The slots he has are used, maybe not in that specific instance, but they contribute much more to overal dps than a signet. Anyway if were going to be running cof as necro’s we should definately all take BiP instead of spectral grasp for the might seeing as the group wont be able to share might.

I cant be arsed to check your maths as i dont see the point in wasting my time trying to prove what ive witnessed ingame with calculations.

(edited by spoj.9672)

in Necromancer

Arvid.3829

Who the hell is talking about actual generally viable builds here? Nemesis is boasting having recorded the highest necro hit and all I’m doing is giving some suggestions about how to possibly make it higher. Then you starting kittening about how my suggestions aren’t generally viable? Really? Do you go in ‘look I soloed lupi’ threads as well to complain about how the builds aren’t very team oriented?

in Necromancer

spoj.9672

Who the hell is talking about actual generally viable builds here? Nemesis is boasting having recorded the highest necro hit and all I’m doing is giving some suggestions about how to possibly make it higher. Then you starting kittening about how my suggestions aren’t generally viable? Really? Do you go in ‘look I soloed lupi’ threads as well to complain about how the builds aren’t very team oriented?

I think your missing the point. Nemesis wasnt trying to get the highest possible hit. He was trying to get the highest possible hit with a viable bursting build. Signet of spite isnt viable on that build. Theres plenty of things he could change to make ghastly claws hit harder. Axe mastery, make sure he has max stacks of vuln, might and fury along with banner of strength and banner of discipline. Full stacks of bloodlust and perception then swap weapon to one with sigil of force or night. See? I can make pointless suggestions aswell.

in Necromancer

Posted by: War Mourner.5168

War Mourner.5168

…But he had those buffs. He had full banner buffs, trait buffs, food and oil, stacks, sigils, full vuln might and fury, close to death, I think runes of the thief judging from how he moved. Literally the only thing I can think of to increase damage is signet of spite.

Also 137% crit damage is the highest physically possible, but certain runes situationally give better damage, which I’m assuming he’s done.

Anyway, a more interesting result would be the highest hit you can do under your own steam.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Targuil.3741

Targuil.3741

Nice hit, though, looking by the rules, you should have used a normal level 80 mob, not a berserking mob which take extra damage from frenzy.. Yes, those berserkers use some version of it. So one could say you broke your own rules by enchanced damage from situational mechanic. That being said, warrior would probably have done ~70k damage in same situation.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
I think I should remove this quote given the recent developement.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dredlord.8076

Dredlord.8076

you could consider tackling your summarizing skills?

so much this, I don’t think I have ever made it to the end of one of your videos without skipping through to find the main point/idea.

in Necromancer

Posted by: HiSaZuL.2843

HiSaZuL.2843

Question.
How much damage would “insert any dps class”, in that exact same situation, do in the time it took you to channel that 1 hit?
Meh… so counter productive. What is this suppose to prove? You can stack buffs? You found a mob that takes extra damage?
Too bad you need guardians and warriors for buffs.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

meh it was during PvE, lost intrest

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

He just makes a video about doing high damage on a Necro, people freak out and act like he’s trying to prove we’re out damaging warriors now. Calm down.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

Just want to point out that this isn’t technically a “hit”, but a series of hits. I would love to have seen what a backstab thief, 30/30/x/x/x would have done with all those banner buffs, and 25 stacks of might.

Its a cool number, but it was a zerking mob. I agree for the purposes of this, which was to show a best case damage scenario, you should have used sig og spite. The number would have been bigger, thus the effect more pronounced. If you are going to go to the trouble of having all banners and 25 stacks of might, may as well max out your utility damage.

in Necromancer

Posted by: LastDay.3524

LastDay.3524

You really didn’t need to make a 6 minute video to say “I hit 29168 on a full Ghastly Claws channel on a Veteran in Arah with these traits and Boons: -list-”

Nice to see you have passion for making them, though.

