Jagged Horrors

Jagged Horrors

in Necromancer

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

So I was just thinking that Jagged Horrors would be so much better if they spawned on crit with a cooldown instead of when you kill an enemy.

Thoughts?

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

(edited by Shaogin.2679)

Jagged Horrors

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

What are flesh reavers?

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Jagged Horrors

in Necromancer

Posted by: Pelopidas.2140

Pelopidas.2140

From a sigil if you get 25 stacks and then kill one more enemy you spawn a harpy-like mob to help you..i think its dmg is similar to the flesh golem. It also dies after a minute.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Superior_Sigil_of_Demon_Summoning

the vid is old, the fleshreaver does nice dmg though :P

Maybe the sigil should work like the rock dog, procing on incoming damage..

(edited by Pelopidas.2140)

Jagged Horrors

in Necromancer

Bhawb.7408

No to the on-crit. There isn’t anything about the sigil that makes it have synergy with crit, so making it on crit is just kind of an arbitrary limiting proc. Have it on incoming damage, on dealing damage, something like that.

My PvP Minion Build

Jagged Horrors

in Necromancer

Shaogin.2679

Everyone seems to be misunderstanding me. Why would I post a sigil change in Necro forums. This is possibly my fault though, I thought the little minions that spawn from Death trait 5 when you kill someone were called Flesh Reavers. My memory sucks and I’m not in game right now.

So back on topic, I just figured it would be better if they were summoned from crits instead of on kill.

Edit: Jagged Hooros is what I was thinking of!

Gate of Madness

(edited by Shaogin.2679)

Jagged Horrors

in Necromancer

Posted by: Pelopidas.2140

Pelopidas.2140

ok jagged horrors
maybe spawn one on incoming cc ?

ICD=0 to kitten up some warriors

Jagged Horrors

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kiriakulos.1690

Kiriakulos.1690

This minor is already getting merged with death nova so it can stop bothering non-mm builds.
Now, if they spawned upon minion death and also triggered death novas, that would actually make me interested in a MM build.

Attrition – A pretty name for taking longer than anyone else to kill something.

Jagged Horrors

in Necromancer

Shaogin.2679

Yes I am already aware of the merging, but they still spawn on kills, which really isn’t that much help at all. Spawning on minion death or applying Death Nova would be fun as hell but completely OP.

Gate of Madness

Jagged Horrors

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rapier.3675

Rapier.3675

play heal necro and ull run around with around 5 those litle rats :P ull have like 10 minions

Jagged Horrors

in Necromancer

Bhawb.7408

Full MM builds never run crit chance, ever. The only time you see crit chance is PvE MMs (because soldiers is overkill), and back at launch some people ran zerker MMs in PvP to melt tanks. But the PvP build isn’t a thing anymore, and in PvE you shouldn’t be running a full minion build anyway, its a DPS build with minions tacked on.

So, why would I ever want jagged horrors to spawn on crit when I will crit less often than the on-death will proc?

My PvP Minion Build

Jagged Horrors

in Necromancer

Posted by: Druss.6917

Druss.6917

This minor is already getting merged with death nova so it can stop bothering non-mm builds.
Now, if they spawned upon minion death and also triggered death novas, that would actually make me interested in a MM build.

This! kitten for all that is unholy….THIS

“Come to me and die you stinking whoresons. For I am Druss, and This is Death!”