I'll cry if this happens..

in Necromancer

Posted by: Suzukou.4831

Suzukou.4831

Imagine warriors getting a super adrenaline-powered berserker stance that works like DS only not giving them a second health bar? With traits for it only in one specialization?
All we’ve ever wanted never becoming a reality just for warriors to get even better at everything.

I’m afraid.

tutturuu~

in Necromancer

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

I’m more afraid of double moa and slow on crit

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Necromancer

Posted by: WEXXES.2378

WEXXES.2378

They won’t. The changes to mechanics do not introduce different mechanics. Druids will likely have something to do with their pet skills, Thief will likely have something to do with steal / initiative, all of the others pretty much have the same mechanics, and warrior will retain their adrenaline + “burst” thing.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Silverkey.2078

Silverkey.2078

@Oslaf Beinir
For me it will be double time warp
The slow on crit is now slow every 5 crits which I guess it less “OP”.

in Necromancer

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

They won’t. The changes to mechanics do not introduce different mechanics. Druids will likely have something to do with their pet skills, Thief will likely have something to do with steal / initiative, all of the others pretty much have the same mechanics, and warrior will retain their adrenaline + “burst” thing.

This.

Druids will probably get the stow pet buff they always wanted, engineers will probably get Ventauri tablet type minions, warrior will probably get an F2 burst with defensive buffs, and I have no idea about thieves, but maybe new stolen skills.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.