Benight[Edge]

in Necromancer

Nemesis.8593

Well… a lot of feedback yet no volunteers for CoF p1 necro fast run…

I know i could have made a few more modifications to hit even higher, but you have to understand… i always take into consideration what i put on the internet may be seen by a lot of people, people that don’t have time to listen to the explanation behind it.
Last thing i want is for people to start using signet in a power build… cause people do tend to copy a lot, that’s why people always ask for “link build link build” so they can copy what they see.

While the video was longer then it should have been for this particular thing, i have yet to see nice guild wars 2 videos made for cinematic purposes… I thought i would test my skills to produce something like this in the future, also test to see if my viewers would like something like that.

There’s only so many tutorials you can do… and as i’ve been told so many times by so many people: “i feel like i am in school again, learning with pen and paper, when i watch your videos”. Wanted to offer something different.

Lastly… when i said “by highest recorded necromancer hit i mean… a hit done by normal means on a lvl 80 monster, without any enhancements from situational even mechanics” i meant no Arah path 2 end boss damage enhancements, no dredge fractal end boss enhancement… nothing that may be an exploit / hack.

I also chose a berserker mob since Arah is well known, and may be considered “common ground” for PvEers. We also tried with illusionist / mage… but it was just too dangerous to play with them. I hit 24k on illusionist for those who were wondering.

All and all i wanted to put a big number on screen… so that it may calm the still angry community at least from one perspective. Necromancer can hit hard… and after my CoF p1 video will be done, maybe i’ll get to prove necromancers aren’t that bad in PvE.

The more popular that video and this one gets… the lesser necromancers will be kicked out of teams for being a necromancer.

Right… still waiting for my full berserker necromancers… let’s make this happen.

Nemesis live-stream channel - focusing mainly on Guild Wars 2, League of Legends and Dota II.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Swimsasa Stoon.8936

Swimsasa Stoon.8936

http://www.mistleague.com/montage-competition/

you should join this one with the montage you just made

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kitedyou.1720

Kitedyou.1720

Nice to see you’ve learned video editing though lol. The ratio of intro to content in this video is quite astounding.

LOL! This is for stroking E – Peen.

Do this solo…without the constant fury, 25 stacks of might, 25 stacks of whatever your sigil is and the warbanners and the constant regen and the aegis. The 25 stacks of vulnerability you can keep because that is pretty easy for a Necro, alone, to do.

Only then should it deserve the pretentious “highest hit” title.

I do, however, want to say “thank you” for helping people understand the mechanics of the class and taking the time to do that.

Sea of Sorrows
Tjegra: 80 Norn Necromancer
Mefitic: OTW to 80 Asura Necromancer

(edited by Kitedyou.1720)

in Necromancer

spoj.9672

Like i said earlier nemesis. I would love to come do some cof runs with the beserker build. I can play the mesmer if need be aswell. We may need 1 warrior for banner of discipline to make a comparable time so i can also play that if we decide to go down that route.

in Necromancer

Kitedyou.1720

I think your missing the point. Nemesis wasnt trying to get the highest possible hit. He was trying to get the highest possible hit with a viable bursting build. Signet of spite isnt viable on that build. Theres plenty of things he could change to make ghastly claws hit harder. Axe mastery, make sure he has max stacks of vuln, might and fury along with banner of strength and banner of discipline. Full stacks of bloodlust and perception then swap weapon to one with sigil of force or night. See? I can make pointless suggestions aswell.

Spoj…I wonder if you think before you post some times… He has Spectral Grasp slotted!! I mean, vvtf does he need that for in a dungeon?! I agree with Arvid…shoulda had SoS in there…instead of a skill that is useless in a dungeon…

Sea of Sorrows

in Necromancer

spoj.9672

Spoj…I wonder if you think before you post some times… He has Spectral Grasp slotted!! I mean, vvtf does he need that for in a dungeon?! I agree with Arvid…shoulda had SoS in there…instead of a skill that is useless in a dungeon…

Read nemesis’s last post, he just explained why he didnt take it. Which was also why i said it was a stupid idea. Its an awful choice and giving people an excuse to copy an awful choice isnt a good idea. Spectral grasp does have a use, can position bosses before they get their defiant stacks, can pull single mobs through spectral wall. Its not as good as mesmer pulls or guardian pulls but its still a useful skill in some situation in pve. I generally swap it out though.

