Is this a norn or a human?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Taggert.7048

Taggert.7048

Feel kinda dumb asking, but…covers face in shame don’t want to burn my level 80 boost and be disappointed. Is this a norn or a human? Thanks!

Attachments:

in Necromancer

Posted by: flow.6043

flow.6043

I think human.
But you can preview skins in your wardrobe without being lvl 80.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Almost 100% sure that’s a norn male. Human males hold a greatsword as pictured below.

Attachments:

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

in Necromancer

Taggert.7048

I was thinking they held their swords differently. Pretty sure you are correct on the norn male. Thanks! Anyone else who wants to confirm, please do so. =)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Pregnantman.8259

Pregnantman.8259

Norn male as humans cant be that wide.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Yannir.4132

Yannir.4132

Yeah norn male based on the robustness of the character. The swordpose is a big giveaway too.

Yannir for males. (guard,thief,war,ele)
Sonya for females. (necro,rev,ranger,mes,engi)
All classes lvl 80.

in Necromancer

Taggert.7048

Definitely a norn – i made one =) Any idea on what dye that might be? And I don’t know which skin they’re using for the gloves, legs or sword.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Yannir.4132

Yannir.4132

Well, the sword is Dark Harvest, the asc quality Reaper ESpec weapon.

As for the armor, it looks mostly like Armor of the Lich, but I’m not sure so check here:
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Norn_male_light_armor

(PS. That is the Arah dungeon armor)

Yannir for males. (guard,thief,war,ele)
Sonya for females. (necro,rev,ranger,mes,engi)
All classes lvl 80.

(edited by Yannir.4132)

in Necromancer

Taggert.7048

Yep – Arah armor…I knew it was the chest and shoulders because I had those for my Asura Ele…but didnt have the pants or gloves. Now if I could just figure out the dye…its like perfect for that look! Thanks for all the help!!!

in Necromancer

Posted by: hornswroggle.8023

hornswroggle.8023

Yep – Arah armor…I knew it was the chest and shoulders because I had those for my Asura Ele…but didnt have the pants or gloves. Now if I could just figure out the dye…its like perfect for that look! Thanks for all the help!!!

On that Screenshot it’s probably abyss or Shadow abyss (both pretty expensive) a budget alternative is shadow turquoise.

Edit: oh also the headpiece is the Reapers Hood obtained by learning the first perk of the reaper line on a necro.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Udolpho.1209

Udolpho.1209

For dyes, my guesses would be: Swampblack (rare/exclusive), Midnight Yew or Pine (uncommon), Deep Pine or Dark Olive (common). Dark olive is very cheap. Shadow Yellow is the darkest black-green, if you’re looking for a black.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ragion.2831

Ragion.2831

If you want the most epic looking necro, then norn. I just wanted to look like this in pvp but they just had to botch GS

Attachments: