How fast can you flip a camp with your necro?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Phlogus.2371

Phlogus.2371

I want to run solo with my necro and flip camps but I end up drawing them all to the aoe bomb spot then having to tank all of the damage from the 7 or more NPCS at once. I usually have to kite away after dropping a couple and I don’t want that interruption. Can a necro take a camp in under 30 seconds solo? IF so how?

Phlogustus Male Char DD Ele
Molen Labe Female Human Necro
Devonas Rest – Black Rose Legion -CF4L

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

I can die to the NPCs in as fast as 6 seconds.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

I want to run solo with my necro and flip camps but I end up drawing them all to the aoe bomb spot then having to tank all of the damage from the 7 or more NPCS at once. I usually have to kite away after dropping a couple and I don’t want that interruption. Can a necro take a camp in under 30 seconds solo? IF so how?

Conditions and epidemic make it pretty easy actually…. just make sure to have high duration, stack the claimer, don’t waste your epidemic while blinded, and don’t standin the blind fields or get stunned by the melee guards. 30 Seconds is no problem if you hit all your skills.

Assuming you are talkin un-upgraded…. if it is upgraded no one clears it in 30 seconds, there are too many mobs, but condition necro can do it in a few pulls pretty easily in a few minutes solo.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

If you run power you can draw them to a certain spot (every camp has one) and AOE them all down in 20 seconds or so. With conditions I find that having some more condition duration helps a lot with epidemic. If you want to you can pop plague and spam 1 to help clear it faster.

in Necromancer

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

I usually draw them all to a corner drop a well and death shroud> life siphon> dead. Usually the only thing surviving by the end of that combo is the supervisor

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in Necromancer

Posted by: PSILO.4068

PSILO.4068

axe 3, DS 4 then 5 while running in circle, wells, dag 5, marks, loot, next

in Necromancer

Posted by: RashanDale.3609

RashanDale.3609

i usually herd them together, drop wells, (axe3, whorn5), marks, life transfer and dps down whats left of them.
when i want to be fast, i use lich form for the last part, but it’s overkill normally.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
Gunnar’s Hold

in Necromancer

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Warhorn 5 axe 3 staff marks 3 2 wells ds 5 4 1 1 1.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in Necromancer

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Just one tip for condi, let the veteran guard attack you 1st take his immobilize and send it back, then dodge his charge.. after that it’s just spamming on him until you can use epidemic and spam your plague bleeding.

20-30 sec for a camp it it goes smoothly.

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Xehanort.4589

Xehanort.4589

Don’t answer, it’s a trap to nerf our class even more!!!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Spoj The Second.7680

Spoj The Second.7680

LoS them behind a wall and aoe burst. Also if you have an ele friend you can melt the entire group with fiery exploit rush.

in Necromancer

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

I solo roam on my Necromancer more than anything and I find it very easy to flip camps once you get the hang of it.
I don’t know about 30 seconds because as a Necromancer we have no way to disengage from a fight.. And everyone isn’t going to be the same as myself but I’m always very, very on edge when roaming (which is a part of what excites me and makes me love it so much) so I try not to rush anything while still keeping eyes on the back of my head.
Back to the point though; it usually takes me around 50 – 60seconds to flip a camp. I first pull and kill the Quarter Master since she’s always furthest and the easiest to kill. Then I aggro the entire camp, turn around and get some distance until the melee guards and the Supervisor de-aggro, and the pistol guards will stay aggro’d allowing you to DPS them down without having to worry about the heavy hitters. After that the other 3 are butter assuming you’re not letting them stun and immobilize you every time.
Overall I’d just say, do it as fast as you can without a) nearly killing yourself. Because if someone comes along to defend the camp you’re going to make yourself an easy kill and b) always be aware of your surroundings.
I understand that you can pull them all in to one area and DPS them all but I’ve never personally done this and have no trouble pulling and flipping the camp quickly as is so, I’d say which ever method you choose it’s really not hard to do once you now what you’re doing.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in Necromancer

Posted by: Spicyhash.7605

Spicyhash.7605

Clearing all mobs takes me < 15 seconds and I can begin capping before swords pop.

As a power necro:
Switch utilities to well of corrupt, well of darkness, and well of suffering. Lure mobs to a single point and drop darkness well to avoid being stunned/interrupted and then the other two. Pop into ds and use ds4 and by then only the lord remains at around half health. You can do the same well strategy and instead of ds use lich form and just spam auto attacks. everything melts.

CD