in Necromancer

Kitedyou.1720

@ Spoj
He never said it was a “stupid idea”. He was more worried that people would try to copy it…

Why not share your build with everyone? Especially if you are concerned with people not valuing a Necro in PvE…

Sea of Sorrows

(edited by Kitedyou.1720)

in Necromancer

Rennoko.5731

@ Spoj
He never said it was a “stupid idea”. He was more worried that people would try to copy it…

Why not share your build with everyone? Especially if you are concerned with people not valuing a Necro in PvE…

Yeah I am sort of at a loss for this as well… not sure the point in not slotting spite… so people copy the build and the utilities? Okay? Not sure why that is a problem.

Signet of spite is not a bad pve signet at all, and certainly more useful than a situational pull skill. Spectral wall is okay, but again if your party can stack vuln, its not really all that useful in PVE.

I was just pointing out it seems odd that nem mentioned he wanted to show the damage without any out of the ordinary buffs not available outside of regular situations, and then went after a berzerk mobs with 25 might/3 warbanners/25 vulnerability. Those are hardly normal circumstances, and while I note this is no dredge fractal 10X buff going on, it was still trumped up as high as possible….

Just curious what 200 more power would have done for the number.

in Necromancer

Posted by: danbuter.2314

danbuter.2314

Now that there is a video, expect this combo to be nerfed next patch.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

I hope your CoF run will be successful and comparable to some speed run group, like 6/7 mins. That could change people’s thought of necro in dungeon.

in Necromancer

Rennoko.5731

Now that there is a video, expect this combo to be nerfed next patch.

What combo? It is one skill lol….

In fact it is a skill that has been continuously buffed since launch. Short of nerfing close to death (a trait everyone gets), and/or might/fury/banners, the one skill itself…. there is nothing to nerf here.

Were not talking a 3 signet burst thief build here, with applicable traits…. he literally is having warriors/guardians buff him up and pressing 2. (not saying there is anything wrong with that, just saying you can’t nerf that).

in Necromancer

spoj.9672

@ Spoj

I have no problem sharing my builds with people. I just dont see the point in posting them as i doubt many people respect me enough to look at them twice. I support most of nemesis’s builds as he has a very similar way of constructing builds to me. There are a few things i trait differently but overall he has good theory crafting when it comes to necro builds.

The fact that he doesnt want people to copy and use signet of spite is because he knows its a bad skill and a waste of a utility. Im just a bit more blunt about the topic. Even if my group grants me max stacks of might 90% of the time id still take BiP over signet just to boost my damage when i dont have the stacks. But usually ill just take spectral walk for a stunbreak or something more utility based.

in Necromancer

Kardiamond.6952

I don’t get your attitude about people copying your build Nemesis.

If you don’t want, then why are you sharing “tutorial” and big hit video?

I don’t think you are proving anything about Necro damage in PvE, any other class can do that. You aren’t using anything different then any other burst necro. You are geared total GC, going total GC trait, then using Axe #2 under 50% HP.

No offence, each time I see your video, I’m hoping for some kind of tricks or new theory that would open new possibilities for burst necro.

Each time I watch a video about using the same trait any GC use, and using spectral wall and axe #2.

And what about that self-kitten stroking at the start of the video about doing a montage?

Sorry to be 2that" jerk

in Necromancer

Posted by: Blaine Tog.8304

Blaine Tog.8304

I’d be up for helping you sometimes next week, but my Necro’s power armor is only half zerker/half knight’s.

I main Ele and Necro, though I have an alt of each profession at level 80.
How to Condi Reaper on a budget
Everything I say is only in reference to PvE and WvW.

in Necromancer

spoj.9672

I’d be up for helping you sometimes next week, but my Necro’s power armor is only half zerker/half knight’s.

Are you an eu player?

in Necromancer

Kitedyou.1720

I have no problem sharing my builds with people.

Sorry, you took the word “your” out of context in my post about “sharing your build”. I was referring to Nemesis with “your”.

