How does healing power effect health siphon

in Necromancer

Posted by: Serial.7128

Serial.7128

Question is topic. Gearing up my necro. And I was curious. Thanks!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Crius.5487

Crius.5487

Jade Quarry since Beta

in Necromancer

Posted by: BobJoeXXI.2493

BobJoeXXI.2493

It’s also spelled affect because the context is influence not a resulting condition.

Apicharr Science [ASci] – Maguuma
80 Necro, 80 Ranger, 80 Warrior, 80 Mesmer, 80 Engineer.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bweaty.9187

Bweaty.9187

Short answer, badly.

Long answer, it only effect some. Like 15 point trait. But if you have heals power as main stat on all gear. It’s +6. So still ~0.01% your max life per hit. Or still less than 1/4th of say a Ele’s #6 signet with NO heals power on gear.

Having minions siphon per hit. Works better because you can have multi-minions attacking. As well as your attacks. (Excluding minions die in medium to hard pve content, so kinda null)
That doesn’t scale with healing power.

They said they were making healing power scale with them all next big patch.
Were also hoping that they beef up the numbers so were not the worst siphons with the highest cost.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

They are going to make healing power better next patch.

If you are using healing power, you need to be using more than just siphons. Remember that we have some of the best scaling healing skills in the game.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

Short answer, badly.

Nicely said!

I’m pretty sure they won’t improve this with the next patch, they will just do the same as vampiric for the other trait in the line.
I still think their biggest mistake lie in separtating siphon damage (affected by power) and siphon heal (affected by Healing power). This still held down Healing power stuff while they could have promoted other way to build and gear other than full condi or power. I won’t say that siphon’s heal are a joke (I use a siphon build) but siphon’s damage truly are a joke. Tying siphon damage to power is just a nosense that just hurt a bit more the engine of the game. What they plan is to do the same for other trait. This mean only more lag.

But that’s only my opinion.

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.