Interesting ways to kill people

in Necromancer

Posted by: reign.2369

reign.2369

I was just thinking of “out of the box” ways to use necro skills, not actual useful ways to fight people but more like stunts.

I came up with a spectral grasp/walk combo while fighting on a cliff, you could use spectral grasp on someone while standing on the edge of the cliff, and as it is about to hit you could pop spectral walk and jump off the cliff so they are pulled to you in the air, then you can recall while they drop to their deaths.

Any other ideas?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Morbridae.8607

Morbridae.8607

I had though of it, but I hadn’t been able to do it! Anybody had?

Morbridae (Norn Necromancer)
@ Sorrow’s Furnace (VE)

in Necromancer

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

That would require A LOT of luck and perfect timing i think. Would be great to get video though

in Necromancer

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

Trollhammer….

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

I think Wurm/S.Walk stomp combo is pretty neat and I have to test your idea ;p
For others, well… You can always have fun with Spectral Walk.
Sometimes people will jump after you no matter what, just to chase you. You can use it vs. those zerglings and just jump off greater cliffs etc. and they mindlessly follow you, splatting below.
Since Golem’s charge can blowout people, it’s fun to use sometimes vs. people near the cliffs. You can throw multiple people down some cliff if you’re lucky.
But tbh, most funny stuff is unavalible to Necro. It’s something called “fake leap”.
Classes like Ranger with GS, Warrior with Sword, Guardian GS have long leaps. You stay near the edge and when they’re about to leap (you can see the beginning animation), stealth yourself. Game should lose the target before targeting leap so they just leap straight foward into abyss ^^

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dina Van Heyr.3018

Dina Van Heyr.3018

Trollhammer….

no comment 15 characters

in Necromancer

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

I’ve attempted the Grasp/Walk combo before, the biggest issue is that when Grasp hits, you still need to be above the top of the cliff, otherwise Grasp is “obstructed” even though it hits them directly.

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

in Necromancer

Posted by: BottzZ.2409

BottzZ.2409

I had a similar one to the OP’s, where I would bait somebody to the edge of a cliff, use spectral walk and jump off, and before I hit the ground I would return to them looking down the cliff face thinking “where the hell did that dude go”, only to be feared off the edge and killed

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

I remember once in the Obsidian Sanctum, I got caught by a thief right before the dark room. He downed me, but for some reason didn’t come in to finish me off, instead standing back and Unloading. One press of a “2” button later, and the thief falls to his death, letting me rally.

I wish that was my only “Fear+Cliff” kill, just because the answer there was so blatantly obvious, but nope. I’ve gotten a lot of them.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Necromancer

Posted by: yski.7642

yski.7642

Step 1: Get chased by idiots.
Step 2: Use spectral walk and run towards a cliff.
Step 3: Recall right before or soon after falling.
Step 4: Staff 5 those smart enough to stop before the edge. Collect the loot bags.

Works every time

Learn the ways of the mighty Deathleaf: http://www.youtube.com/user/YskiTheBanshee

in Necromancer

Posted by: Plexxing.2978

Plexxing.2978

Step 1: Get chased by idiots.
Step 2: Use spectral walk and run towards a cliff.
Step 3: Recall right before or soon after falling.
Step 4: Staff 5 those smart enough to stop before the edge. Collect the loot bags.

Works every time

I stop when I see green trail and staff #5 the point of origin. Collect the loot bag. :-)