As far as sharing builds and stuff…well, everyone is going to do things differently. I LOL at the people that play Tarzan from his fly because they cannot seem to reason things out for themselves.

Don’t get me wrong, Nemesis may be both a good person in RL and a good player…but the way people worship him because he spent some time making a video to enlighten the sheep masses is funny.

Figure out what works for you and go with it; don’t be afraid to go against the grain and be independent.

Sea of Sorrows

in Necromancer

spoj.9672

I have no problem sharing my builds with people.

Sorry, you took the word “your” out of context in my post about “sharing your build”. I was referring to Nemesis with “your”.

As far as sharing builds and stuff…well, everyone is going to do things differently. I LOL at the people that play Tarzan from his fly because they cannot seem to reason things out for themselves.

Don’t get me wrong, Nemesis may be both a good person in RL and a good player…but the way people worship him because he spent some time making a video to enlighten the sheep masses is funny.

Figure out what works for you and go with it; don’t be afraid to go against the grain and be independent.

I thought you were referring to me because nemesis does share all his builds. He just doesnt put them on a simple webpage. This makes people watch the video so they actually understand his reasoning behind why he built that way. So they either agree with him or they take his build and alter it slightly. Stops people from blindly following other peoples builds.

I do build my own way. Its just nemesis does know what hes talking about and he has a very similar opinion and trail of thought to me when it comes to his builds. Which is why i support his videos. I imagine its the same for a few others. Obviously there will always be lots of people who “fanboy” these sort of things.

in Necromancer

Nemesis.8593

What is funny is the fact that Justin Beiber had for a long time one of the most viewed videos on youtube… after that Gangam style came and it became the most popular…
It’s also funny that people can put paint on their head and jump face first in a pile of sand for 30 million views, when things like ASAP science, quality art or good music get stranded at a few thousand.

People don’t worship me… they simply appreciate the work i have done after they realize that it is good, it does save them time…
Haha… watching 1 hour of video saves me time ? / yes it actually does… cause apparently there are still necromancers that run “epidemic builds” while auto-attacking with staff after 4 months of playing the game… 1 hour of watching a youtube video could change all that…

I would never use the signet in a power build, and if they see me using it for a demonstration only, the second day i would have at least 20 PMs asking me if i changed the build now… if it’s better this way… and that’s only from those that do ask, some just change it thinking it’s the “updated version”.

People don’t worship me… they appreciate me, and i do believe i deserve most of that appreciation… only for the over 1000 questions i answered so far just in game.
Would any of you like to invest time in effort into anything… and get little to nothing back, not even appreciation ?

in Necromancer

Kardiamond.6952

You do what you do, it’s all cool.

What I think people dislike is this :

" would never use the signet in a power build, and if they see me using it for a demonstration only, the second day i would have at least 20 PMs asking me if i changed the build now… if it’s better this way… and that’s only from those that do ask, some just change it thinking it’s the “updated version”.
People don’t worship me… they appreciate me, and i do believe i deserve most of that appreciation… only for the over 1000 questions i answered so far just in game.
Would any of you like to invest time in effort into anything… and get little to nothing back, not even appreciation ?"

Exactly this.

in Necromancer

Nemesis.8593

Emmm… the thread is getting a bit of course. I shouldn’t have said anything off topic myself, but the whole “worship” idea doesn’t bode well with me.

I wanted to inspire a bit new necromancers out there, so that they don’t fall to peer pressure when encountering other players that run the most popular dungeon at this moment: CoF.
Speaking of inspiring and CoF… i think i need 2 more berserker necromancers to set up a test run…

in Necromancer

Targuil.3741

Emmm… the thread is getting a bit of course. I shouldn’t have said anything off topic myself, but the whole “worship” idea doesn’t bode well with me.

I wanted to inspire a bit new necromancers out there, so that they don’t fall to peer pressure when encountering other players that run the most popular dungeon at this moment: CoF.
Speaking of inspiring and CoF… i think i need 2 more berserker necromancers to set up a test run…

Here I am. What group composition were you thinking?

