in Necromancer

Posted by: Pimpslapper.2047

Pimpslapper.2047

Fingers crossed!!!

Hoping for love on today's patch

in Necromancer

Posted by: getzzzonked.7609

getzzzonked.7609

Would be nice. As the unloved really feeling only hit home for me yesterday, if there was some love in a patch today it might change my mind. Also, how do you know there is one today?

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
[EXE] Piken Square EU

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bweaty.9187

Bweaty.9187

I haven’t played in a while, was hoping a lot more would be fixed by now.
Particularly with the pets bugs, life leech bugs, or even reflect con’s back sig.
It’s very silly that our main ‘powers’ give us negative effects due to bugs.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Unpredictability.4086

Unpredictability.4086

All of us here need to concentrate our psychic energies on this one goal and make it happen as a result.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Aga.8641

Aga.8641

I predict 1 change only. Which will be ‘fixing’ the only beneficially bugged skill a necro has, Spectral Walk. Leaving all the other bugs which hinder gameplay for a necro.

in Necromancer

Posted by: getzzzonked.7609

getzzzonked.7609

Don’t say that Aga >.< Positive energy!

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
[EXE] Piken Square EU

in Necromancer

Posted by: BobJoeXXI.2493

BobJoeXXI.2493

Given ANets record on bug fixes, don’t expect much. Infact, expect ANet to attempt to fix some bugs and cause more in the process.

Apicharr Science [ASci] – Maguuma
80 Necro, 80 Ranger, 80 Warrior, 80 Mesmer, 80 Engineer.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Amityel.5324

Amityel.5324

Whats bugged on spirit walk its main skill in my power build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Knote.2904

Knote.2904

Let’s all pray everyone.

Hopefully they don’t create more bugs like they have been.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Jericho.4521

Jericho.4521

So is a patch definitely confirmed for today sometime?

in Necromancer

Posted by: DoctorWhy.3847

DoctorWhy.3847

Here is to hoping they fix the ACTUAL problem with plague signet (and fix the problem they created with their last “fix” on it).

in Necromancer

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

My impression was that they would skip today’s patch to focus on the Halloween event.

in Necromancer

DoctorWhy.3847

My impression was that they would skip today’s patch to focus on the Halloween event.

I will murder some chickens (or try and have a flock of “angry chickens” attack me, and I can only do 1 damage to) if they do this…

in Necromancer

Posted by: cerulean moth.2743

cerulean moth.2743

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/story/BUG-The-Battle-of-Fort-Trinity/page/4#post400270

10/11 – Dev posts that next update is on the 22nd. Not sure if this is still the case, but don’t get your hopes too high for a patch tonight.

in Necromancer

DoctorWhy.3847

Time to go hit some chickens…

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nyorai.1630

Nyorai.1630

I would love Spectral Grasp fix so it works not only on perfectly flat terrain or half the time downhill. Although I imagine it will stay like this for a long long time. I predict no more than 5 bug fixes anyway, but at least that would be something.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sylosi.6503

Sylosi.6503

digiowl.9620

If this is true, all I can say is it nice to see they have their prorities right, because clearly pumpkins and witches hats are more important than a class actually working with things like minions just standing there doing nothing rather than attackng the target.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Knote.2904

Knote.2904

digiowl.9620

If this is true, all I can say is it nice to see they have their prorities right, because clearly pumpkins and witches hats are more important than a class actually working with things like minions just standing there doing nothing rather than attackng the target.

This is actually what I was afraid of honestly.

Screw your kitten events and fix stuff. =[

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ezekeel.2837

Ezekeel.2837

paid tournaments = sell more gems in the cash shop
paid arena servers = sell more gems in the cash shop
paid costumes for halloween and other garbage = sell more gems in the cash shop

I hope you notice the pattern. ANet does not care about customer satisfaction. Not even sure if the ANet team still is in charge of their own game or if NCSoft is making the decisions.

in Necromancer

cerulean moth.2743

paid tournaments = sell more gems in the cash shop
paid arena servers = sell more gems in the cash shop
paid costumes for halloween and other garbage = sell more gems in the cash shop

I hope you notice the pattern. ANet does not care about customer satisfaction. Not even sure if the ANet team still is in charge of their own game or if NCSoft is making the decisions.

