I wanna hear Robert Gee

I wanna hear Robert Gee

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

I wanna hear Robert Gee talk about the Necro changes in youtube or stream-replay whatever will come. I dont just wanna see Traits on paper. I really liked him in Reaper stream, finally a Dev that seemed pasioned about Necro and didnt fell asleep talking about our Class.

I also wanna hear his real toughts on CC-nerf and change to Spectral Walk. Did he agree to this or was he the bullied kid on Anets playground again ? Also wanna see him chat more about Blood Magic revamp and the added party support from say Vampiric traits and Blood is Power.

I dont think iam alone in this and really hope we see something rom Robert.

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

(edited by Ravezaar.4951)

I wanna hear Robert Gee

in Necromancer

Posted by: Goldenrevolver.4371

Goldenrevolver.4371

it would have been nice to see the discussion but i dont think they continued it after twitch breaking everything. they probably think this is fine. ok most people during the stream said “just give us the patch notes” so maybe this is what the community wants

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

I wanna hear Robert Gee

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tzeh Pesh.9508

Tzeh Pesh.9508

Likewise really enjoyed the Reaper stream.

Would love to get a similar view on the devs’ decision making process for some of the changes heading our way next week, and just what they were either looking to address or add to necromancer game play… perhaps a little too optimistic, but hoping the Twitter comment about posting the “full epsiode” to YouTube meant they continued recording.

Must admit to being at a bit of a loss on some of the changes at the moment, reminding me of my initial reaction to hearing about Tainted Shackles before it was added being “apply stacks of a condition that does more damage when target is moving… then stop the target from moving?” but I’m guessing a little hard to say before actually getting to try these things out in game without a little more insight there.

I wanna hear Robert Gee

in Necromancer

Posted by: insaneseagull.7063

insaneseagull.7063

You’re not alone in this,I too enjoyed Robert Gee’s presentation of the Reaper, He indeed seemed like he enjoyed working with the class and seemed passionate about it. It was actually one of the few livestreams I have watched that had me interested till the end. It’s the only one I liked.

Also,I as well,would like to hear his thoughts on these changes.
I hope he sees this thread

Server: Far Shiverpeaks
IGN: Sparkly Darkness/Sinh Verdandi/Got D Boons
Guild: Anime And Manga Club [AMC]

(edited by insaneseagull.7063)

I wanna hear Robert Gee

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ravious.4269

Ravious.4269

Robert Gee, but yeah… I would love to hear his thoughts on necro’s viability and how the changes affect that.

Kill Ten Rats – an MMO blog

I wanna hear Robert Gee

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tobias.8632

Tobias.8632

I’d like to believe that, upon seeing the finalized necro changes, Robert killed everyone in the studio with a hammer and that’s why we didn’t get the rest of the stream.

Would love to get a view on the devs’ decision making process

Here you go
http://i.imgur.com/iSs2lAb.gif

(edited by Tobias.8632)

I wanna hear Robert Gee

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

I’d really like to hear their reasoning behind some stuff.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

I wanna hear Robert Gee

in Necromancer

Posted by: L Step.8659

L Step.8659

Yeah, we are missing some form on context on some of this irrational stuff. I thought he did really well with reaper but these changes..I really hope someone bullied him and forced him into some of these things.

ReRolled [Re] GvG Hero/Wannabe

Best NA rallybot on EU

I wanna hear Robert Gee

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nightshade.2570

Nightshade.2570

I would like to hear the Stream too, it would help alot to understand the reasoning behind the nerfs.

Because reading them, made no sense, and I felt that our changes were incongruous with the changes released to other classes.

Almost like the different balancing devs were communicating with each other.

I wanna hear Robert Gee

in Necromancer

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

Confederates, I thought this thread was going to be about secession from these nerfs.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

I wanna hear Robert Gee

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

Let Robert speak.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

I wanna hear Robert Gee

in Necromancer

Posted by: fonvitale.9621

fonvitale.9621

Agree, but I dont think that gonna happen after the (justified) reaction of the necro comunity. I hope I’m wrong.

Zere We – Necromancer

(edited by fonvitale.9621)

I wanna hear Robert Gee

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

I think that after releasing the changes, stream would look something like this particular scene:

https://youtu.be/AsPeKp7_2Ng

Kind of better lights went out

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

I wanna hear Robert Gee

in Necromancer

Posted by: Aseity.9152

Aseity.9152

Yes, I would love to hear Robert Gee make even a small forum post to why he made these changes, especially Consume Condition. I mean, it shouldn’t hurt to spend few minutes to do that in between his job…

(edited by Aseity.9152)

I wanna hear Robert Gee

in Necromancer

Posted by: Linnael.1069

Linnael.1069

First of all it’s Robert Gee. Let’s at least get his name right.

Second of all, I don’t really think its fair to pin things on him. From his appearance on the reaper stream he sounded like he really knew what he was doing, and the changes overall seem reasonably well thought out. I suspect they’re waiting to see how big a deal the vamp stuff working through DS is going to be before they give our heal skills an across the board buff.

I think the real issue is that we’ve got this one guy making reasonable, theme driven decisions, while the rest of the balance team is just like YOLO buffing everything else with no consideration for what might be unreasonable.

Stormbluff Isle – Syliara
Elementalist – Necromancer – Warrior

I wanna hear Robert Gee

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

I think the real issue is that we’ve got this one guy making reasonable, theme driven decisions, while the rest of the balance team is just like YOLO buffing everything else with no consideration for what might be unreasonable.

Even in a vacuum, not considering what happened to anyone else, there were bad changes here. Consume Conditions was a bad change, all healing skills besides CC should have been buffed, waiting on leeching is a stupid idea. Also the curses tree is a bit of a mess, though I can understand how difficult it is to deal with that while still getting everything everyone wanted.

It doesn’t mean everything is his fault, I doubt he is allowed to make every change without input, and I doubt he is the only one making every change, but it would still be nice to hear reasoning for unreasonable nerfs. Also, I’d really like to hear the positive things too, they made a lot of great changes, it would have been nice for them to be able to show those off as well.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build