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Necromancer

Nemesis.8593

Well the fastest apparently is 5 minutes something… 4 warriors 1 mesmer, that’s the… combo/time to beat.
I also got the idea from the many people whispering me saying they get kicked out of CoF runs in favor of warriors (it happened to me once as well, a week ago). Since CoF is so easy to do… naturally many players would want to do it…

So if i can demonstrate that 4 necromancers + 1 mesmer isn’t that different from 4 warrior + 1 mesmer, necromancers will have an easier time in general.

To be honest i am curious of the results myself… imagine what will happen if we do it faster…

necro OP nerf plx

in Necromancer

Targuil.3741

Even if we possibly did it faster for kills, we’d probably lose some in running time as we have no out of combat leaps whatsoever. Still would be interesting to see.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

I think you may want one warrior in the part for might.

btw, I think signet is good, especially when you’re not concerned about aoe and when boss already has max vulnerability.

One thing I really don’t understand people is they often ask utility/elite option in a build. I ALWAYS change my skills depends on different situation. Epidemic is useless in boss fight. Well of darkness is useless vs dredge. So why ask for that?

in Necromancer

Kitedyou.1720

@ Nemesis,

I think it is a good thing that you are doing this for the people that can’t think for themselves. There is no problem with people appreciating your time and efforts; I for one would not do what you do because I don’t have the desire.

The thing I do have a problem is, is with people like Spoj that think everything you say is gospel and there can be no other answer.

I am not irritated or upset with you, so I would like to apologize to you if that was the impression that I gave you.

I can’t stand when people just nod and agree with everything other people say.

Keep up the good work for other people’s sake though, Nemesis.

One bit of constructive criticism though…perhaps come up with a script for your videos because they have the tendency to ramble on…and that is why I only watched a few minutes of one of the many videos you put together.

Sea of Sorrows

in Necromancer

Posted by: Unpredictability.4086

Unpredictability.4086

Video is longer than it should be IMO. But at least you explained why in part ofi t. However, you could have got it higher by adding Signet of Spite and Blood is Power. Then it will really be the highest recorded hit.

Ok, so after some thinking… you cold try to combine it with a Spectral Wall for 25 vulnerability and then doing it at 20% health for close to death too.

(edited by Unpredictability.4086)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Blaine Tog.8304

Blaine Tog.8304

Are you an eu player?

No, NA.

I main Ele and Necro, though I have an alt of each profession at level 80.
How to Condi Reaper on a budget
Everything I say is only in reference to PvE and WvW.

in Necromancer

Nemesis.8593

@ Nemesis,

I think it is a good thing that you are doing this for the people that can’t think for themselves. There is no problem with people appreciating your time and efforts; I for one would not do what you do because I don’t have the desire.

The thing I do have a problem is, is with people like Spoj that think everything you say is gospel and there can be no other answer.

I am not irritated or upset with you, so I would like to apologize to you if that was the impression that I gave you.

I can’t stand when people just nod and agree with everything other people say.

Keep up the good work for other people’s sake though, Nemesis.

One bit of constructive criticism though…perhaps come up with a script for your videos because they have the tendency to ramble on…and that is why I only watched a few minutes of one of the many videos you put together.

It’s not about people being stupid, it’s about time investment and gaming experience. It may be a cliche but i did get similar PMs many many times… “i am a father of 1,2,3 raising my kids alone… i don’t have time to experiment, thank you for making it so plain and simple for us… so that we may enjoy the game, cheers man”.

So yeah…

in Necromancer

Posted by: sheelzi.5803

sheelzi.5803

I’d like to say cheers to you also, your necro videos have been very informative.

Cyrsly – Necromancer – Whiteside Ridge

in Necromancer

spoj.9672

Do you actually even read my posts? I said i only support nemesis because he has similar opinions to me. I dont take everything he says as gospel. Infact i disagree with alot of the viability and ways he traits some of his builds. I think my beserker build is better than his, but thats just my opinion. But the fact is someone who knows about the class (like nemesis) is going to have a more valid outlook on what the class is capable of. Which is why i often agree with him, not because its him but because i actually see it the same way…