I stand corrected

I stand corrected

in Necromancer

Posted by: hackks.3687

hackks.3687

People can be revived from Jagged Horror dying

Didn’t believe it till I saw it with my own eyes. No one around but me, my team mate, a little Jagged Horror, and this elementalist that just so happened to have my JH targeted when he died.

Well I’ll be kitten /p>

Hackkz/Riggamaroll
I’ve stayed at this party entirely too long

I stand corrected

in Necromancer

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

Hum, have not seen this yet but there are a few bugs with necro that dont happen all the time.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

I stand corrected

in Necromancer

hackks.3687

keep in mind this is one time out of hundereds of matches using that trait

Hackkz/Riggamaroll

I stand corrected

in Necromancer

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

I have wondered about this bug…. time to time I see people I down change to a jagged and try to kill it. I thought they were stupid and the bug was a myth, but perhaps it worked for them once thats why the continue to try it.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

I stand corrected

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lukin.4061

Lukin.4061

keep in mind this is one time out of hundereds of matches using that trait

Well jagged horrors usually die too quickly for enemies to target them, lets hope devs don’t think about “fixing” it and prolonging its death, by 10+ sec…

I stand corrected

in Necromancer

hackks.3687

I’ve actually let people attack the JH before just to see what would happen and more often than not nothing comes of it. In this case the downed Ele used his Mist Form (meaning he wasn’t attacking at all), then the JH died, and when Ele came out of Mist Form he was revived and fighting again. He seemed to be just as surprised by it as I was.

@ Lukin – I was thinking the same thing. Personally I just want a new/better minor trait.

Hackkz/Riggamaroll

I stand corrected

in Necromancer

Posted by: gamefreak.5673

gamefreak.5673

I fought players in wvwvw before they went down, horror came up, it died and they popped back up so I always assumed it was the horror causing it. Now this didnt happen every time but I also assumed it was a damage thing like if you do not hit the mob for enough you dont get credit for this kill.

I stand corrected

in Necromancer

Posted by: Morgul.1302

Morgul.1302

Its funny, this actually happened to me just a few days ago. I went down, and i happened to click a jagged horror by accident, and started life draining it and i poped back up right when it died. Its possible that someone or something els had died, but im almost 100% sure that was not the case. I wonder if its more of a random thing, sometimes it will rally people sometimes it wont.

I stand corrected

in Necromancer

Posted by: sorrow.2364

sorrow.2364

Well, there are some cases when in WvWvW I’ve met people roaming around and engaged a fight with them.

After I succeded to down them, not the time to stomp and they rally. I mean, rally for no real reason, no neutral/hostle mobs around, neither an enemy.
Can it be the Jagged Horror?

I stand corrected

in Necromancer

gamefreak.5673

If we had 1 vs 1 the mists or could possibly meet in wvwvw we could test this out. We would need todo a number of tries with multiple class’s to rule it out completely.

I stand corrected

in Necromancer

hackks.3687

Well, there are some cases when in WvWvW I’ve met people roaming around and engaged a fight with them.

After I succeded to down them, not the time to stomp and they rally. I mean, rally for no real reason, no neutral/hostle mobs around, neither an enemy.
Can it be the Jagged Horror?

apparently it very well could be

Hackkz/Riggamaroll

I stand corrected

in Necromancer

Posted by: azuzephyr.7280

azuzephyr.7280

If you are totally sure, then report it as a bug, but quoted from a dev response to reanimator;

“It does not give a free res. These guys can’t rally you. Also they die in about 11 seconds, not 2 seconds.”

I stand corrected

in Necromancer

gamefreak.5673

If you are totally sure, then report it as a bug, but quoted from a dev response to reanimator;

“It does not give a free res. These guys can’t rally you. Also they die in about 11 seconds, not 2 seconds.”

Remember our minion horror shouldnt be attacking mobs we dont want to or try to attack but die just within range to make a mob hate you.

I stand corrected

in Necromancer

hackks.3687

11 sec? Mine can’t seem to make it past 6 sec. It takes about 11 sec for me to get from one point to the next in PvP and the JH won’t even make it half way.

Hackkz/Riggamaroll

I stand corrected

in Necromancer

Posted by: azuzephyr.7280

azuzephyr.7280

I can’t really comment on the lifespan duration. I actively try not to take traits from the toughness tree to avoid reanimator

I stand corrected

in Necromancer

Posted by: lettucemode.3789

lettucemode.3789

In WvW, I will sometimes die in a big group clash. As I am running back from spawn I will see the experience gain pop up, “300xp” or whatever. This is because I tagged enemies during the battle, but they didn’t die for a little while after. Maybe that’s what is causing the rallies – someone they tagged a while ago never got out of combat and finally died.

Sanctum of Rall
Builds: Facemelter Watch The Health Bar

I stand corrected

in Necromancer

Posted by: Morgul.1302

Morgul.1302

Well this just happened to me again! Me vs 3 Others, nothing els in sight.. I downed 2, hoped into lich mode to finish off the third and used my jagged horror mark.. Next thing i know those things are dead and the 2 downed guys are back up..

They didn’t heal i made sure they both had a well on top of them, they rallied.. very frustrating =/

I should have mentioned this was in WvW.

(edited by Morgul.1302)

I stand corrected

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lukin.4061

Lukin.4061

Happened to me yesterday twice. The situation:

I was fighting in spvp a thief and an elementalist on a point, downed them both, first i went to finish a thief. After he died the minion spawned, and till I ran to finish ele he used his walk ability. During the ability my minion died, but after that mist walk ended ele was not in downed state, he actually was alive and very surprised.

Well I can say it was not very surprising to me, having traits that hinder you is what necromancer is all about I guess…

I stand corrected

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kisses.1054

Kisses.1054

I fought players in wvwvw before they went down, horror came up, it died and they popped back up so I always assumed it was the horror causing it. Now this didnt happen every time but I also assumed it was a damage thing like if you do not hit the mob for enough you dont get credit for this kill.

yeah this

I stand corrected

in Necromancer

Posted by: Recycle.5493

Recycle.5493

I bet JH died too quickly that the devs didn’t even get a chance to get the 5% requirement for kill credit. And as I posted in the same thread, a video showing that JH last nowhere near 11 seconds.

I stand corrected

in Necromancer

Posted by: Josher.9612

Josher.9612

Sorry, but anyone who takes ANETs word right now are naive. There is so much not working that anything they claim that is working goes off into the wind. Can’t believe it until I see it and the fact that there isn’t any real consensus as to what’s working and what isn’t, I’ll assume none of it is. That’s what ANets gets for allowing the same bugs that existed in early beta to still be alive and well this far past launch. No excuses.