So, let me get this straight. Adding significant team upgrades to PvP as well as new content related to Halloween, new minigames, new mini-dungeons, new jumping puzzles, new dynamic events all in one FREE content patch isn’t catering to their customers? Geez, people have been begging for new things to buy with gems for a while now.

They’re working on the bugs. It’s not always just an easy fix, in fact, it’s likely been that most of our quick fixes have already happened. Give them time- you don’t work there, you don’t know what it’s like. They are working hard to provide us a new game with exciting new content as well as stabilizing a rather large and complex software product. It takes time. Be patient.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ezekeel.2837

Ezekeel.2837

How do you know they are working hard to fix the bugs? You don’t work there, you don’t know what it’s like. All I know as a fact is that ANet made the decision to knowingly sell a bugged game and now they take they sweet time in fixing it – at the current rate the necro will have all its bugs fixed in maybe half a year or so. Instead they seem to be very eager to implement new features which all have it in common that they are paid and generate additional income. If you are really that naive and not realize the pattern I cannot help any further.

in Necromancer

Posted by: XxCoOkyxX.8042

XxCoOkyxX.8042

@Cerulean Moth, I like new free content… after they fix all these god kitten bugs, its not only necro, other classes and events etc are bugged too, and this short halloween event is a waste of time, fix the old content, then work on new stuff, kthxbye

in Necromancer

cerulean moth.2743

But there are many people who do want the content over the bugs, they’re just not on these forums.

Also have you reviewed how their teams are split up? This content isn’t being created by everyone there, just the people assigned to do new content. Support continues on.

in Necromancer

cerulean moth.2743

in Necromancer

Posted by: Morvian.3270

Morvian.3270

1.) All games are bugged always. Not even just at launch.

2.) Bugfixes always take forever. Most of the time nobody has any idea why something isn’t working. You’d be surprised how right the code can look until it doesn’t work.

3.) Are you people 3? It’s a game. Have fun. End of story.

in Necromancer

Posted by: sixtyninetea.3507

sixtyninetea.3507

I hate to say it but someone already did… I would rather pay a sub than have a game you really like come after you to spend money on gems.

And this hit me square in the face on day 1. I get a chest and I click on it without a key and Black Lion Marketing machine kick’s in… BOOM a window opens to buy keys.

Not a window …. Oh let’s say… Letting you know what your other options are?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sepelio.9031

Sepelio.9031

You can get those keys from just playing the game. Opened plenty of those chests without ever buying a key.
Hell… I usually get another key from the chests themselves.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Morvian.3270

Morvian.3270

Yeah I haven’t bought any gems and if I ever do it will be the minimum amount needed to pay for a certain item and that’s it.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ice Furl.4982

Ice Furl.4982

what a dissapointment

in Necromancer

Posted by: Josher.9612

Josher.9612

Whoops, another week and Horrors are still useless, keep you in combat an extra 10+ sec without health renewal and in PvP its free life for the enemy…pathetic.

in Necromancer

Posted by: BobJoeXXI.2493

BobJoeXXI.2493

Given ANets record on bug fixes, don’t expect much. Infact, expect ANet to attempt to fix some bugs and cause more in the process.

For the sake of contributing and not having my comment removed, I believe that ANet’s failure was foreseeable. Given their track record from beta until now, it is clear that ANet is lacking (probably in staff) to give the required attention to fixing bugs and updating content. Inasmuch one should expect to be disappointed more in the future.

Apicharr Science [ASci] – Maguuma
80 Necro, 80 Ranger, 80 Warrior, 80 Mesmer, 80 Engineer.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nyorai.1630

Nyorai.1630

I just can’t understand why can’t they remove jagged horror trait for the time being. Standing by their design? It just ranges from annoying to downright harmful.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rizach.4852

Rizach.4852

Don’t remove jagged horor, it’s the only way I know that I kill someone with treb, my best option for kills in wvw…

in Necromancer

Posted by: brickforlife.1364

brickforlife.1364

They didn’t change anything.

Join
[BEAR] www.gw2bear.com
[DATE] www.tyriadating.com