Il hope the Legendary GS will be a.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zoltreez.6435

Zoltreez.6435

Giant Sickle with cool effects….

So at least we can look cool while being worthless with it…………..

reaper is out like what … half a year ? 1 year ? bah im not following anymore.. and they still not buffed it / fixed it…. or anything……

but they sure as hell was fast at nerfing the 50% dmg reduction from the minion to 30%…… like we can survive anything…..

-Stellaris
-Total War: Warhammer
-Guild Wars 2

in Necromancer

Posted by: Gwaihir.1745

Gwaihir.1745

Went from a skin thread to a QQ thread. Clickbait over 9000.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

A death themed Greatsword. Totally grimdark/gothic themed, with a ghostly green or blue trail effect (similar to spectral walk but disappearing much quicker). Then maybe a sound effect when you swing the blade (ghostly screams or something along those lines). For the footfalls it would have miniature versions of the blackened Grasping Dead effect complete with skeletal hands. Upon unsheathing the blade ghosts fly out of the blade (similar ghosts to the spirit quest tonic) and will occasionally reappear, flying past the user (like the ravens on Nevermore).

Was my idea for the next Greatsword.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Famine.7915

Famine.7915

The way the legendaries are looking relative to the last one, the new gs is likely to be a giant popsicle stick.

Vee/Volk
Maguuma – Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Necromancer

in Necromancer

Posted by: Coffietire.2783

Coffietire.2783

The way the legendaries are looking relative to the last one, the new gs is likely to be a giant popsicle stick.

Well we ARE the ones who use chill with our GS so…

in Necromancer

Posted by: Famine.7915

Famine.7915

Well we ARE the ones who use chill with our GS so…

Well I never thought of that… Bring us the popsicle stick.

Vee/Volk
Maguuma – Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Necromancer

in Necromancer

Posted by: Khailyn.6248

Khailyn.6248

the general theme has been thus far if one gen is serious then the other is more amusing/colorful. we have a light and dark greatswords, various ice and flame greatswords with cool effects, so im going to guess something dragon themed (or some other animal).

‘Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.’