I think Decimate Defenses is broken.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Verdis.8472

Verdis.8472

I’ve been using Death Perception for a while but i wanted to see if i could substitute it for Unyielding Blast/Decimate Defenses so i could take Foot in the Grave. However as i’m hitting the enemy with Shroud1 i’m looking at the crit chance % on the hero panel and it’s not changing at all.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

The hero panel does not show the change from those trait because those change are not general but conditionnal. To put it simply, the pannel show your crit chance assuming that your target have no vuln stack.

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Because it affects targets individually rather than your overall crit chance. Same with Target the Weak in the Curses Line.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kumouta.4985

Kumouta.4985

It doesn’t affect you directly. It increases your crit chance when hitting a target based on the vuln on that target; it does NOT change your crit chance at any other point than the hit.

I can apply over 3 stacks of bleeding.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

looks at watch

Yup, two weeks since the last one of these threads. Can we PLEASE get this topic stickied?

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

looks at watch

Yup, two weeks since the last one of these threads. Can we PLEASE get this topic stickied?

Excuse me. How do you make thaw elixir?

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Not to be mean, but isnt it obvious that the added crit chance shouldnt be shown on your panel? I didnt even thought of it when xpac came out

M I L K B O I S

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Not to be mean, but isnt it obvious that the added crit chance shouldnt be shown on your panel? I didnt even thought of it when xpac came out

I certainly thought so. It’s pretty obvious that you would have a different crit chance based on the state of your target.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver