How to aim with Plague Signet?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tzozef.9841

Tzozef.9841

This is such a huge problem.

I have the target tab-targeted click Plague Signet, and does nothing and I die from conditions because the skill from My only decent condi cleanse DOESN’T work.

Do you have to constantly CLICK on the target for it to work? Or is tab-targeting supposed to work with Plague Sig?

in Necromancer

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

Are you out of range, did you get blinded, or are they blocking/invuln? It won’t do anything if any of those apply.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sephylon.4938

Sephylon.4938

sorry to nitpick, but the signet is unaffected by blind. In-fact it will send the blind to your target. The rest of the reasons remain true however. The signet can be blocked, dodged, or invulned through, and has a 1200 radius range. Another thing that could have happened is that the target died as the skill was being used.

in Necromancer

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

As you can tell I don’t run the signet (as it often gets me killed), so I just assumed it worked like the other transfers. TIL, though.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

eagis, blocks, dodges and invulnerabilities are your enemy. most guards and condi mesmers spam them anyway as part of the faceroll song that gw has become

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/