Is it worth going GS on condi for fractals?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Axl.8924

Axl.8924

So i was looking at the meta build and yeah the boon convert is amazing, but only reason i would use it is for that.Its just that for the boon corrupt on enemies who don’t even last long, it seems hardly worth it

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

Blind gives chill (3 sec ICD) and chill gives bleed, so yes..
Blind also makes trash mob miss and GS can also be used to damage the defiance bar.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Axl.8924

Axl.8924

4 is just so amazing i can’t not go gs.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vyrulisse.1246

Vyrulisse.1246

4 is just so amazing i can’t not go gs.

This is the truth!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drawing Guy.3701

Drawing Guy.3701

GS is one of your main condi weapons on reaper. You get 3 Bleeds on chill, and can trait chills on Blinds… and 4 is a pulsing blind, making it an amazing burst of condi damage. 2 is a whirl finisher, so if you have a party throwing fields down, you can get a solid hit (if using viper) as well as a quick stack of condis, and it can be spammed on low HP targets. 5 is also a good stack of chills. Add in 3 and 5 being good Life Force sources when your scepter is junk at that, and I consider GS to be your best condi weapon. It’s the Staff or Scepter that becomes the situational choice. Though note you should not be camping a single weapon on a Necro – Necro’s auto-attacks are pretty weak. Though admittedly GS auto is weaker than it should be, so unless you have proper fields and a low HP boss to spam 2 on, it becomes the weapon you use Shroud on.

I look forward to Scourge. though I will miss my GS. Though admittedly without the Reaper trait line to back up the chill access, it would become much weaker.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tobias.8632

Tobias.8632

Not this close to scourge