I Tried

I Tried

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lord Velar.1509

Lord Velar.1509

I tried as hard as I could to get necros to work after that trash they called a patch and well…..

Just don’t bother playing necros anymore. I invested tons of time into mine, he holds 58% of my most played profession, I used him to get to plat, etc, its just not worth it anymore

I tried power and….well that was huge no no, I barely got to toss any damage around before the other team tossed me back and forth between the respawn area

So at that point I said, well you know what since power reapers dead ill try condi…..its utter trash too even with PL which got nerfed too. A lot of traits don’t work anymore.

Don’t get me wrong the damage in condi is still there, but youre not surviving without a supporting team, no more 1v2s, 1v3s, hell 1v1s aren’t even viable anymore

We were already the first to get targeted before the patch, now that everyone knows that our shroud has maybe 2-4 seconds before its gone its really

“omg a necros on the other team…..imma play with him and see how much of my burst he can tak….wow…..ummmm…..nvm everyone the necros is dead…poor kitten only took half of my burst QQ”

Usually in matches before the patch I might die once, twice, three times at max and still take top damage and another stat

Ive never died 8 times before, and that’s with me trying to use my team as a shield and playing the waiting game

GG Anet, Patch OP Plz nurf.

As for me I’ll be moving over to my thief. I might play scourge for sh*ts and giggles (literally all its worth) but as of rn, I’m done with my necros

Ive never played just a few matches that managed to make me want to throw my pc out the window

I Tried

in Necromancer

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

don’t worry pal, I know how to fix dis!
We got a some barrier-flavored crack on sale that would get you right back in the action!

for a meager sum of $30

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

I Tried

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

With this I hope they’ll undo the dumb PvP nerf to “Rise!”

I Tried

in Necromancer

Posted by: Famine.7915

Famine.7915

kitten , what a whiney little kitten.

Vee/Volk
Maguuma – Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Necromancer

I Tried

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lord Velar.1509

Lord Velar.1509

I’m whining? I play in plat, do you have any idea how hard you get pressured there? Any clue at all

And all of them know your profession at the same level you do so theres nothing you can do to catch them off guard

If that many random unranked teams squashed me what do you thinks gonna happen when the season starts again?

This isn’t pre hot, HoT was called a power creep for a reason

We just got moved back to pre HoT as a profession while we have kitten near post HoT/Early PoF classes running around

I seriously don’t think you really understand how completely useless we are now

Like I really don’t think you get it

I Tried

in Necromancer

Posted by: Famine.7915

Famine.7915

I’m whining? I play in plat, do you have any idea how hard you get pressured there? Any clue at all

And all of them know your profession at the same level you do so theres nothing you can do to catch them off guard

If that many random unranked teams squashed me what do you thinks gonna happen when the season starts again?

This isn’t pre hot, HoT was called a power creep for a reason

We just got moved back to pre HoT as a profession while we have kitten near post HoT/Early PoF classes running around

I seriously don’t think you really understand how completely useless we are now

Like I really don’t think you get it

Not really. I do get it, and I get where the outrage is coming from. But I never held many of the traits in high esteem save for the reduced shroud CD.

Just a lot of overkill on the forums a day after the patch saying that every necro build is dead and the class should be deleted, etc. I guess I just took a look at the notes and figured that I’ve already worked around this, and that which I did use got buffed for the better.

To each their own.

Vee/Volk
Maguuma – Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Necromancer