I overlooked Speed of Shadows

in Necromancer

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

I thought the 7s lower recharge stays

ughhhhhhhhhhhh

idk this really messes up all rotations and combat flow.

Whats the point of 6s leap if you use it only every 15-20s ???
You lose too much to stay in for 2nd leap and you dont want to spam leap for a 10s freekill period.

ughhhhhhhh

edit:
new 3% decay baseline helps, id say its ok now
at the time it really looked bad for both ds campers ans flashers

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

(edited by Flumek.9043)

in Necromancer

Posted by: KrHome.1920

KrHome.1920

They should have made these 7 seconds baseline for DS and RS to compensate the 4% degeneration.

Besides that: now I find myself shroudflashing every 10 seconds (swiftness) while running around just hoping that no teef jumpes at me right after a flash.

And did I mention that this puts me into combat more or less often because Spiteful Spirit proc hits something?

It’s just stupid and clunky as kitten!

(edited by KrHome.1920)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kirnale.5914

Kirnale.5914

Guess they didn’t wanted us to buy the new xpac. We need a BUFF rather than a nerf. But then again, I expected nothing from Anet.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zero Solstice.9754

Zero Solstice.9754

They should have made these 7 seconds baseline for DS and RS to compensate the 4% degeneration.

Besides that: now I find myself shroudflashing every 10 seconds (swiftness) while running around just hoping that no teef jumpes at me right after a flash.

And did I mention that this puts me into combat more or less often because Spiteful Spirit proc hits something?

It’s just stupid and clunky as kitten!

Friendly tidbit: If you jump and activate shroud while in the air, it doesn’t proc Spiteful Spirit or Weakening Shroud. Great for if you want a Death’s Charge or the new Swiftness but don’t want the procs to accidentally put you in combat.

“Reaper’s only big weakness will be that you have to play Necromancer to use it”
~Bhawb.7409

in Necromancer

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Guess they didn’t wanted us to buy the new xpac. We need a BUFF rather than a nerf. But then again, I expected nothing from Anet.

No! No! You HAVE to play scourge because old classes are weak (now)!

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

So Scourge is a dps spec?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kirnale.5914

Kirnale.5914

Nah it’s a shield bot.

in Necromancer

Posted by: ilmau.9781

ilmau.9781

No! No! You HAVE to play scourge because old classes are weak (now)!

That is what kittenes me off the most about Anet. They always force ppl to buy things instead of just motivate them. We are forced to buy the new expansion beacouse after this huge nerf all the old builds will suck compared to the new Scourge.

Be very proud Anet, gg.

[Hell] Kresh Bloodghast
Seafarer’s Rest Alliance Leader – www.pevepe.net/gw2

in Necromancer

Posted by: KrHome.1920

KrHome.1920

Friendly tidbit: If you jump and activate shroud while in the air, it doesn’t proc Spiteful Spirit or Weakening Shroud. Great for if you want a Death’s Charge or the new Swiftness but don’t want the procs to accidentally put you in combat.

Thanks! Even after all these years there are still tricks I did not know before.

in Necromancer

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

Thanks! Even after all these years there are still tricks I did not know before.

This will probably be changed as S/x thief used to function as a no-return with IStrike with jump casts to enable chasing and they fixed the “bug.”

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zero Solstice.9754

Zero Solstice.9754

This will probably be changed as S/x thief used to function as a no-return with IStrike with jump casts to enable chasing and they fixed the “bug.”

I don’t think it’ll get changed because all you can do is enter Shroud while in midair.

“Reaper’s only big weakness will be that you have to play Necromancer to use it”
~Bhawb.7409