Indirect nerf to necro's ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rhizo.5089

Rhizo.5089

The addition of the new heal provided people use it could be considered an indirect nerf to condition builds?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dietzen.6127

Dietzen.6127

It heals for under 4K with a 30 sec cd. I’d be glad if people use it against me

in Necromancer

Posted by: Stx.4857

Stx.4857

Yeah its not very good. Even if lots of people use it in groups healing each other I wouldnt worry about it, it doesn’t remove bleeds.

2x 80 Necro, 80 Ranger, 80 Thief

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Its like a lot of racial skills are: crappy versions of profession specific skills. This one, in particular, is a crappy AoE consume conditions. I don’t see a reason a Necro would ever pick this up except super niche areas.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: knbBlackTemplar.3059

knbBlackTemplar.3059

New heal is absolutely terrible and didn’t clean all conditions.

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sylpheed.5034

Sylpheed.5034

I would only use it in my own group to help with the healing. I’m traited to Blood Magic so this helps a bit. Most of the times, I don’t worry about my own HP since I’m already a bit tanky. I can remove conditions with Dagger 4 and Staff 4 anyway. Conditions are the last thing I need to think since it’s very easy to remove. I always find myself transferring conditions rather than using it for Consume Conditions.

I only find this good because Consume Conditions is already somewhat “overkill” for my group. Very situational though.

in Necromancer

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

If anything the nerf to condition builds is the new runes and sigils.

Condition Warriors are a thing now. They are extremely tanky, can remove 3 conditions at a time, stun, eat condition damage with healsig tics, and now they can apply torment when you try to kite them. They can get a lot of condition duration for their stuns and immobilizes just from oil now.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.